Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 18. (Read 3176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 20, 2019, 12:50:15 AM
Binance is the best exchange coin ever but it is not the best altcoin, it could be better! Because Ethereum, ADA, LTC has more potential than Binance coin. But by following the recent BNB coin growth and community, I can expect, very soon, BNB coin will be number two altcoin, and the number one position will remain for the ETH among all of the altcoins. This is my personal opinion and I believe it too.
You are right, binance is the best exchange but BNB to become the best altcoin is still far. There are many altcoins that still better than BNB like Ethereum and Litecoin. Well at least BNB still can compete with these coins, especially after the succes of IEO on binance exchange.
Binance coin (BNB) must have a stable support from its users and investors must also provide a confidence in the BNB. The BNB has gained a strength from the Binance exchange and what must be done now is maintaining its popularity. Already many people are investing in the BNB, this is proof that someday BNB can become an Altcoin in the top ranks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2019, 12:47:54 AM
I agree with you about bnb growth rate, But we must keep in view that bnb is Binance's coin. Binance is one of most powerful crypto exchanges in the world. Everyone trust Binance and of course BNB.
On the other way BNB has improved itself when it show onself from first time

Yes, you are right BNB price is kept improving because they are following their roadmap in the timely manner which helps them to increase BNB value in the market. Not only following the roadmap but also improving the standard of their own blockchain in the coming days will help the Binance coin to get more reputation in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 20, 2019, 12:46:12 AM
Binance is the best exchange coin ever but it is not the best altcoin, it could be better! Because Ethereum, ADA, LTC has more potential than Binance coin. But by following the recent BNB coin growth and community, I can expect, very soon, BNB coin will be number two altcoin, and the number one position will remain for the ETH among all of the altcoins. This is my personal opinion and I believe it too.
You are right, binance is the best exchange but BNB to become the best altcoin is still far. There are many altcoins that still better than BNB like Ethereum and Litecoin. Well at least BNB still can compete with these coins, especially after the succes of IEO on binance exchange.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 20, 2019, 12:42:23 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
April 20, 2019, 12:39:52 AM
I do not understand why BNB is still growing continuously in the past few days. Although joining IEO and hold BNB started earlier about 10 days. But this is good news for those who are holding BNB to join the IEO, they won't have to worry about BNB discounts after the IEO ends.

The two main reasons why BNB is on fire past couple month is because:

1. You can only buy IEO tokens using BNB.
2. The upcoming Binance DEX launch which is really exciting if you ask me the biggest centralized exchange right now is going decentralized.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 20, 2019, 12:27:52 AM
If BTC reaches $20k, better think of some 5x for BNB. Almost every coin will go 5x-10x if bitcoin reaches that price and just not specifically BNB. Whether BNB is the best altcoin can be highly debated. There are other altcoins with better future prospects and use cases. I will bet on them if I was ask to invest long term in any coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
April 20, 2019, 12:13:56 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time
BNB coin is working & growing merely due to one single fact that is the volume on Binance. Binance is such a huge exchange that it can easily manipulate prices of most of the coins without even getting noticed. I won't say for sure that it has manipulated prices but BNB has no utility other than being a tradeable coin on Binance & having some token burns after each quarter. Binance uses it pretty well to create hikes & dumps even the volume on binance gets increase when its time for BNB dump. I don't disagree with you to the fact that the coin is a great deal however I feel it has no great utility for blockchain or in general.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 20, 2019, 12:05:19 AM
BNB token grows significantly https://cmc.io/coins/binance-coin!
of course because Binance are launched BinanceChain and Binance DEX Platform nearly, that's why make investor entr BNB market for take a part of this moment

Indeed, it give a good prospect for BNB Coin. I think BNB coin could be a new ethereum after few project using Binance Chain. Current price at $23 and i think there is a room for grow and i am think its good long term investment. Beside backup by good company and reputable exchanger, the road map very promising
That's the beauty of having a working platform, the team works really hard to achieve this position, expecting more from this coin if you are a long term
trader and working for much bigger success in the future, BNB will keeps on developing and progress will be according to the roadmap, if there's still some
hesitations for those who still knew to this project, launchpad and dex will change the directions of this exchange coin aside for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 19, 2019, 09:04:22 PM
BNB token grows strongly with the growth of Binance exchange! It is planning to split into a separate Blockchain! A great idea for DEX exchange!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 19, 2019, 09:01:15 PM
of course because Binance are launched BinanceChain and Binance DEX Platform nearly, that's why make investor entr BNB market for take a part of this moment

Indeed, it give a good prospect for BNB Coin. I think BNB coin could be a new ethereum after few project using Binance Chain. Current price at $23 and i think there is a room for grow and i am think its good long term investment. Beside backup by good company and reputable exchanger, the road map very promising
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 08:12:46 PM
The BNB is currently experiencing a very high price increase. This coin is indeed very potential because it grows when other new coins have difficulty growing. Now you have a good opportunity to invest in the BNB.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 07:51:11 PM
Binance is a demon of centralization. And I do not advise all true fans of cryptocurrency to participate in this.
Perhaps their coin and will be able to grow well in value. However, it will fall down as much later. Do not be led by Binance.
Many people do not care about a decentralized project or not , everyone wants to earn and therefore the bnb token is great for this , I think you need to invest in a coin!
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
April 19, 2019, 06:32:50 PM
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 19, 2019, 06:16:27 PM
I think If bitcoin price cross 10K USD then BNB coin price will start its bull run and it can hit 100 USD before BTC reach at the 20K USD figure. I have no doubt how great BNB coin is, it is the best exchange coin so far and right now, after ETH, BNB coin has the most potential and this coin is getting overwhelming support from everywhere!
Activity: 336
April 19, 2019, 06:08:48 PM
Binance is a demon of centralization. And I do not advise all true fans of cryptocurrency to participate in this.
Perhaps their coin and will be able to grow well in value. However, it will fall down as much later. Do not be led by Binance.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 19, 2019, 05:53:51 PM
After the statistical numbers from the exchange review sites,Binance attracted more traders adn investors with new IEO thing. BNB has a real use case compared to shitcoin created for scamming people. BNB deserves to be in top 5 if Binance keeps this up.

The announcement of binance chain launch in the next few days gain some major interest for investors and soon ETH, EOS, TRON will will have direct competition against binance chain in terms of # dapps.

Binance is now creating a monopoly from Exchange, ICO and now their own chain Cheesy
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 04:41:52 PM
The view is very good for a quality currency and has a huge potential like BNB. I think BNB will be a big advantage in the future when the Binance trading exchange is very popular. Today it makes us Surprisingly when it reached 24.39 $. I think that it could reach $ 100 in the future.
Activity: 786
April 19, 2019, 04:13:24 PM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

i believe bnb will still be the best coin in the long run, looking at the binance exchange platform nowadays, compared to some other exchange, binance still the most demanded exchange this time, making it the best so far.This is the reason why bnb dominates in the market this time, i would bet that in the long run, it would hit 100usd per bnb coin, its exciting that this coin so far is the most tradable.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 19, 2019, 11:04:29 AM
Yes i agree with think now it is worth considering BNB coins. Here clearly the BNB coins in his ico price over already. Although we are missing BNB ico fair. but if you keep invest in BNB now then you will got more profits. Check your noticed counter BNB daily Marketcap volume.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 19, 2019, 11:01:40 AM
I agree with you about bnb growth rate, But we must keep in view that bnb is Binance's coin. Binance is one of most powerful crypto exchanges in the world. Everyone trust Binance and of course BNB.
On the other way BNB has improved itself when it show onself from first time
Pages:
Jump to: