Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance account, who wants? - page 2. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 122
January 07, 2018, 01:23:15 AM
I don't think this is a good idea. The real owner whose account name is registered can freeze or retrieve it by submitting to binance complete documents neccesary.
But how can they claim the account if they did not activate 2FA or google authenticator on the account before handing it over to them?
All they have used to register is just an email address and your documents you send in to verify an account to pass their validation is to send those in for their review.
Unless they did not give you the email account they used to register with, would they be able to retrieve they account back is as far as I can see how they would be able too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
Have multiple binance accounts available. Get at me on Twitter @Fartbox18
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
January 07, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
I don't think this is a good idea. The real owner whose account name is registered can freeze or retrieve it by submitting to binance complete documents neccesary.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
January 07, 2018, 01:01:19 AM
there is still a way to sign up to Binance after 5.01.2018, check this link it will work -> [redacted]

A warning here. These posters most likely came here just to spam their Binance referral links without actually posting anything constructive or new to the thread. The actual URL you can go to if you want to still be able to register for Binance (by the looks of it) is https://launchpad.binance.com/register.html. This link has no referral code, so no need to worry about those spammers. If anybody without a Binance account could confirm to be that this method does actually work that would be great. I am not able to check for myself since I already have an account with Binance and don't want to potentially break their rules. The website I linked is definitely official and I see no reason why it shouldn't work, since the form is clearly there. It is possible that the registration checks are done completely server-side, however.

Update: People below say it does not work. Others say it does work, so not really sure.
Activity: 14
January 06, 2018, 10:05:28 PM
there is still a way to sign up to Binance after 5.01.2018, check this link it will work -> https://launchpad.binance.com/register.html?ref=11967386
January 06, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
I have sold 6 accounts already without any problem, moreover Binamce doesn't allow to change the mail and the email that I send needs to be activated by your telefone number, so the account is 100% yours without any risk.

Hi all, there is an alternative way of opening an account on Binance.com, They have forbidden new member registeretion but appearntly there is a way. No need to risk buying an account from someone as it may be risky since the original owner may still be able to claim it back.

Telegram me @DrBonus for this alternative.
Nothing fishy here, I only ask for a using my referrer code if you do use this method, and even then it's optional if you don't want to.
I just don't want to post the method out in public as it may be be removed.

Cheers
Hans

Hi I am interested

Thanks
Activity: 1
January 06, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
Thank you Hans!!!

I have open a new Binance Account for free!!!!!!!!!!

He did not respond to me back for the past 30 minutes.
I'm online and replied all messages via Telegram @DrBonus
I can only reply 1 message via PM per hour if anyone sent me PM in this forum dude!

Bottom line: Buying accounts is definitely wrong.

Btw, it's a proper registration page on their site, and not by-passing any "screening process" which you've alleged.

Why doesn't this bonuscrypto guy go to binance and ask for a bug bounty for finding a flaw in their site.
Website flaw or backdoor, up to the readers to decide and compare this method with buying an account from a stranger.

That's all I have to say in this thread.
Be safe all!

See images below:
https://image.ibb.co/mUcezw/binance_reg.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kqfANG/binance_reg2.jpg

You DON'T need to BUY accounts. It's FREE, just register with binance properly.
Activity: 2
January 06, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
Got the Binance account and Hotmail account associated with it. Was able to change the password on both and apply security to keep the account Everything when flawless in less than 30 minutes.

I even contact Binance to change the email associated with the account, with the required documents that they ask.

For the cost, I consider that a donation for the services made. Seriously, I can't see what's wrong with 30$. Better than to wait 1-2-3-4 weeks before Binance open the registration again... It's like giving the account for free, but giving him 30$ for the time he spend creating everything.
Activity: 6
January 06, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
I'm online and replied all messages via Telegram @DrBonus
I can only reply 1 message via PM per hour if anyone sent me PM in this forum dude!

Bottom line: Buying accounts is definitely wrong.

Btw, it's a proper registration page on their site, and not by-passing any "screening process" which you've alleged.

Why doesn't this bonuscrypto guy go to binance and ask for a bug bounty for finding a flaw in their site.
Website flaw or backdoor, up to the readers to decide and compare this method with buying an account from a stranger.

That's all I have to say in this thread.
Be safe all!

See images below:
https://image.ibb.co/mUcezw/binance_reg.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kqfANG/binance_reg2.jpg
https://preview.ibb.co/d841wb/binance_reg4.jpg

You DON'T need to BUY accounts. It's FREE, just register with binance properly.
January 06, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
My methot is that you transfer to me some eth and I send you the email and password.

There are still risk, you can do a search on why ppl shouldn't buy accounts...
I'm not saying you'll do it, but who will risk loading the account with coins and risk it being claimed back by original owner giving proof of IP address, etc. that he has created it and that the account was stolen? This is just one risk... , it may also infringe the terms of use by binance for selling account... I'm pretty sure it does.

Anyway, if I want to do like you, I could have create many accounts with the method I will share and resell them.
I'm sorry for spoiling your trade dude.

My method does NOT involve any clicking on any links, not even my referral link.
Just 2 steps of instructions on where to click that's all.
I just messaged this person who is claiming he has a "method".
So I do not think he does have a work around the registration process.
Because if their was then I would think that binance will find out you did this and ban your account anyways for using a "backdoor" method to by pass their own screening process for account creation.

You'd get a good amount of bitcoin that way since they were giving away lambos and other things to their members for winning their competitions. Cheesy
Activity: 20
January 06, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
My methot is that you transfer to me some eth and I send you the email and password.

I'm not saying you'll do it, but who will risk loading the account with coins and risk it being claimed back by original owner giving proof of IP address, etc. that he has created it and that the account was stolen? This is just one risk... , it may also infringe the terms of use by binance for selling account... I'm pretty sure it does.

Anyway, if I want to do like you, I could have create many accounts with the method I will share and resell them.

My method does NOT involve any clicking on any links, not even my referral link.
January 06, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

January 06, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
I have sold 6 accounts already without any problem, moreover Binamce doesn't allow to change the mail and the email that I send needs to be activated by your telefone number, so the account is 100% yours without any risk.

Hi all, there is an alternative way of opening an account on Binance.com, They have forbidden new member registeretion but appearntly there is a way. No need to risk buying an account from someone as it may be risky since the original owner may still be able to claim it back.

Nothing fishy here, I only ask for a using my referrer code if you do use this method, and even then it's optional if you don't want to.

Cheers
Hans

January 06, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

Cheers
Hans
January 06, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
I want to get the 3 best offers in next 6 hours, at the moment I receive offers from $10 to $50.

The minimum offer still in $30.

Regards,

Could you give us a rough estimation with how much you're looking for?
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 06, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
Could you give us a rough estimation with how much you're looking for?
January 06, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
In binance if you change your mail, you can restore your account in 15 or 30 days. Is for that that I give you the mail too.

I am also have account and can sold for 30usd for eth.
I am register few days ago and when i seen there is cant withdraw usd ot visa card i am close binance.
But i dont give to you my mail you must change it.
I can pay you the amount.

Skype - pranalish2

Thanks
January 06, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
I am also have account and can sold for 30usd for eth.
I am register few days ago and when i seen there is cant withdraw usd ot visa card i am close binance.
But i dont give to you my mail you must change it.
I can pay you the amount.

Skype - pranalish2

Thanks
January 06, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
Contact me for PM to get binance account please, read the previous message to know the price and conditions.
January 06, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
Sorry Nick4all
But if you read his post completely
he said no-newbie accounts can get this from him.

Plus I asked before you. Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: