Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance launches Notcoin (NOT) on launchpool. - page 3. (Read 1052 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
They published that Bybit will be compensating those users who suffered a delay in NOT coin crediting to thier exchange wallet. For on chain withdrawal delay everyone who faced the issue will also get compensated. I think they will be credited wit NOT coins as compensation. I would be eagerly waiting for it as it is justified.
Yes bad thing I did transferred mine on Binance and they returned the tokens. Good thing on Bybit that they at least gave some compensation for their late withdrawal reflection on platform. Lucky those who withdraw from notcoin app to Bybit. Atleast they got some suprise reward for users. It seems they are the one leading in any case overtaking Binance.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It did arrive back to my bot wallet instantly and then I got the the option to send it to my onchain wallet. I have done that but it took about 8 hours to get credited to my wallet. I am not going to send it anywhere and for now as I am going to wait for another Bitcoin price spike that should encourage nits price a bit more to what it is now.
Mine was sent to cex. Not sure why it took you 8hrs if semding on onchain wallet but took lile 5mins to credit on cex. Maybe too much congestion on ton network thats why its too long to process. Anyway goodluck and hope notcoin could reach some crazy valuation in the future. Many earned for free and definitely will do good when bull run hits.
Congratulations to everybody that participated in the notcoin, airdrop, they're all smiling to the exchanges, to grab their rewards, a well deserved achievements. I'm among the few that didn't perticipate in their mining, was occupied with other things, my friend who participated diligently, got enormous rewards. I think that notcoin, has a strong community, and anybody that has the funds can buy into it, hopefully the project will go far and continue to be profitable to it's investors,
Your absolutely not along on this. I never knew about the NOT coin cause I was never interested in airdrops coins as I have had bad experience with mined coins that never got listed anywhere and some even after being listed they get dumps that will result to lost of values.

Anyways no regrets buddy, if you still want to be earn this rewards you can keep track of the new projects to be mined hence you will get favoured some day but for me I'm not too interested in them.

After listing the price of $0.035 only lasted for a short time after that it slowly fell. I wonder whether all of the listed tokens are listed? Not coin's current price is slightly higher than yesterday's lowest price and now it's at $0.00685, don't you think so?

This is one of the major reasons I don't do Altcoin or even mine them because they can get listed and after then price will drop and refuse to rise above the Ath.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
After listing the price of $0.035 only lasted for a short time after that it slowly fell. I wonder whether all of the listed tokens are listed? Not coin's current price is slightly higher than yesterday's lowest price and now it's at $0.00685, don't you think so?

Activity: 420
Merit: 273
It did arrive back to my bot wallet instantly and then I got the the option to send it to my onchain wallet. I have done that but it took about 8 hours to get credited to my wallet. I am not going to send it anywhere and for now as I am going to wait for another Bitcoin price spike that should encourage nits price a bit more to what it is now.
Mine was sent to cex. Not sure why it took you 8hrs if semding on onchain wallet but took lile 5mins to credit on cex. Maybe too much congestion on ton network thats why its too long to process. Anyway goodluck and hope notcoin could reach some crazy valuation in the future. Many earned for free and definitely will do good when bull run hits.
Congratulations to everybody that participated in the notcoin, airdrop, they're all smiling to the exchanges, to grab their rewards, a well deserved achievements. I'm among the few that didn't perticipate in their mining, was occupied with other things, my friend who participated diligently, got enormous rewards. I think that notcoin, has a strong community, and anybody that has the funds can buy into it, hopefully the project will go far and continue to be profitable to it's investors,
Activity: 448
Merit: 271

They published that Bybit will be compensating those users who suffered a delay in NOT coin crediting to thier exchange wallet. For on chain withdrawal delay everyone who faced the issue will also get compensated. I think they will be credited wit NOT coins as compensation. I would be eagerly waiting for it as it is justified.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
But some one I know sent from telegram to binance successfully and has even sold his coin. Why are that sending some back? That's strange.
Anyways, I got some not coin but ended up staking all before it started trading. I just hope I am not making a mistake.
Maybe they withdraw from telegram directly then send to Binance afterwards. Thats quite possible, but there are some withdrawals directly from airdrop to binance exchange which doesnt need the telegram wallet. Well lets hope this could turn into a good coin with big valuation especially its a free token drop.

The problem with Binance has been resolved with the coins being returned back to the bot wallet. The problem now is that it is taking approximately 24 hours for on chain withdrawal. That means the TON network is unable to handle so many transactions and the gas fee is very high currently. I thought with such a big community they should have looked into the scaling issue. Unfortunately they didn't and now it again shows that achieving TPS doesn't matter unless a network is able to handle transaction pressure.

Yea. The NOTcoin airdrop drawn a lot of attention to the TON network and they probably didn't forsee this. I think they will have to look into this now. But the TON ecosystem looks very promising and maybe if they can just work on their scalability they will go very far.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I was hoping for big pump but nothing happens actually. Price before listing was bigger :<
legendary
CoinPoker.com
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I wouldn't hold it for long when it has been listed recently. That's how these new projects goes after getting listed.
Everyone, investors, devs and airdroppers will have to sell their holdings and will leave the project for good.
But if the devs of this coin are strong enough and envisioning something good with it, then good but you're likely to see that quite long before you decide to hold it for longer time.

It always goes back to the Devs if they are committed enough to further develop the project they made and make consistent updates throughout the years because this is where most projects have recently failed when the Devs are not good enough to promote and think of new ideas to make their project unique from others. In this industry, you always need to have a backup plan in order to hold and keep your coins at a good price and have a huge list of connections with the heavyweight especially Binance to give your investors assurance of your continued dedication to your platforms.

But with a large enough community it is impossible for developers to make this project a bad project, especially until it is launched on many major exchanges, of course there will be much more interesting developments in the future for Notcoin in my opinion, yes, although basically we don't know what the future will be like with this project, things to remember also TON the main network has experienced very good development and today is at the top of the CMC very quickly taking that position during this cycle, which many people may be apathetic about its performance but slowly they are proving that they have enormous potential as a project to increase income for the community, I myself do not sell my Airdrops but I use it to join other ecosystems to find additional rewards.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I wouldn't hold it for long when it has been listed recently. That's how these new projects goes after getting listed.
Everyone, investors, devs and airdroppers will have to sell their holdings and will leave the project for good.
But if the devs of this coin are strong enough and envisioning something good with it, then good but you're likely to see that quite long before you decide to hold it for longer time.

It always goes back to the Devs if they are committed enough to further develop the project they made and make consistent updates throughout the years because this is where most projects have recently failed when the Devs are not good enough to promote and think of new ideas to make their project unique from others. In this industry, you always need to have a backup plan in order to hold and keep your coins at a good price and have a huge list of connections with the heavyweight especially Binance to give your investors assurance of your continued dedication to your platforms.
The problem with Binance has been resolved with the coins being returned back to the bot wallet. The problem now is that it is taking approximately 24 hours for on chain withdrawal. That means the TON network is unable to handle so many transactions and the gas fee is very high currently.
No need to wait for 24hrs. After it returned on tg bot wallet I initiated the withdrawal via Tg wallet and then it will push on your TG beta ton space. Since I have ton token then, I withdraw via bybit and boom not more than 5mins it arrived on my bybit wallet. Of course I tried withdrawal first of small amount to see if withdrawal is really disable, guess what it didnt. The smaller not arrive then upon checking it confirmed I send the rest.

legendary
CoinPoker.com
The problem with Binance has been resolved with the coins being returned back to the bot wallet. The problem now is that it is taking approximately 24 hours for on chain withdrawal. That means the TON network is unable to handle so many transactions and the gas fee is very high currently.
No need to wait for 24hrs. After it returned on tg bot wallet I initiated the withdrawal via Tg wallet and then it will push on your TG beta ton space. Since I have ton token then, I withdraw via bybit and boom not more than 5mins it arrived on my bybit wallet. Of course I tried withdrawal first of small amount to see if withdrawal is really disable, guess what it didnt. The smaller not arrive then upon checking it confirmed I send the rest.
But some one I know sent from telegram to binance successfully and has even sold his coin. Why are that sending some back? That's strange.
Anyways, I got some not coin but ended up staking all before it started trading. I just hope I am not making a mistake.
Maybe they withdraw from telegram directly then send to Binance afterwards. Thats quite possible, but there are some withdrawals directly from airdrop to binance exchange which doesnt need the telegram wallet. Well lets hope this could turn into a good coin with big valuation especially its a free token drop.

The problem with Binance has been resolved with the coins being returned back to the bot wallet. The problem now is that it is taking approximately 24 hours for on chain withdrawal. That means the TON network is unable to handle so many transactions and the gas fee is very high currently. I thought with such a big community they should have looked into the scaling issue. Unfortunately they didn't and now it again shows that achieving TPS doesn't matter unless a network is able to handle transaction pressure.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Those who have invested earlier in Notcoin will now be in profit because it has been listed on binance and now its value will gradually increase as time goes on. Most of the users of crypto have received Notcoin through airdrops so they are in greater profit as compared to the investors because they have received the tokens free of cost.

After its listing on binance most of the people are in desire to invest some part of their money in it and hopefully all of its investors will be in profit in coming months.
legendary
CoinPoker.com
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
I expect 0.008

EDIT: and i was right. that was launch price on binance more or less.
i sold at a little more than 0.01
You were on point; supposedly, the coin had a maximum price of about 3 cents during launch, but I never saw that, and I doubt that anyone actually sold at that price. To be honest, I had higher expectations, but they fell through this time as well. I feel stupid for anticipating such a higher price. This project also seems like a flop, like this was all for $8 to $10? It is not worth the hassle unless the price skyrockets in the upcoming days, something that is highly doubtful.

This is the third project that hasn't resulted in any significant returns, at least compared to the previous ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
You can stake BNB and FUSD to farm NOT coins. Tap to earn mining rewards. Listing will happen on 16th and trading will start from 12:00 UTC. Including Binance two other exchanges OKX and Bybit will list NOT coin. Those who had mined the coin will be able to claim them on the listing date which is same for other two exchanges.

What do you guys think? Will NOT pump after listing or will it get dump?

Well, after listing today, everyone have seen the answer to the question you asked earlier about NOT coin. The coin really got the hype and to me, the price it was listed today was fair enough for the hype it received. Many earned money just by tapping on the screens of their devices, which they are been rewarded for that effort today. I didn’t know the project is going to be this massive before launched. Those that earned from it will be happy that they didn’t give up and sacrificed their time to mine. After the launch of NOT coin today, I have come across many similar coins that you just need to keep tapping in your device to mine them, this could be another new era of airdrop and mining in the crypto space.
i do all binance launchpools and now their megadrops.
i got about 13k BB from the first one.
The BB airdrop wasn't a bad one, considering that the only requirement was to simply have BNB in your balance. I have approximately 0.85 BNB and received 6 BB coins, not worth much, but it's still something. Launchpool projects must be extremely profitable for someone with such an amount of BNB.

Notcoin is going to be listed in approximately an hour from now, so we'll see how that goes as well. Some speculations claim its price might be up to $0.10, but I don't believe that. From how I see things, it's going to range between $0.02 and $0.03. The question now is if I should sell at its launch or if holding for a few days is better.
Many have been waiting for Notcoin to be listed on an exchange. This is the first token that can be obtained easily but is directly listed on a large exchange. There are also a lot of participants. If the first price listed is as you mentioned, many people will suddenly become rich.

Yea. It was so so easy to mine; by just simply tapping your phone screen. Even my 2 yr old can do that, and I guess that's part of the reason a lot of persons faded it thinking it wasn't going to cook, and they ended up being disappointed.

Moral lesson is that, sometimes an airdrop that will pay you, may not stress you that much.
I expect 0.008

Nice target sell. I didnt able to join the launchpool and also quite dissapointed on Binance as they rejected all notcoins deposit from airdrops and return all on the telegram app. Now we neef to withdraw via tg and send it to cex again maybe this time on another one cause it might not get accepted again on Binance exchange.

legendary
CoinPoker.com
I expect 0.008

Nice target sell. I didnt able to join the launchpool and also quite dissapointed on Binance as they rejected all notcoins deposit from airdrops and return all on the telegram app. Now we neef to withdraw via tg and send it to cex again maybe this time on another one cause it might not get accepted again on Binance exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: