Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance Stuck My withdrawal - page 4. (Read 933 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 13, 2021, 03:04:28 PM
Did I get this right? Is this what happened: 19 months ago you withdrew 300,000 Doge ($600) to someone else's address. Binance sent the transaction with a low fee, which didn't confirm. Then they made a new transaction with a higher fee, and you thought it was done. But the original transaction was kept in mempool, and the original inputs where never moved, so when the Doge network lowered it's minimum fee, the 300,000 Doge ($80,000 by now) transaction went through?

If that's the case, Binance did a royal f*ckup not moving the original inputs before replacing the transaction.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
November 13, 2021, 02:22:44 PM
I have contacted with them and they told me that dogecoin had withdrawn from my account.
I haven't read about this in detail but I have seen such a piece of news on another platform. Did you try to contact them through their telegram support? They respond faster the
there & I guess you would have gotten a reply and solution. It should be a bug but should have fixed it by now. I can't see any problem so far with my account.

I owe about 80k dollars according to current rate.
That's hell lot of money. Why would you owe that in the first place LOL?
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
November 13, 2021, 01:10:43 PM
So you just deposit dogecoin on binance and withdraw it some time, and then they're telling you right now that you should return those coins that as if its theirs. Do you get negative balance?

How much do you owe them now? If that was 7 months ago
Yes i have depositted and withdrawn to another persons wallet. I have not acces those as i am not the owner of those account. Also the owner might have no access as 8 have seen the id was used too long ago. Those id was from dogechain so no chance to change the wallet id. But they may loss access those account. And more important thing is that account holder will not returned those amount as it is big now. I owe about 80k dollars according to current rate. Sorry the transaction I made was atleast 19th months ago. I thought it is 2021 but i noticed it was 2020.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 13, 2021, 12:51:25 PM
So you just deposit dogecoin on binance and withdraw it some time, and then they're telling you right now that you should return those coins that as if its theirs. Do you get negative balance?

How much do you owe them now? If that was 7 months ago then that was the ATH month of doge.

I never thought that they will blame you and even charge you for the mistake they made. This seems the case...
4) Yesterday we were notified that previously stuck transactions (insufficient fee) had suddenly relayed successfully, post 1.14.5 update - likely because minfees have been lowered in 1.14.5...

Which maybe your withdrawal transaction was included. Binance should be responsible for this and apologize.

What you can do is to wait until they make an announcement since you're not the only one experienced such issue.

Maybe service discussion suits the thread/topic not on scam accusations.
copper member
November 13, 2021, 10:18:44 AM
I do not get what you are saying rightly, let me ask you a question. Was doge deposited into your account and not you that deposited it and you withdraw the doge?
I had deposited and withdrawn about 19 months ago. And that time it worked fine. But now it showing withdrawal from my account on 10th november which I have not done.
Also, I have received a mail from coingeko about same issue. The issue is as quote which I have just added on my starting post.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 13, 2021, 10:02:35 AM
I do not get what you are saying rightly, let me ask you a question. Was doge deposited into your account and not you that deposited it and you withdraw the doge?
copper member
November 13, 2021, 09:55:32 AM
I am not sure where to post my problem and also do not know if anyone faces the same issue or not. Today, I have triedd to withdrawfew dollars from binance. But it stuck my withdrawal by saying:
Unable to withdraw with account in arrears
Your account is in arrears. The withdraw function is disabled. Click the “Deduct Now” button if sufficient assets are available for the amount in arrears. Alternatively, top up your Spot account balance to proceed.
Arrears amount
------- DOGE
I have contacted with them and they told me that dogecoin had withdrawn from my account. To enable withdrawal I have to deposit those dogecoin. But the account is not mine and the price of those dogecoin is too much. Now I have no way to recover those fund. In this way, How to solve my issue. Any suggestion???

I have received below message yesterday from coingeko notification:
Binance has temporarily halted Dogecoin (DOGE) withdrawals as a result of the DOGE network update.

Several Binance users have reported that Binance withdraws DOGE without their authorization and is now requesting that they return the DOGE they do not currently have in their Binance accounts.

The Dogecoin network update appears to have triggered the old transactions that were stuck because of insufficient fees years ago.

Edit: 14.11.2021
I have received a notification email from binanace today which is as mentioned below:
Temporary DOGE Network Withdrawal Suspension

Fellow Binancians,

Thank you for your patience as we continue to resolve the issue that occurred with DOGE network withdrawals after the version update on 2021-11-10. DOGE network withdrawals continue to be suspended at this time while Binance actively works with the DOGE project team to resolve the issue.

Please note that users are still able to withdraw DOGE on other networks during this time.

We have written directly via email to the very small number of users directly impacted by the upgrade where previously failed DOGE withdrawals transactions got resent after the recent update that was done on 11-10-2021. Please note that no asset is debited from users account for the resent withdrawal transactions. We are kindly requesting those users to return the asset.

Will we provide further updates in due course.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Binance Team
This is an automated message, please do not reply.
Pages:
Jump to: