Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is a threat to the crypto space - page 2. (Read 10274 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I do agree, Binance is a big threat in the space now, most people won't agree but the systemic risk it pose tot he whole ecosystem is huge, just look at what happened yesterday, just an announcement crash the market, can imagine when SEC go after Binance, people should not forget that DEX is not enough, remember the story of EtherDelta before they decided to settle with SEC

yes I am also very careful with binance after what happened at that time was hacking on their exchange. Besides that I also still remember the story of EtherDelta before they decided to be satisfied with the SEC. but what happened was the opposite. and what I feared can then occur with binance.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I don't think that binance is a threat to cryptocurrency space. we know that binance is a large exchange and has many users and we also know that most investors already trust their exchanges to trade.
it is hard to believe if he is a threat to cryptocurrency, and maybe that is just news that is uncertain but has spread.
I don't understand that, but I'm not sure about this news, because Binance is a big exchange here and many are interested because maybe they are sure about him if he can develop better.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I do agree, Binance is a big threat in the space now, most people won't agree but the systemic risk it pose tot he whole ecosystem is huge, just look at what happened yesterday, just an announcement crash the market, can imagine when SEC go after Binance, people should not forget that DEX is not enough, remember the story of EtherDelta before they decided to settle with SEC
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I don't think that binance is a threat to cryptocurrency space. we know that binance is a large exchange and has many users and we also know that most investors already trust their exchanges to trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I really do not see binance as a threat to the crypto space but rather a multivating factor to other crypto exchanges. The rate at which the binance exchange is taking over is alarming and should make other exchanges to try their best to take over or do better and also earn the trust of investors.
The challenge should be accepted by those ho still wanted to run the business, improving the exchange and have a interesting offers
should be taking place by the marketing team coming from those exchange who still like to survive and be use by traders around,
binance is doing well and its a challenge for any competitions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
binance is the largest exchange in the world of cryptoqurrency and most users trade on their exchanges. But, however, it can cause negative things. so as long as binance has a good increase it will certainly be a defense in this crypto space.

I dont see negative things when more people trade in binance. Its more positive because transaction volume growing more bigger and the price could rising. As long binance can secure the funds, i dont see a big problem with that
Activity: 798
I think the first CZ acted in the name of humanity over wright's legal actions, and also if Wright established himself as satoshi it was not impossible that the legal copyright of bitcoin would be controlled by one person and the reason why satoshi remained pseudonym so that all community could enjoy bitcoin.

I am agree, if binance delist BSV, i think its binance right. After controversial statement from Wright, most people dont believe he is satoshi, including me. Binance is not a threat because binance only list good project with solid developers team
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
binance is the largest exchange in the world of cryptoqurrency and most users trade on their exchanges. But, however, it can cause negative things. so as long as binance has a good increase it will certainly be a defense in this crypto space.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
I think the first CZ acted in the name of humanity over wright's legal actions, and also if Wright established himself as satoshi it was not impossible that the legal copyright of bitcoin would be controlled by one person and the reason why satoshi remained pseudonym so that all community could enjoy bitcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
I really do not see binance as a threat to the crypto space but rather a multivating factor to other crypto exchanges. The rate at which the binance exchange is taking over is alarming and should make other exchanges to try their best to take over or do better and also earn the trust of investors.
Activity: 700
Well, I don't think binance is a threat, rather it has impacted a lot to crypto space. A good product sells itself, CZ deserves it, reaping his hardwork. I understand there are other standard exchanges like Kucoin, Huobi, Okex, Bitfinex, Bittrex etc but Binance has really been great. Binance chain and Binance DEX adding the shine, I don't really think it's a monopoly issue here.

I am agree, we should not think binance is a threat because the team behind already give hard work. Binance become biggest exchangers because they can give good service and provide good trading volume for their customer and i am believe this exchangers is favorite exchanger for crypto community
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Agree to disagree... whenever power is centered on one person or a group of people, there will always be dictatorships and manipulation.. I see a lot of people celebrating Cz on Twitter for delisting bsv.. but what they don't understand is Cz poses a greater threat to decentralization than faketoshi will ever be... even vitalik buterin agrees to this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coinspeaker.com/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-sv-scam-binance/amp/

Binance have a right to delist a project or list a project on their exchangers because of many reason. I think binance is right when delist BSV after too many Craight Wright claim as satoshi without a solid proof and it potential to scamming people
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Well, I don't think binance is a threat, rather it has impacted a lot to crypto space. A good product sells itself, CZ deserves it, reaping his hardwork. I understand there are other standard exchanges like Kucoin, Huobi, Okex, Bitfinex, Bittrex etc but Binance has really been great. Binance chain and Binance DEX adding the shine, I don't really think it's a monopoly issue here.

that is an innovation that is maximized by binance that every developer should compete in this space to be the best, about the existence of a monopoly or not I think that is common and not a big problem when they are able to maintain it properly
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
There can't be no chance for binance to become a threat on crypto world, it's just a mere exchange market. there is no manipultion or whatsoever there's nothing like that will happen. of course they are currently the top 1 exchanges today there is no surprise if some other bad mouting them to become a threat on the near future.
You must remain vigilant in doing anything, every coin has a risk because each coin has different advantages and disadvantages.
Binance can be profitable if we can do good market strategies and conditions.
but if he threatens the Crypto I don't think there is a coin that threatens Crypto, they have different growths.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
There can't be no chance for binance to become a threat on crypto world, it's just a mere exchange market. there is no manipultion or whatsoever there's nothing like that will happen. of course they are currently the top 1 exchanges today there is no surprise if some other bad mouting them to become a threat on the near future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
100% agree! Binance has the power to manipulate price and do whatever they want. They got a following like sheep and don't realize what can happen to crypto. I see cryptocurrency as a value of privacy and security, if a group starts handling by force this space we will start losing everything. I do not rate Binance at all.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Though I like Binance, but I can't disagree with you! Because people are blindly following Cz the Binance CEO! Now, a single tweet from CZ can manipulate the crypto market. Overpower is not good, so Binance can be a scary project for others! I hope those days may not come ever!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What binance is doing is just in a better way, they are not the first exchange and had only started in 2 years. They are likely to face stiffer competition in the nearest future which could give them a fight. Obviously their blockchain could make ethereum lose some project interest in the future and the EU currency stable coin could also win some traders over.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Activity: 458
I also agree with the fact that there has been too much importance on CZ and binance. No doubt, binance is the best exchange in the world for now but placing too much importance on the exchange makes it to be a threat to crypto at large.
Pages:
Jump to: