Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance is a threat to the crypto space - page 8. (Read 10274 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 102
June 07, 2019, 12:30:44 AM
Yes group or team like all the developer of Binance can regulate the many users worldwide who use their trading site like if they say that they don't like your new alts or cryptocurrency then they will not list that

Or they can drops the different cryptocurrency because we do deposit some btc,alts and tokens to them like we can accuse them all negative things like they scam or hack us anytime they want like all are possible
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
June 07, 2019, 12:47:36 AM
In my opinion,  I wouldn't agree to the fact that Binance is a threat to the crypto space rather I would say the binance exchange has brought so many sit ups to the exchange platforms, it has helped in reforming the way things has been going, so many exchanges are improving so as not to allow Binance take over.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 11:57:07 PM
People feel comfortable with binance than any other exchange as it is a first exchange to introduce the trading fees commission which makes many run to the use and as of now has gain so much ground that it might take control of the market and that is not suppose to happen as we call it decentralized .
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
June 06, 2019, 11:34:23 PM
Being a new dictator or not, it does not a matter with CZ. However, in general, Crypto space does not need another giant like Bitman, because price will be easier manipulated by such giants. Binance has already a giant in crypto, but we don't need to see them become much bigger, and expand their ecosytem bigger. The bigger Binance become, the higher risks for crypto space in general and for bitcoin market in particular. News comes and goes, both good and bad; so with such giant like Binance, every bad news related to them will force the market down considerably.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
June 06, 2019, 10:09:30 PM
Agree to disagree... whenever power is centered on one person or a group of people, there will always be dictatorships and manipulation.. I see a lot of people celebrating Cz on Twitter for delisting bsv.. but what they don't understand is Cz poses a greater threat to decentralization than faketoshi will ever be... even vitalik buterin agrees to this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coinspeaker.com/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-sv-scam-binance/amp/

I dont think CZ will be dictator in crypto space. We have a lot choice when choosing exchangers and the influence of CZ only in binance ecosystem, and the coin listed in binance, listed in others exchangers too. CZ doing a great job in cryptomarket and i think its not easy for him and the team building biggest exchangers in just 2 years.
CZ always has a change and that is why many investors have great faith when participating in this exchange. In fact, the Binance exchange has done very well in controlling the market situation and they have many new strategies to encourage investors to participate in this exchange. I personally like to join the IEO because it helped me to earn good profits and this is the main reason why i am excited to trade in Binance
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 09:54:22 PM
Agree to disagree... whenever power is centered on one person or a group of people, there will always be dictatorships and manipulation.. I see a lot of people celebrating Cz on Twitter for delisting bsv.. but what they don't understand is Cz poses a greater threat to decentralization than faketoshi will ever be... even vitalik buterin agrees to this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coinspeaker.com/vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-sv-scam-binance/amp/

I dont think CZ will be dictator in crypto space. We have a lot choice when choosing exchangers and the influence of CZ only in binance ecosystem, and the coin listed in binance, listed in others exchangers too. CZ doing a great job in cryptomarket and i think its not easy for him and the team building biggest exchangers in just 2 years.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 07:38:05 PM
As you know Binance is No.1 crypto exchange in the world and most of users are trading on Binance and in future may be Binance will full hold on all market.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
June 06, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: