Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance account, who wants? - page 4. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Money making legitimately
January 05, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
Whats the price or is it free?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
Thats why he open this thread to sell his account IMO. Why he gave it for free if most people wants to use and trade with binance.

Saw some people selling their binance account on the tweet made by binance announcing its temporarily disabled the registration of the exchange and it cost too high lol.

But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
I guess email can be change so there's no need to worry about that.
I see I thought it was just a free account that he wants to spare away since he did mentioned that he has his bitfinex account as his main account so this probably doesn't have any coin to hold and wants to help other traders that are unlucky to register when binance started to give that announcement. For sure many will make this a type of business only for those that made tons of accounts there. I still don't have an account as I didn't used them since before.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
January 05, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
Thats why he open this thread to sell his account IMO. Why he gave it for free if most people wants to use and trade with binance.

Saw some people selling their binance account on the tweet made by binance announcing its temporarily disabled the registration of the exchange and it cost too high lol.

But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
I guess email can be change so there's no need to worry about that.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
Are you giving this for free or you are trying to sell it? If that is for free then I'll get it but if not how much you are trying to sell it? But you have to include too the email address for that account just to be sure that you have no longer access and control on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.

Are you giving it away for free or something lol?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
Hi,

Binance does not allow more account registration, my main account is in bitfinex and I don't use Binance account, who needs this account?

Regars,
Marc.
Pages:
Jump to: