Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 7. (Read 6997 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
The biggest problem in my country is poverty and corruption, because there are so many poor pockets and so many corrupt officials too. For poverty problems because development in my country is uneven, there are still many remote areas untouched by the government, JAdi in the area is a lagging region and become poor, while corruption, There are so many officials in my country who are corrupt because they want to return the money they have spent on the campaign first.
Activity: 4
April 05, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
The biggest problem of my country is puberty, corruption, drugs and crimes. Many people still poor because lacks of job and lazy.
Activity: 58
April 05, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
Corruption From the national government to local/provincial/city governments. Imagine how many politicians deduct their kickbacks from the funds for their self interest! Even former presidents have plunder cases yet they’re not condemned for their scandaluos and face slapping theft of the people’s taxes! They got even re elected as mayors and congressman
Activity: 56
April 05, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
TRAFFIC. It's already 2018 and nothing has changed. A lot of people struggles and felt discouraged to go to work, school because of traffic. It feels like forever!
Activity: 33
April 05, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
Nasty politics plays the govt. in my country. It's becoming very hard to live here.
One can not speak against govt. faults and corruption. If anyone shouted they have been killed.
Police,Court everything is now under govt.The supreme court also not independent.News,media
are not independent here.
Activity: 50
April 05, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
in the philippines the biggest problem is poverty many people are starving and jobless because of lack of education and also no jobs are available or that no job fits them. there are corrupt officials who tends to stole the money of the people and keep it in their own pocket instead of giving it to them. the budget for a certain project is not given in a full amount because of those thief. however the president is doing his best to change and to get the solution with that problem
Activity: 13
April 05, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
The biggest problem in my country is poverty and corruption, because there are so many poor pockets and so many corrupt officials too. For poverty problems because development in my country is uneven, there are still many remote areas untouched by the government, JAdi in the area is a lagging region and become poor, while corruption, There are so many officials in my country who are corrupt because they want to return the money they have spent on the campaign first.
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 09:39:31 PM
The biggest problem in my country right now is a poverty because theres so many poor filled of hardships.
Activity: 12
April 04, 2018, 09:32:31 PM
everything  Grin Grin
Activity: 43
April 04, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
The biggest problem in my country is unemployment . Unemployment now leads to other problems.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 05:18:39 PM
my country is too corrupted to be successful. I try to fight it, but it stuck in people around me too deep
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
Hello, Here's what you get when you read the topic - more than 70% of posts write that the problem is in corruption - I agree with this conclusion for one hundred percent.
P.S. But if you think it right, we create the corruption ourselves, and until everyone decides to change something, everything will be the same Sad
Activity: 110
April 04, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
Politicians are corrupted .All of them are same. Country isbeing ruined by their acts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
Every nation has is own problem,but the problem of my country right now is electricity and corruption
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
April 01, 2018, 12:49:27 PM
I think the biggest problem we are facing right now is drugs. Drugs here in our country is everywhere. Crime rates increased due to the fact that suspects are under influence of drugs. And that is very alarming to us.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

For me the biggest problem of our country are corruption,corruption can cause poverty,poverty can cause uneducated people,uneducted people makes jobless.next is drugs that makes people crazy and gives miserable lifes.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
March 31, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
Weak economy, stupid people and corrupted government. I hate it from the bottom of my heart but i can't live my country because i also see positive things.

Corrupted was the number problem of the country, So that's why the country if corrupted has no improvement. Must better to choose the leader have strong feeling for this countrymen so that the country will be come a successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
Weak economy, stupid people and corrupted government. I hate it from the bottom of my heart but i can't live my country because i also see positive things.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
I think corruption ,lack of education,poverty ,crime ,terrorist.this our the  problem even our government doesn't how to solve..
Activity: 14
March 31, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
In my country i think unemployment is the big problem. If resources are enough that time this problem will be solved.
Pages:
Jump to: