Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 182. (Read 131491 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

I think @Hesse is too little while @vilns is too high (but I hope you're right  Grin ); in my opinion, Binance Coin will grow slowly and steadily throughout the year, as well as the exchange to which it is attached.

Do not forget that Binance exchange is fast, easy, intuitive, fast support, low fees, etc. it also makes ICOs that list in its exchange; it is the only one so far and the only one with a coin!

Grin

I did not say 4x, but 2x or 3x in four months.. now the price is 40k sat.. If you put your sell order at 80k sat, it will definitely be executed till the end of year. It was already on 72 before 10 days, when the exchange had only few coins available to trade, very few clients and small traffic volume. In four months they will have at least 100 trade pairs (cca 50 coins), many ICOs and huge traffic volume. And then when the wales pump it, it could reach 100k sat without problems for a brief time (and of course, then drop again to 70-80k range  Grin just like now when it is between 40 and 55k sat)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 02, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

I think @Hesse is too little while @vilns is too high (but I hope you're right  Grin ); in my opinion, Binance Coin will grow slowly and steadily throughout the year, as well as the exchange to which it is attached.

Do not forget that Binance exchange is fast, easy, intuitive, fast support, low fees, etc. it also makes ICOs that list in its exchange; it is the only one so far and the only one with a coin!
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
September 02, 2017, 02:35:09 PM
I Still hold believe in Bnb.
Activity: 35
September 02, 2017, 01:57:12 PM
To be honest, I don't believe in 3x 4x until end of the year, but most likely it will rise above 50 time to time at least once in a week or two. So, at 39 it's good buy, if 25% in one or two weeks is enough for you  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 02, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

i believe this coin is being daytraded the shit out of...
September 02, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
This price at the moment, 40k sat, is great oportunity to buy and get safe 2x-3x in 4 months 'till the end of year..unfortunatelly I am out of cash.. Cry
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 11:18:29 AM
I think that BNB is very safe, as it is directly tied to Binance success.
Personally, I think that Binance has been the best exchange existing so far, as it is intuitive, reactive,
 and very good looking both on computers and mobile devices.
NEO and other cryptocurrencies might be increasing more at the moment -
 but they are a lot more risky.
You may want to split your BTC stack and keep your money as BNB instead of BTC.
September 02, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
Tomak, please be patient..it will grow.. with the rise of the exchange itself.. but it takes time.

I also have most of my money in BNB and  could sell at 65.000-70.000 sat, but unfortunatelly I didn't. Now I have to wait..
Regarding that wishful thinking about 5 dollars in a week.. do not trust everyone on the forum and try to be resistant both to euphoria nad to depression.  It grew in only one day 170 % in relation to BTC (Aug 14th), of course it cannot continue like that. And of course the whales are dancing.. but they will also dance it to the pump, I believe at least once or twice in September and you have to catch the moment..or put sell order before.

In the meantime, if you don't have patience, you can try to daytrade and use daily fluctuations. For example, today you could sell at 56k sat, and rebuy at 40k sat now.. that is cca 30 % in one day.. but be very careful with daytrading.. it can be dangerous..
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
September 02, 2017, 10:43:06 AM
Yeah, why this Binance is not making any progress now? This really suks. How long are we going to wait now for 100% rise? Do you think it can happen in September ?  

People used to say its going to rise as Binance is going to add new cryptos to exchange and more people will join the market. Why this shit is not sky rocketing yet...... playing around and making me nervous.

5 USD in next week, haha what a bull shit.... said someone 2 weeks ago

I made shit on this, buying at 2,70 but still holding and believing.
September 02, 2017, 09:58:20 AM
Interview with the CEO of Binance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW9QHtLVK-k
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 01, 2017, 11:59:52 AM
BNB have a great start, I do 5X on this coin. But then whale manipulate with sale, so I sold it all...for me is currently only BTM profitable, price is very low now...

Yes, btm looks cool, but I somewhere read that they have a platform release only in December
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
BNB have a great start, I do 5X on this coin. But then whale manipulate with sale, so I sold it all...for me is currently only BTM profitable, price is very low now...
September 01, 2017, 11:20:01 AM
Where can i participate in the community?]

I also think their support is great. My emails get answered within a day at max.

New coins get introduced fast and now we get to vote for a new coin each month.

This is a great idea. Little bit playfull without losing professionalism. 

Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2017, 10:38:50 AM
BNB definitely will grow,  maybe not today or tomorrow, but ... just look at Alexa rank of binance exchange

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/binance.com

Yes! I do believe that Binance would be one of the top exchanges in the future. As far as I know their support is very good they helped me to resolve DNT withdrawal problem within few hours. But some parts of the site still needs to be completely translated to English from Chinese and also they should fix some technical bugs found in the site.

If the exchange grows then the value of BNB would also increase
Activity: 11
September 01, 2017, 10:37:06 AM
I was in this one pretty early and already got some nice growth. Still HODLing.

New coins get introduced fast and now we get to vote for a new coin each month.

The CEO takes time to repsond to the community. The Binance team seems to be listening and responding to the market well.

I think the exchange will grow bigger and it seems logical that the coin will grow with it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 01, 2017, 10:26:07 AM
im gettting interested in this coin
i notice that investors has a positive insight about binance and BNB once they get to know of it
im also considering holding some BNB
Goodluck to us.
Activity: 82
September 01, 2017, 09:34:27 AM
BNB definitely will grow,  maybe not today or tomorrow, but ... just look at Alexa rank of binance exchange

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/binance.com

https://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=binance.com
September 01, 2017, 09:25:44 AM
Some red flags about Binance Exchange:

1. Is it normal an exchange has its own coin. That will make them prefer it and dump others.
2. Which is related to 1. many coins were dumped as soon as they got listed in Binance. Two latest ones are OAX and DNT (which is a great coin).
3. Binance is a young exchange.

Scam??

troll??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 09:20:49 AM
Some red flags about Binance Exchange:

1. Is it normal an exchange has its own coin. That will make them prefer it and dump others.
2. Which is related to 1. many coins were dumped as soon as they got listed in Binance. Two latest ones are OAX and DNT (which is a great coin).
3. Binance is a young exchange.

Scam??
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
September 01, 2017, 07:19:18 AM
That can be used all over the world, it's really good. We can do trading on the stock exchanges of the Far East .
Jump to: