Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance signs Cristiano Ronaldo for exclusive partnership to push NFTs - page 4. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
CR7 is a very good choice by binance. I know that if binance must have paid him a lot but that's worth with how many followers on his instagram. he can be considered as a guy with so many followers after instagram itself. Multi year partnership will give so many impact to the binance.
Im sure that this will be boosting binance. This time binance has multi millions users around the world and i think that will increase drastically. Remember that this partnership is also about NFT
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
I am not too surprised to see this as Binance is increasing their influence in this market as well as in other areas, and this time we see a partnership with CR7. But honestly, I'm still looking forward to other positive signals surrounding the NFT trend, not to popularize it but to show people what it will bring, after all the hype is over. Everyone sees a lot of junk products, but the market giants have yet to prove different with what they offer.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
According to reports, Binance will launch its first NFT collection in late 2022, and it will feature designs created in collaboration with Ronaldo himself. All NFT collections will be available exclusively on Binance's NFT store.
It's interesting to note that Ronaldo is the most followed person on Instagram, having 459 million followers. He has more followers than the population of the entire United States. So I guess that's somewhat good for crypto adoption, at least people will have to learn something.

It is ironic that Binance CEO Changpeng posted a week ago that the company had passed on expensive sponsorships allowing them to keep on hiring more employees during the crypto bear market. This is almost like him contradicting himself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
You know what happen with project partnered with famous people without crypto knowledge background? It died pretty fast and short lived.
With big name like binance,maybe it will create a hype for like a month and people will forget it then lose it value.You know,like the ''first tweet'' case.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
Smiley There will be new hype following this news, and I really can't imagine what they will do with it. It is possible that we are seeing the cooling of NFT in the past few months, and this may be a way for Binance to prepare for a new monetization scheme from users and investors. However, this is great news because it shows the cooperation between the parties. This is one of my favorite rock stars.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Binance do spent a lot money here since Cristiano Ronaldo is a GOAT in football and many people who don't want watch football also know who he is. I think the NFT price would be skyrocket since there's a lot Cristiano Ronaldo fans out there, however it's just a hype and then it's will become worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
Binance is announcing an exclusive, multi-year NFT partnership with Portuguese footballing legend Cristiano Ronaldo. Through this partnership, Binance will launch a global promotion aiming to give Ronaldo’s fans an introduction to Web3 with a compelling entry point into the world of NFTs.

Over the course of the agreement, Binance and Cristiano Ronaldo will create a series of NFT collections for sale exclusively on the Binance NFT platform. The first NFT collection will be released later this year and feature designs created in collaboration with Ronaldo.
The Cristiano Ronaldo NFT collections will be available exclusively on Binance NFT at www.binance.com/en/nft/home.
Source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/c91e9b1c1492456f9909e16f2ff3427e

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1539969367726620674

Pages:
Jump to: