Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop? - page 25. (Read 4970 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:24:46 AM
Hi I did over 500 airdrops and I received till now like 100 coins only and the biggest amount is XDac 0.15 eth. I heard that ontology did an airdrop of 1000 coins/ user and it listed at 3$. that's what I call an airdrop.
Activity: 96
April 11, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
POLY is biggest profit airdrop. I made 35 ETH and my wife made 23 ETH
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
Coins from airdrop will be cheap because waterdrop participants are very much, if airdrop participants around 100-200 people maybe you will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:45:59 PM
With my little experience with airdrop participation, I have not been so lucky to participate in any that is really worthwhile. Majority of them are scam leading people in the wrong direction and the few that are not scam will end up to worth little or nothing. Some might not even smell the market a year after distribution.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 09, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
My best airdrop was:

2000 tokens - total was round about 500$. (i don´t sell it Sad .. now 150$)
1000 tokens - total was round about 200$.
500 token - total was round about 50$.

But so 5  airdrops was good or ok.
100 or more other airdrops was bad or fails ...
Activity: 185
April 09, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
My best airdrop is ebch 1000 tokens now's total price is about 60$.
Activity: 126
April 09, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
I am waiting for good profit in LuckyToken airdrop.
Activity: 200
April 09, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
I took part only in 5-7 airdrops and my biggest profit is about $ 40. But since I did not sell tokens, this is not the final figure yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
In airdrop you can earn without doing a hard work or without doing anything. Unlike in signature or any social media campaign that you need to comply their rules and do some task to get paid.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
Most airhorses give very little money. But there are amounts from 50$ and above - and only from top projects. I recently got a airdrop for 52$ (OStoken) and I'm very glad about it Smiley
I continue to participate in them, but I choose more carefully where to send my data.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
the Biggest profit from an AirDrop  I got that gives me good money for simple task named DeepOnion   over 7$ per coin .
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 06, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
A month ago I sold an old airdrop EXRM, which I completely forgot, for 0.5 ETH. I think it's pretty decent money.  Smiley
It's so pity. You should bethought yourself about it in December 2017.  Roll Eyes
As for me I never use airdrops.. I think it waste my time.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
I had this self airdrop called ENUMIVO I actually acquire good amount of tokens from this self airdrop which is claiming to be the clone of EOS. I'm pretty sure it is a good coin when the mainnet goes live. You can check them on forkdelta.
Activity: 6
April 05, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
This was the largest Airdrop I ever participated in:

I received 2000 TRX/Tron as an Airdrop from Bit-Z Exchange back in late November/ early December 2017, I believe it was. It was part of a marketing plan to draw in new accounts and was a limited time event.
     I was a little skeptical at first, but the coins appeared in my exchange wallet right after I signed up for a new account with them and got verified. I was really excited about it, especially after reading the whitepaper for the project. Even more so when it made such widespread news and became a really popular coin! Unfortunately, I was new to using exchanges at the time & didn't withdraw it to my own wallet right away. (Stupid, I KNOW) Now I don't know if I can because of all the regulatory changes.  Huh They are still in the exchange account, so technically I can still access them...  I need to get on that. Undecided Things change so fast in the crypto world. I should have taken them out right away. I'll attempt it and update this post regarding the outcome.

I take part in airdrops sometimes, but only after doing at least some research on the project & conditions now. Most that I find are legit, but some of them are either worthless or worse, an attempt to scam people by getting you to verify with your phone number, which can easily turn into a phishing scam. I stay away from those. Also, many use Google  Docs, which is fine, but make SURE you're signed into your gmail account online BEFORE signing up. If you sign in through the doc, you're giving them access to your gmail account (ie, everything on you're drive & computer and/or phone) via your password. There are many genuine airdrops out there that can turn into something worthwhile. In fact, some are already  well known coins. Do your research.
    Most are part of the marketing budget  to draw more awareness to a project. Many projects can develop into something great and make it worth your time. Most "real" airdrops require very little time or effort: just sign up with name, email address, wallet address & join their Telegram channel*, follow & retweet the pinned message on Twitter. Some require that you Like them on Facebook. Some require that you verify your email. It's a pretty simple process. You also receive a referral code to give out & can easily earn more coins this way. Another plus is that 99% of them are ERC20 compliant (use the Ethereum platform), so you can easily just use your MEW, Mist, Parity, Eidoo, Enjin or any other ERC20 wallet to receive the coins. (*Note: you have to stay in the Telegram Channel for the duration of the ICO to be eligible for the drop.)
   I've seen a shift a little while ago into "bounty projects", where you can sign up & get as many referrals (people/friends/followers) to join using your link. Bounties require a little more work and some active participation but you can accumulate a LOT of coins this way, if you have a medium to large following or can get many friends to join. Also, a good source for legit airdrops is AirdropAlert.com Happy hunting  Wink

Edit: Also wanted to mention- (Sorry to those that this is obvious to): The majority of airdropped coins may only be worth between $5 to $50. Some as much as a few hundred dollars upon launch. BUT- If the project is solid and you're patient, they can become worth a LOT more over time if you just HOLD them until it's developed into something strong & gains in value!
Activity: 234
April 01, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
Rebellious was a pretty good one, i had 1000 but didnt sell when it was worth total $350 or something :/
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 06:56:52 PM
A month ago I sold an old airdrop EXRM, which I completely forgot, for 0.5 ETH. I think it's pretty decent money.  Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
April 01, 2018, 06:47:22 PM
Polymath was the best Airdrop for me. I got 250 POLY worth about 300 USD on launching.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!
Currently, I did not earn airdrops but I usually joined at the free give aways in campaigns. I don't know how much worth of every tokens in airdrops but I think right now, it is not anymore profitable since a lot of users are joining in airdrops and the pool is not big as what before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 01, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
My biggest profit was from sugar exchange airdrop . I sold this tokens for around 1000$ , I wish I'l be lucky to participate in such profitable airdrops again . But unfortunatelly , 99,9 % of airdrops don't worth attention , as they can be sold for around 1-2 bucks  Sad
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
I already do not remember on what coin I earned the most, probably it was the TRON, which very impressed me and I successfully managed to sell at bargain prices.
Pages:
Jump to: