Author

Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges. - page 186. (Read 131472 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 08:27:46 AM
Some BNB I have still, to decrease fee for 50%...
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 26, 2017, 08:11:00 AM
I have so far sold all my bnb to wait until the situation is more stable than now, But maybe I'll miss the train  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014
August 26, 2017, 08:06:44 AM
I sold all BNB, to riscy...whale manipulating with price, but thank you for 5X Smiley

Nice profit! It had my attention when it was less than a dollar but I couldn't find time to buy the coin. It was pumped right after. I missed the chance but a lot of investors made good profit. I wouldn't buy from 2.35 dollar now. Only if it goes down a dollar again I'd consider buying Binance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 04:26:32 AM
I sold all BNB, to riscy...whale manipulating with price, but thank you for 5X Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 26, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
Yeah i was just about to say that. It really isnt that bad. It keeps some stability right now.  If the price would go up quicly now it could blow up in their face and then nobody would be happy. Also if newcomers who just want to buy for under $100. What sense would it make to buy bnb. It would scare them of if price of BNB is like even just $5. A rapid price movement now would be like a hill that starts to go vertical and beyond at some point. It could cause a collapse imv because of the stability they first have to create. Somethin that climbs too fast will usually go down even harder.

Also. The volume of BNB keeps increasing rapidly. So even if its manipulated to keep investors happy, so what. They are reaching an ammount of having sold 20 million BNB soon. THe sooner they can buy back BNB the better. The more they can buy back the better.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 03:19:31 AM
I am completely convinced that Binance themselves are the ones keeping this coin under the price of 2.80. Every time it approaches this amount massive sell walls pop up to crash it back down. We would have easily broken $5 by now if not for this blatant manipulation.

You may ask why they would do this, answer is simple. They have to buy back 100 million of these coins with their own profits, so if it hits $20 a coin like it probably would in a month or two without their manipulation they will pretty much be buying these back for eternity. If you read the white paper Binance and their investors get an extra 16 million coins every year released to them, and they are using it to crash the price since they are forced to buy back 100 million tokens

It makes sense, but only if it happens in the period when they are obliged to buy BNB back (I believe, every three months..) Because, the higher the price is, the wealthier the exchange itself is... in general, it should be their interest to have high price of BNB.
Activity: 1
August 26, 2017, 02:39:52 AM
I am completely convinced that Binance themselves are the ones keeping this coin under the price of 2.80. Every time it approaches this amount massive sell walls pop up to crash it back down. We would have easily broken $5 by now if not for this blatant manipulation.

You may ask why they would do this, answer is simple. They have to buy back 100 million of these coins with their own profits, so if it hits $20 a coin like it probably would in a month or two without their manipulation they will pretty much be buying these back for eternity. If you read the white paper Binance and their investors get an extra 16 million coins every year released to them, and they are using it to crash the price since they are forced to buy back 100 million tokens
Activity: 19
August 26, 2017, 01:02:10 AM
Many who bought low, are selling now. nevertheless the price is holding up. Thats a very good sign. If the early buyers wouldnt sell (duh) it would be over $4 by now. And the thing is, when fees get implemented people WILL buy BNB. So, its a nobrainer to not step in if u ask me.  IF and IF the platform will remain its position and may even climb, which isnt far out the realm of possibilities, BNB will climb steadily.

At least thats how i see it.

Correct me if im wrong.

This is why the price has dropped...
There was an issue this morning with the TRON ICO
here is the response:

We encountered a technical performance issue (related to in-memory locking) during the TRON ICO. It took some time to narrow down to the specific issue. The issue has been fixed.  All 1.9B TRX has been sold successfully, all purchase records are processed correctly. The same problem will not occur in future ICOs.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

The problem did not affect Binance exchange trading.

Thank you for your understanding and unwaivering support.

Binance Team

August  24, 2017

Yeah lost my bet in that, hit the button seconds after it started. Then it crashed and it had not taken my purchase.
No response from their service.
Activity: 19
August 26, 2017, 12:52:17 AM
Trying to withdraw BTC still at processing for over 2 hours confirmed the withdrawal request via email.

Never taken this long before.

Mine gone over night and nothing...
Sent email response in chinese... finally response in English, "its a blockchain congesgition, please wait for moment, it will be confirmed sooner."
yeah right 11hours waiting...well it is a moment just pretty long moment.

You can send your assets in but cant get them out...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 07:35:29 PM
Trying to withdraw BTC still at processing for over 2 hours confirmed the withdrawal request via email.

Never taken this long before.
August 25, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
yes, lol. But i want to ride the train with it.  Grin Grin Grin I know its pathetic but fun. Its not driving me crazy either. Btw i still need a wallet for BNB. Any tips? I dont have an ether wallet... and am still new. Or should i get an ether wallet?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 25, 2017, 07:17:48 PM

If you look at the price every 30 minutes or every two hours it is normal to become crazy and you want to sell it.
Again, Binance exchange can only grow, and if it grows, it automatically grows its Binancecoin coin!
August 25, 2017, 06:56:13 PM
Im startin to hate this coin, token whatever lol. When is it gonna break out. Lolol. Went on the fomo train with it, now im on the FUD train. lol.

I saw it goin up to 2.63. I was like yay, then this damn 2.4 - 2.5 range all the time. Haha. Just venting. I know i have to be patient. I wont sell this coin unless it start climbing over $10. Then ill look if it can hit $50 by the end of the year. Smiley
August 25, 2017, 04:48:01 PM
All alts will rise and fall, so unless you can trade everyday and follow the trends you will lose and gain. Looking at the longer term of this coin, it will definitely rise. Binance is getting more coins added so more users will join, and they will buy BNB to reduce trading fees.

Yes, you're right, but we do not say that binance is bad. We say that its course is controlled by whales, not by news
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 25, 2017, 04:13:18 PM
All alts will rise and fall, so unless you can trade everyday and follow the trends you will lose and gain. Looking at the longer term of this coin, it will definitely rise. Binance is getting more coins added so more users will join, and they will buy BNB to reduce trading fees.
August 25, 2017, 02:31:12 PM
I today sold it at 2,51$ and while I do not plan to invest anymore) can shake down. Very easy)
Activity: 2
August 25, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
The price is very strange behaves, unpredictably, it seems the coin is very speculative) It is necessary to be more careful with it
I totally agree, it seem some whale with huge capital has a firm hold of the coin, the manipulation is very evident it does not follow market conditions for example when fees were implemented i expected the price to go up as more people bought to use for the 50% fee discount but to my surprise the coin started dumping!

I also noticed the same strange behavior of this coin. Such manipulation was understandable when there was no fees in trading but even now when the fees are in place, still the same level of manipulation is very strange. Not gonna deal with Chinese things much longer.
August 25, 2017, 01:01:59 PM
The price is very strange behaves, unpredictably, it seems the coin is very speculative) It is necessary to be more careful with it
I totally agree, it seem some whale with huge capital has a firm hold of the coin, the manipulation is very evident it does not follow market conditions for example when fees were implemented i expected the price to go up as more people bought to use for the 50% fee discount but to my surprise the coin started dumping!

Yes, also drew attention to this, the price began to heat on this news, when it should have grown logically
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 12:37:54 PM
August 25, 2017, 12:27:06 PM
Jump to: