Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 23. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 02, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Once,  for 1 airdrop, i earned 5 eth and taking it!) Yes, there were times, now  Airdrop pay quite small!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
    In airdrop you can earn without doing a hard task or without doib anything. Unlike in signature or any social media campaign that you nees to comply their rules and do some task to get paid.
But there are a lot of Airdrop rogues and they do not send us any of their coins. Although Airdrop is the simplest way to get money faster than other campaigns, I still do not like Airdrop.
Activity: 19
May 02, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
if I don't know that the project will succeed and I just propose to make a profit even the little money that you spend on this project will soon be able to increase your profit in 3 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 10:43:53 AM
I received a lot of airdrop which i sold to early. But there are also some they i sold on the right time. Like back then when some one created a shit tokens called litecoin gold. I sold these one for 0.57 Ethereum on etherdelta. I also make a good profit with ECASH and ELTC. But there are some coins which i sold to early. So like the hawala token. I received like 180 pieces of them and solt them for like 200dollars. If i would wait some week, i could sell them for over 3500dollars on the all time high!
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
I haven't yet much big profit in airdrops, especially for specific or particular coins or tokens, though there are some already in the exchange but still mostly are no value yet. For me bounty is better than airdrop, in terms of value and number of coins you'll get. Besides, airdrop has a lot of shits project.
It is necessary to use airdrops only of the tested projects. With these you can get at least some profit. If you take all airdrops I think that 90% of them will be full of shit.
Activity: 265
May 01, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
my biggest profit from an airdrop is polymath,the most profitable airdrop i've ever participate,a very good project i got 250 poly and it was $1 on exchange then.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
May 01, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!
Great of course. The man already wrote that he participated in 150 airdrops in six months. For all the time he got about 2-3 ETH. While one was very profitable at $ 1000
Activity: 52
May 01, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!
my biggest profit for airdrop was for REBL tokens, i recieved 4000 tokens and it was almost 500 usd when they were listed on exchange, after that i didn get more then 30$ for single airdrop, now trying to do bounties,it should be better
Activity: 21
May 01, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
I haven't had much success with free airdrops and think my biggest success was one coin called Iethereum which made me a couple hundred I believe. But if you want real value you should get involved in a real airdrop like the one I currently am in Bitcore.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 01, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
The biggest profit I got from an airdrop was around 250 USD. That was REBL token. I got it around January this year.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Accurately know that 100% success AirDrop no one can guarantee, so as is unknown a good project or not. but you can participate in those bounty, where the developers of the project checked and it is clear who is behind it.
Activity: 26
May 01, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
There are too many airdrops but only few of them pay, and only few of them become successful. Majority of airdrops are cheap scams. Better for you to join ico/ bounty's. Try looking at ArcBlock.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
April 29, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
I haven't got something from an airdrops maybe because i think  i'm still new. but seeing that you guys made a profit buy joining it, it makes me want to join more airdrops.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 29, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
I think my biggest gain in Airdrop is Ethereum Blue. I was really surprised because I did not expect that the price of Ethereum Blue would be so high that I was so thankful that it was the first airdrop I had ever had.

So my advice is to join the airdrops.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 08:48:12 PM
the only big advantage of airdrop is, we receive coins for free and not need to work. so in my opinion, low or high exchange rate, not a big problem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 29, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

HODLing!

I saw that TRX does have the potential to grow in the market, i regret not to invest on this coin since there are a lot of investor who is interested on this coin as well and with that reason, the volume in the market is keep on growing.
Activity: 93
April 29, 2018, 08:45:16 PM
I did not join and airdrop becausr I think some of there are less value.  Yes they have value but it only a little compared to the other opportunity to earn some coins.  But they have people earn big moneg from airdrop because they are lucky and they hold their coin or token when they listed to exchanges site.  I see thread here that people earn $3500 from airdrop and that's very lucky person.
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
The biggest profits I have seen from an Airdrop were gained from Deep Onion coin. It isn't my holding it is one of my colleagues he has been onboard since the start and before the last few days decimation his bag was worth around $42,000. About 4 weeks earlier at the peak when it was worth about $15 each his airdrop worth was around $100k.
Activity: 87
April 26, 2018, 07:04:32 AM
You can go to Payvnn's Free Tokens section to see free live virtual playlists with detailed instructions.In addition, you can visit the Airdrop Alert to see all the prestigious airdrop programs have been monitored by Payvnn Team and updated continuously. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 24, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
I think golden era for airdrop are around Q3 2017.almost all airdrop are legit.but right now almost all airdrop just became trash at my wallet.
That's why I decide to left airdrop behind.better I join bounty than airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: