Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance traders are making more money than other traders - page 2. (Read 10549 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
On Binance in my opinion has a lot of liquidity and the number of cryptocurrency pairs to trade, so traders can earn significantly more and simple and intuitive interface, convenient mobile application
That is true that Binance users make more money but in my opinion, making profit in trading Bitcoins or altcoin in a bullish market is not as bad as it might look in a down market. You need to have the best coins, and your wallet on the best exchange and you need to have good trading skills and knowledge about crypto as well. Only then there could be handsome profits. LUCK will never save you when it comes to trading.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Not withstanding we have BITTREX as one of the top exchanger so far but what I came to noticed is it lacks liquidity on like that of binance let's say it's a platform for the big whales that controls the market.
Activity: 225
I just published a study which explores how Binance traders are making more money than traders on other exchanges.

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/exchange-liquidity-a-comparative-study

I'm happy to answer any questions about the study.
Binance is a trading platform with lots of liquidity and many traders love the platform due to the simplicity of it. Even with the hack challenges they have they always remain the best.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I just published a study which explores how Binance traders are making more money than traders on other exchanges.

I think only traders who have background in cryptocurrency as well as trading are those who can make higher profits. Many traders are often to lose due to lack of experience. In my opinion, it is not about the exchange where you trade but on how you will execute your plan in trading. However, if you will make your position in a long term basis, then it could be a profitable for you.
Making money in trading is not just determined by how experienced the trader is or how good your coin is. It is also determined by what coin are you trading and on which exchange. What kind of market are you trying to trade in and so on. Binance being the best exchange has great edge over the rest of the exchanges and if you are a user on Binance, you might end up making more money than others.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
On Binance in my opinion has a lot of liquidity and the number of cryptocurrency pairs to trade, so traders can earn significantly more and simple and intuitive interface, convenient mobile application
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
This is due to the fact that the exchange Binance has come up with an excellent way to pay the Commission. This saves money. In addition, this is one of the most popular exchanges for trading.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Basically Binance is one of the big exchanges so that many people use it and it results in the increase and decrease in prices will be fast and for those who can read it they can take advantage of it. However, according to me, some of the pins in the article also greatly affect how traders in binance can be more profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3

I think only traders who have background in cryptocurrency as well as trading are those who can make higher profits. Many traders are often to lose due to lack of experience. In my opinion, it is not about the exchange where you trade but on how you will execute your plan in trading. However, if you will make your position in a long term basis, then it could be a profitable for you.
Lack of experience is really a reason why traders cannot earn profits in the exchanges they participate in but that is not entirely all, experience may not be enough but a potential exchange with so many opportunities is created every day, it is still enough to compensate for that lack of experience. And one thing is certain that a well-known exchange will create those opportunities while exchanges with low volumes will be difficult to achieve, the best thing in big exchanges is quick liquidity, limiting risks and so everyone involved in binance has an advantage over other exchanges
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
You mean Binance has a Trading volume larger than any other exchange?

Well, according to the top exchange in the market Binance always on top 3 centralized platform according to the coinmarketcap.
Because of a large community they have to its platform exchange, no wonder that majority of their traders who used Binance platform
are always making profit everyday. Even recently, binance faced an issue about 7000BTC that has been stole by the hackers, binance
can still surpassed that circumstances anyway.

Maybe that is true, but we don't know anything about each trader, and maybe not most traders who trade on binance was made a bigger profit. I think in the other exchange, many traders are making a lot of profit too because they can find the right coin to buy and sell. So it is about how we choose the right coins to trade and make the profit.
traders profits not depend on exchanges.exchanges only provide large daily volume trading and if traders able to put their money in correct time and level they should earn profits.binance as biggest exchanges never promises profits for their customers.
Of course a great exchange can make you more money if you trade on their platform.  There are many reasons behind this. Users on Binance make more money in trading because more than 90% of the crypto users are on Binance and it is more quick and convenient for the Binance users to make pretty more as compared to those on other exchanges.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Trading on Binance doesn't make you a profitable trader. It's all about trader's decisions based on his/her analysis. Traders who have better accuracy in decision making based on their analysis will become profitable. Trading fees and withdrawal fees also play a factor as it reduces your profits. When some traders gain profits, there are people who become unprofitable which is the typical scenario of trading.

However, Binance has a very good liquidity which means it is an ideal exchange for all traders including the people want to trade in large amounts.
Whether it's buy order or sell order it gets filled in a very short time period. This seems to get misunderstood as traders on Binance earn big out of trading. Another thing everyone can be a trader in Binance. Whether it is Binance or some other exchange there will always be some price fluctuation which can be used on profiting, and here Binance doesn't have anything specific of making people rich.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Trading on Binance doesn't make you a profitable trader. It's all about trader's decisions based on his/her analysis. Traders who have better accuracy in decision making based on their analysis will become profitable. Trading fees and withdrawal fees also play a factor as it reduces your profits. When some traders gain profits, there are people who become unprofitable which is the typical scenario of trading.

However, Binance has a very good liquidity which means it is an ideal exchange for all traders including the people want to trade in large amounts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Well, according to the top exchange in the market Binance always on top 3 centralized platform according to the coinmarketcap.
Because of a large community they have to its platform exchange, no wonder that majority of their traders who used Binance platform
are always making profit everyday. Even recently, binance faced an issue about 7000BTC that has been stole by the hackers, binance

Maybe that is true, but we don't know anything about each trader, and maybe not most traders who trade on binance was made a bigger profit. I think in the other exchange, many traders are making a lot of profit too because they can find the right coin to buy and sell. So it is about how we choose the right coins to trade and make the profit.
traders profits not depend on exchanges.exchanges only provide large daily volume trading and if traders able to put their money in correct time and level they should earn profits.binance as biggest exchanges never promises profits for their customers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
I think the reason is that traders are more familiar with how Binance`s market moves. Many people likes binance because of it`s convenience and safety, so, people stays at binance for too long to the point that they really understand the market there, so, trading will become more easier as you are familiar with the trading platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
If you mean that Binance has low trading fees, then I think crypto traders are aware of it. That’s why it’s one of the largest crypto exchanges. I also used it to trade some altcoins. It’s true that Binance is one of the cheapest places, that are providing good services. However, the recent hack of the platform gives negative sensitive and rises cautions about using it now. Therefore, at the moment I mostly trade on CEX: https://cex.io/btc-usd. Moreover, it enables trading both crypto to crypto and fiat to crypto pairs.

But this recent issue of Binance exchange site is already fixed by CZ and the team nothing to worried after all since CZ cover the losses that hacker do, but personally not only Binance can give you a good profit there some top exchange site that have a low fee and high volume. I'm currently using Binance, Kucoin and Huobi for trading altcoin regarding to margin trading Im using Bitmex.
Activity: 784
Thanks for bringing this study, actually Binance can be considered as the best exchange in terms of many aspects including simple factors like fee etc. Trading coins listed on Binance is also safer for traders though it delists sometimes.

De-listing a coin is a normal process. If the people behind are not that active then there are no trading volumes then it's better to delist them.

No one is safe now, specially that Binance was hacked recently, although it still remains as the top exchanges and the funds are safe and account holders are being refunded. Having follow it though, but it looks like they are open again for trading after the incident.
Their refund hold their reputation level at the same but in future this might get speculated to bring down its prices so as a trader just use the current situation don't back any centralized platform for long term.
Activity: 80
If you mean that Binance has low trading fees, then I think crypto traders are aware of it. That’s why it’s one of the largest crypto exchanges. I also used it to trade some altcoins. It’s true that Binance is one of the cheapest places, that are providing good services. However, the recent hack of the platform gives negative sensitive and rises cautions about using it now. Therefore, at the moment I mostly trade on CEX: https://cex.io/btc-usd. Moreover, it enables trading both crypto to crypto and fiat to crypto pairs.
Activity: 1694
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for bringing this study, actually Binance can be considered as the best exchange in terms of many aspects including simple factors like fee etc. Trading coins listed on Binance is also safer for traders though it delists sometimes.

De-listing a coin is a normal process. If the people behind are not that active then there are no trading volumes then it's better to delist them.

No one is safe now, specially that Binance was hacked recently, although it still remains as the top exchanges and the funds are safe and account holders are being refunded. Having follow it though, but it looks like they are open again for trading after the incident.
Binance is the exchange with highest volume, they are the ones who are making more money than other exchanges. Traders earn money on their trades, their profit do not depends from exchange itself, it depends on price movement, trading fees. Its short answer on op`s topic.
Binance is hacked or not? They are talking about some mistake of one of their employers. I read many things in news papers, but I don`t think we will find out what happened here, binance handled situation, they refunded money lost, everything is #safu is they say.
Pages:
Jump to: