Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Lists NEM (XEM) - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 20, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Fellow Binancians,

XEM/BNB, XEM/BTC and XEM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading XEM now.

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules
Risk warning: cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.

Learn more about NEM (XEM)!

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20

Seems like a good approach and a good news for NEM
IMO, NEM is kinda undervalue somehow as they have already been develop since years ago and they deserve more than that
They are as hardworking as Waves, Ethereum's team

Good for them!
I think the coin was undervalued due to Coincheck massive hack resulting to a loss of $534 million worth of NEM coins and with Binance adding the coin will pump the price. However, many peoples don't know that the coin was first announced on this forum.

I was planning to invest in nem but I hated to use many different exchanges to buy different coins. Binance listing will pump its price (so its bit early to buy now) And Asian demand is very important.
Is not too early if you really want to invest into the coin because the Asian demand will occur anytime now. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
This is good news for NEM, after the recent hack and price dump the team need a real good news to help gain more confidence in the project, getting listed on Binance comes with a price and for them to be able to pull this right is a good news for team and the community
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 20, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
Fellow Binancians,

XEM/BNB, XEM/BTC and XEM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading XEM now.

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules
Risk warning: cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20

IMO, NEM is kinda undervalue somehow as they have already been develop since years ago and they deserve more than that

Good for them!

I thought i was the only one who thinks that NEM is somehow undervalued. I've read some of ICOs whitepaper like Tutellus & familypoints and found that NEM's blockchain offers lot of advantages. Good to see XEM is now available on Binance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 20, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
Fellow Binancians,

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20
Now should be the best time to buy this xem as I know binance trader are going to pump it up and we may have another uptrend. I have some unit of it hope it grows very well so I can sell them as I did not intend to keep it. I had that when ever a coins is listed on binance it always goes up and most time go as high as 10* in just a week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
March 20, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
Fellow Binancians,

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20

That is good news for all XEM holders, supporters and investors. I believe XEM will definitely soar its price once BTC bounce back and back on the bullish track. I will watch this coin, of course.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
March 20, 2018, 02:25:21 AM
I was planning to invest in nem but I hated to use many different exchanges to buy different coins. Binance listing will pump its price (so its bit early to buy now) And Asian demand is very important.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:23:18 AM
and +18 percet on coinmarket
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 20, 2018, 02:19:22 AM
Fellow Binancians,

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20

Good for them!
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:16:45 AM
Fellow Binancians,

Details:

About NEM (XEM)
Fees
Rules

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

2018/03/20
Pages:
Jump to: