Pages:
Author

Topic: BINANCE APP Reinstall warning - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
May 14, 2023, 01:25:13 PM
Be careful because this is very suspicious, let alone being told to download an unknown application even though there is a notification from Binance, but I doubt that this is an attempt by scammers trying to trick you with a warning to reinstall the Binance application.

Never click on the link because it is clearly suspicious especially from the Chinese language, just go to the official site if you want to download the application then it will be directed to Playstore as the official application.

I never received any warning email from Binance.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
May 14, 2023, 12:45:01 PM
Be careful here, I'm almost sure it's a scam.
It is possible to send an email with the domain binance.com (receiving is not possible) without accessing their email server. This is for any domain at all
First, I don't think it's Binance's practice to send download links by email. As I know, it's enough to visit their website and you will find download links.
This third screenshot is particularly suspicious to me, the links look very risky. Also, why the Chinese language (or whatever)? Is that your speaking area?

I would suggest you register your own Antiphishing code link There You will set a unique code, which must be included in every email you receive from Binance.

Here's what their service email looks like that they sent me, maybe you can compare

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 14, 2023, 12:03:02 PM
Check the sender name that is attached to the email, it may look like Binance but check it very well, not Binance legit email.

I will not bother to check anything because I know that I download Binance from the right place and it is automatically installation or at least I will see the notification of new updates which I can click on for downloading and installation of a new update.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 14, 2023, 11:56:15 AM
Yesterday i recieved a mail from Binance official that i am using the App which has some malware attack. They ask for sending mail to [email protected] . i checked mail sender and found that mail sent from real Binance email. i mailed to this email provided and i got reply with Binance APPs link but i am confused that

1: Why they ask for installing from Playstore instead of contacting other email.

2: Why they didn't give me link of Playstore or Apple instead of giving link looking scam

Below are the some proof. please check these below mail and what you think about, this is scamming attempt?

Pages:
Jump to: