Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance launches Notcoin (NOT) on launchpool. - page 9. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
What do you guys think? Will NOT pump after listing or will it get dump?

What time frame are we talking here because surely the price will pump insanely on the first minute of listing since Exchange bot including traders that want to early enter buy immediately after listing.

But this token will surely suffer huge dip after few days of listing since its supply is massive while there’s a lot of user get this token for free by just tapping on the app and referring other user to the same. There’s tons of this token circulating in the market that is acquired for free so the only future of this token is to correct massively until it finds support and new buyer.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You can stake BNB and FUSD to farm NOT coins. Tap to earn mining rewards. Listing will happen on 16th and trading will start from 12:00 UTC. Including Binance two other exchanges OKX and Bybit will list NOT coin. Those who had mined the coin will be able to claim them on the listing date which is same for other two exchanges.

To me at the time of launch it is currently valued at around $1B if you look at the price wNOT is trading at. A little speculation about the price shows that a lot of it will be sold from the community, most of the holdings are from the community (and that includes spam farming farms), so if the price is right, they will also take profits. There is a scenario where I do not expect that listing on multiple CEXs as a way to create liquidity so that some parties can sell off, and also easily attract FOMO to the TON generation system. Anyway, TON and NOT both have a lot of potential and risk, so any situation is possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You can stake BNB and FUSD to farm NOT coins. Tap to earn mining rewards. Listing will happen on 16th and trading will start from 12:00 UTC. Including Binance two other exchanges OKX and Bybit will list NOT coin. Those who had mined the coin will be able to claim them on the listing date which is same for other two exchanges.

Your question is like making a prediction on whether it will rain tomorrow or not, no one can predict such, every forecast made is not hundred percent true, that is why we do say that in cryptocurrency, take it for the risk it is known for if you really want to make profits, then you have to be a risk bearer, if you can invest, hodl till the market rises, then you can be profitable in your investment, provided that you have also made a right selection for an investment because there are shitcoins in their numbers, we need to make research in other for us not to fall a victim.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
The question was simple and could be answered.
1. Go to Launchpool Binance
2. See past project
3. Check the token on (BINANCE) at the times they're listing.

100% It's always have big dildo green candle, and suddenly drop to adjustable the price based the volume trading of token. It's always like that, nothing is news or secret.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715

It is a good opportunity to earn NOT coin free of cost just by staking BNB on Binance launchpad, and I have already staked all of my available BNB coin. This project appears potentially promising coin as many prominent exchanges are listing it simultaneously. however, it is important to keep in mind that how it plays out after the listing will depend upon many factors such prevailing market conditions at the time of launching, and its acceptance by the investors.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

Sorry, but are there any coins/tokens that experienced a dump after the initial listing?

Notcoin (NOT) received so much attention from the crypto public, that they got adopters beyond expectations, then after that do we think $NOT will experience a dump? OFC not, instead what we'll see is a pump in the first few days/weeks of their listing on a centralized exchange. What's currently being discussed in related communities or outside communities is what is an appropriate price for $NOT. Let's just discuss that, with the current supply what do you think is the predicted price per $NOT?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Notcoin's listing is getting close. Intriguing to see if it pumps after launch, but hey, at least Bitget's pre-market trading lets us get a feel for it already.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
      We know that no matter what coins are listed on Binance, there is always a pump in these coins. So it's likely that once the NOT coin is listed, there will be an increase in its price value in the market. Then I've been hearing that for a few weeks now, and I'm just not paying much attention.

Today I looked at him on the Gecko platform, and it seems that his volume in the market is high, so I can say that he is not bad in my opinion.
But I will still think about it if I will invest in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271

Pages:
Jump to: