Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance traders are making more money than other traders - page 8. (Read 10549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I think the number of coins listed in Binance is also a reason for traders to earn a lot in this site. Traders have a lot of coins to chose from. On top of that is the volume, volume makes trading in this site more exciting because with high volume, the price movement is fast so those who are good in scalping, this is the site for you.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Dont really know what is this for but I will waste some time to answer this.

Look, they might be creating more money than anyone in this crypto space but for exchange of what? A higher risk is always by their side and a lot of money is needed just so they could feel the profit. Unlike Hodlers and other types of users in the crypto space, risk is there but not to the extent like you might get zero in an instant.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Playing on the price difference doesn't approach to every trader, only for big amount ones, cause of the transaction costs and exchange also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Ya thats true. High volume and movement and fast transactions make trading easier. And of course it will be fast to make money if you get a profit.

Higher the volume will definitely help anyone as even with the small movement though small gain could be made and doing this over again and again during the day, you will see you have made some decent profit finally at the end of the day.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I just published a study which explores how Binance traders are making more money than traders on other exchanges.

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/exchange-liquidity-a-comparative-study

I'm happy to answer any questions about the study.

For what I like in Binance is that once the token you have in there, it is definitely sure that token will upside down, where you can apply day trade easily due to its price was too movable. And there is big possibility that the token will bounce most often I think, though I'm not often making trade in this platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Ya thats true. High volume and movement and fast transactions make trading easier. And of course it will be fast to make money if you get a profit.

Not like that if any people have got talent in any business they can make lots of profit more than the normal people because they are spending lot more time to get more profit so all paper trading we give profit whether you are working hard.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
all exchangers cannot determine whether the trader can get a lot of profit or not, it returns to the traders' ability to analyze trades.
it does not mean binance makes it easy for traders to get money
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

The trader who will use BNB token to pay for the fee could profit more from their trades if done right. Its what BNB tokens are for, cheaper transaction fee.
If you can't afford to trade TRX where transaction fee and lose more than 100TRX for the fee then BNB will be your way to accumulate these tokens.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
For sure those traders in binance have a huge funds to get it in, Because binance is the most #1 trading platform for all exchanges, for sure Rich traders and investors Like binance a stable exchanger for all.
Any exchange isn't stable at all even if its on top tier doesn't mean that it would be already fixed. Take a look on what happen on Bittrex and Poloniex were back into its glory days.
Top exchangers do have top volume which it would be just normal to say that profitability would really be there just basing up on volume and volatility of prices.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For sure those traders in binance have a huge funds to get it in, Because binance is the most #1 trading platform for all exchanges, for sure Rich traders and investors Like binance a stable exchanger for all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
making profit does NOT depend on the platform or its liquidity unless the liquidity is too low that the market is considered dead.

making profit for a trader ONLY depends on their experience in riding the market and nothing else. you only want a liquid-enough market so that it can eat up your orders without changing the price and that is true about most top exchanges and is not exclusive to Binance only.
no trade is profitable if we don't understand the market.
so the most important thing is to master price movements first and understand where business people invest their capital, because this is very influential on prices in the future.
so we are not controlled by the market, we are, but we must be able to control the market.
this is the key to our success in trading.

Good point, however Binance as other has stressed, has low transaction fee which attracted a lot of traders, not just experience traders but even newbies to get their hands dirty on trading and try to learn the tricks and tips on how to make money out of it. Plus no mentioned the customer support Binance has, its top notch that's why lot of traders go to their platform so the chance of making profits is high as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
making profit does NOT depend on the platform or its liquidity unless the liquidity is too low that the market is considered dead.

making profit for a trader ONLY depends on their experience in riding the market and nothing else. you only want a liquid-enough market so that it can eat up your orders without changing the price and that is true about most top exchanges and is not exclusive to Binance only.
no trade is profitable if we don't understand the market.
so the most important thing is to master price movements first and understand where business people invest their capital, because this is very influential on prices in the future.
so we are not controlled by the market, we are, but we must be able to control the market.
this is the key to our success in trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Profitable or not wil be according to trading plan and risk management of each trader. Binance become the best exchange to trade crypto because offer best liquidity with high trading volume, low trading fee and listed only good coins. Many coin that listed on Binance become biggest gainer but not possible all trader can make that profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
That is quite a lengthy post with no direction at all. I got lost reading it from the start. However, in my own opinion as a trader, and most especially when you are a high volume trader, I guess it is obvious that with low fees, and high trading volume on the exchange, you have an upper hand, and that is one thing I know binance really do have as an edge over other exchanges that charges more in terms of trading fees.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I just published a study which explores how Binance traders are making more money than traders on other exchanges.

Normal thing. Why?

When we do look at on the current position of Binance compared into any other exchangers then we can definitely say that there would be more traders that do make more money
than on other exchange. Just basing on the volume you can able to figure it out directly.
Activity: 378
Even though you say if binance traders make more money than other traders, but this is not all. Because I am sure that most of them will surely suffer losses, but not mentioned in the article. Because every altcoin price on the exchange will always follow even though there is a timeframe difference, so I think trading on any exchange the results will remain the same.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I have problem with the subject , how would you say that?
You can say that if you have investigated about all exchanges and compared them , have you?
besides binance is big yes but it doesn't mean it has the biggest volume of all of the coins and tokens , for some of the coins and token it is not even in top 10!

Maybe OP is little bias to Binance but binance has a bigger turn out also. It depends on what coin/token you are trading  in my opinion. Binance now is very popular among traders and whales , its possible as what OP allege.
Activity: 658
You mean Binance has a Trading volume larger than any other exchange?

maybe that's what the OP means, traders at Binance make trading volume greater than the trading volume on other exchangers.
This is a real reason, why they entered the big trade at binance. they found a lot of movements because the trading volume was very large.
many big traders there and transactions are getting more attractive. this becomes an important part every trader must choose an exchange that has a large volume.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I have problem with the subject , how would you say that?
You can say that if you have investigated about all exchanges and compared them , have you?
besides binance is big yes but it doesn't mean it has the biggest volume of all of the coins and tokens , for some of the coins and token it is not even in top 10!
Pages:
Jump to: