Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 52. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 12:57:54 PM
other than slowest internet speed in Southeast Asia, corruption is the biggest problem in my country that's why my country is not developing.  Sad
Activity: 462
November 17, 2017, 12:49:14 PM
As my way the biggest problem of my country is liability. Due to folish works of politicians liability is increased.
Therefore we need to change in govenment politicians.
Activity: 169
November 17, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
The biggest problem in our country is Poverty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 12:41:35 PM
Poverty, corruption and unemployment are the biggest problem in my country.
Activity: 60
November 17, 2017, 12:33:58 PM
Poverty which is caused by corruption. Only way to change the situation is to change people in government. But it's almost impossible.

Corruption is the biggest problem in our coutry.narco politics political dynasty this are the reason why our country is 3rd world in takes decades to reach what we want as long there are some people Hus always there to manipulate all of us...
Activity: 97
November 17, 2017, 12:12:28 PM
Right now the biggest problem in my country is traffic jam. Believe it or not it is the main problem.It is really consuming a lot of time and hampering us in many ways!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
November 17, 2017, 12:05:29 PM
Biggest problem of my country is poor quality education and wrong government policies for education and wrong investments because of young people cant be happy after school life and they cant fine good jop because of bad economy .
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 11:54:39 AM
ignorant people. Cancerous mofos
Activity: 12
November 17, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
Political and corruption is biggest problem here...
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 17, 2017, 11:49:10 AM
Drugs and kilings.the government campaign to end up illegal drugs in our country the more killings happening.those suspected drug lords or pushers.daily theres a victim
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
The biggest problem of my country is the traffic. In my country, the roads are no longer wide. They look crowd and narrow. The traffic happens because almost all people in my country have a vehicle (a private motorcycle and car). The roads are full of motorcycles and cars. Thus, the traffic happens everyday and everywhere. For the solution,  the government is expanding the roads to reduce the traffic.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 10:56:30 AM
the biggest problem in my country is poverty. whereas I consider that my country is actually rich. the majority of my country's social interventions probably don’t work. This is because problems facing the poor in rich countries are complex and hard to solve.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 17, 2017, 10:53:00 AM
The biggest problem in my country is corruption and the selfishness of political and economic elites.
Because of it, we have a very rich minority and a poor majority.
Bureaucracy and high taxes block everything in society.
Because of it, many young people don't see hope any more here but they go abroad.
Only solution is to change people on the top and replace them with honest people, ready to work and sacrifice for others.
Activity: 98
November 17, 2017, 10:50:31 AM
Negative selection towards smart and skilled people.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 17, 2017, 10:11:21 AM
the biggest problem facing my country today is the corruption and drugs, because of corruption my country has suffered, government officials are involved in corruption, from local officials to a higher ranking government officials are involved in drugs, this two main reason causes a big problem that faces my country, my country impose a new rules for a person dealing with corruption and drugs they will sanction and imprison if they will found guilty.  
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2017, 09:37:38 AM
Of course corruption. Most negative things happening to a country are caused by selfish corrupt leaders who think only about themselves and their pockets. Poverty, hunger, lack of education ,all these cam be properly addressed only if the people in power would do their job properly
Activity: 378
November 17, 2017, 09:34:00 AM
the biggest problem in my country is corruption. and it is profoundly regrettably that the actors of corruption is they who have high position in government. there are many cases regarding corruption that drags office holder into it. and until now there is no solution for this big problem.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 17, 2017, 09:18:38 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

The biggest problem of our country is the first the poverty, so many peoplw now is experiencing poverty, maybe because of we are over population thats why government cant help all of the people.
Government also is one of the problem of my country, people who's in the higher position are corrupt,thats why my country is not changing its status.
Drugs is one of the biggest problem, so many people use drugs, sell drugs and its because of the poverty, they sell drugs so that they have to buy their financial needs.
All of the country are so many problems to be fix, so we need a good person to help other people in their problems.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 17, 2017, 08:55:52 AM
The number one problem in my country is corruption there is a year I can't remember precisely that we rank number one, after this is illiteracy followed by absolute poverty
Activity: 18
November 17, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
The biggest problems of our country is Poverty and crime.

Poverty is a really big problem in one's country. People die because of poverty. Though there are many vacant positions in any work place, poor people can't be employed because of their experiences that are lacking. And the second problem enters due to poverty people tend to do crimes to survive. And it is really relevant in my country
Pages:
Jump to: