Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 16. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 21, 2019, 12:24:14 AM
Im alsp fan of Binance or BNB and I believe too that coin will reach $100 maybe this year or next coming few years.
I invested also to the ICO of Binance before and Im happy to earn more profit and my money grow and I think more new investors are investing to Binance because maybe it is the next ethereum and I believe in the next few months it will become more potential than the others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 12:19:05 AM
BNB is a very promising coin and it is increasing despite the bearish market  and reaching ATH of $25. The reason for that is that investors realizing Binance is building and innovative ecosystem. Binance is pushing the market ahead.

I am agree, Binance Coin is good coin and worth to hold for long term. Its better buying now while the price still cheap and i think the price of BNB could reach $100 in near future
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 11:58:24 PM
This times! This is a best token to join and invest on Binance exchange! Because they used BNB coin to buy token invest!
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
April 20, 2019, 07:36:57 PM
BNB is a very promising coin and it is increasing despite the bearish market  and reaching ATH of $25. The reason for that is that investors realizing Binance is building and innovative ecosystem. Binance is pushing the market ahead.
Activity: 812
April 20, 2019, 07:10:32 PM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

I doubt if the growth of bnb coin will be hinged on bitcoin. Although bitcoin is the base of all currencies, yet bnb is working to be independent day after day with huge positive market speculations behind it
Activity: 518
April 20, 2019, 07:03:40 PM
Yes at the moment the coin is very good , and I think that this coins great potential , it's best to hold and not to sell this coin , I think by the end of the year will be a lot of money cost
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
April 20, 2019, 07:02:22 PM
BnB good pumping coin, i have see marketcap today bnb per coin price at $25.14 it already cross their ico price. bnb maintain development seems to be very attractive. You can buy and hold bnb coins if you want and the future seems to increase the volume.
They have crossed their ICO price since long time ago. Their ICO was only $0.1 and now their token price has been increased more than 250 times since their ICO.
Soon they are also having their own platform, so there will be called binance platform
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
April 20, 2019, 06:52:15 PM
Tron and eos didn't rise astronomically in price despite all work being done.

Question should be, what did BNB do differently?

Answer:

Binance = Burn + IEO + marketing + software upgrade

Eos = upgrade alone

Tron = marketing alone

With the solid team incharge of BNB and frequent change In policies to always improve,I have no doubt about the growth of BNB
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
April 20, 2019, 05:21:55 PM
i think if you spread across all sub pairs & Markets , instead of trade just
one or 2 coins,   this is much better ^^
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 20, 2019, 05:18:39 PM
As you know Binance Exchange is growing very well and expending their network day by day, in future BNB will be easily reach $100 and this should be hold and if not buy than should buy now.
OTC
Activity: 196
April 20, 2019, 05:17:42 PM
Well Binance is a good coin and I doubt that however I think Binance is never to be compared with ethereum because ethereum is the father of altcoins and the popularity of ethereum is increasing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
April 20, 2019, 04:41:45 PM
I am not positive about BNB, they don't offer any new idea and innovation, they have just a major exchange but you know it can be changeble, so i dont trust those kind of hype tokens.
Are you sure about this?
Do you read information about Binance in near time?
Let learn about Binance Dex, you will have an accurate evaluation of BNB.
Most of the developing coins set a goal for themselves. While they are moving towards their goals, the price also increases. But BNB can not go on without Binance, so I do not know how much that makes sense. All I can see is, the price was risen by 30%.  Shocked
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2019, 05:19:05 AM
BnB good pumping coin, i have see marketcap today bnb per coin price at $25.14 it already cross their ico price. bnb maintain development seems to be very attractive. You can buy and hold bnb coins if you want and the future seems to increase the volume.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 20, 2019, 04:45:34 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.
I think if Bitcoin will cost 20,000$, then a BNB coin will cost a lot more than 100$.

it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time
I also think that this is a very good investment.
Activity: 1002
April 20, 2019, 04:22:22 AM
I am not positive about BNB, they don't offer any new idea and innovation, they have just a major exchange but you know it can be changeble, so i dont trust those kind of hype tokens.
Are you sure about this?
Do you read information about Binance in near time?
Let learn about Binance Dex, you will have an accurate evaluation of BNB.
Activity: 574
April 20, 2019, 04:11:52 AM
BNB coins currently reach $ 25 and this is a very good price increase. The BNB will be a very large potential coin. This is our chance to buy a BNB. And I think this BNB will grow like Ethereum. So that for long-term investments it is also very profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
April 20, 2019, 04:10:59 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
April 20, 2019, 04:08:24 AM
With such a cool team and marketing that this exchange has, we can quite overcome the $ 50 mark in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 20, 2019, 04:03:18 AM
I myself also believe that exchanges in the BNB, for me are also coins that have good potential and have a longer future, because the BNB exchange is also a good volume compared to other exchanges. So I think you don't need to worry about trading there.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 20, 2019, 03:59:11 AM
Well we can say that now because of what happen on BNB price after this past few months. There are so many things happening at BNB right now, so fundamentally speaking BNB is the best choice. But the question how long? Projects get bumped along the way so expect some huge dump in case something bad happen.
That's common thing to happen with projects that encounter any issue, fuds will start to show up and many negative impressions will happen, but if you are believing with such project you will be able to determined if this will continue to rise high or something will happen that it will lead this coin to its downfall, so far so good everything still smooth with the platform that's why business still getting lots of success.
Pages:
Jump to: