Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 26. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 11, 2019, 10:14:26 PM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
too fast to say that the BNB will reach $70, as long as the market doesn't move this will never come true. yes indeed BNB is the best token at the moment, they can rise more than 100% and that is the best achievement during the bear market. but keep in mind it's not always good, just a very good bitcoin can fall. so we have to be more realistic, there is still a long time before this becomes reality.
We say it's fast now because bitcoin is not yet in full bull movement, but one day there will be another big pump and it will affect altcoins.
I am predicting that BNB will have a good year since it's one of the good performers during the bear market, so we can tell it has a lot of supporters.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 11, 2019, 07:15:15 PM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
too fast to say that the BNB will reach $70, as long as the market doesn't move this will never come true. yes indeed BNB is the best token at the moment, they can rise more than 100% and that is the best achievement during the bear market. but keep in mind it's not always good, just a very good bitcoin can fall. so we have to be more realistic, there is still a long time before this becomes reality.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 07:11:17 PM
I am optimistic and very supportive of this BNB Token, because it has very good potential so far, because that BNB Token is a Token from the large Binance exchange market, so the BNB price is very good at the moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 11, 2019, 07:06:53 PM
I can prove to You that BNB Coin is one of the best Altcoin out there, however I don't think it can reach the hundred Dollar so soon, because You see we barely recovering from this deadly bearish market. I think when Bitcoin price start to spike again then BNB Coin will surely next increase the price. so far no doubt if you want to invest on BNB Coin You're not losing You're money soon.

No need to prove buddy we all know that BNB is now being popukar in cryproworld because it has a great exchange site and has a lot of potential to shine in the future take a look how BNB grow for the past year CZ is a awesome Dev, I will not suprise if the price touch $50.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 11, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
I can prove to You that BNB Coin is one of the best Altcoin out there, however I don't think it can reach the hundred Dollar so soon, because You see we barely recovering from this deadly bearish market. I think when Bitcoin price start to spike again then BNB Coin will surely next increase the price. so far no doubt if you want to invest on BNB Coin You're not losing You're money soon.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 11, 2019, 06:43:20 PM
yes, I agree with you, BNBs can provide great benefits for every crypto user, not just Binance users. BNBs is listed on several exchanges too. Binance has always made innovations.

today Binance has made Binance Launchpad features for IEO and Binance Dex.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
April 11, 2019, 06:18:34 PM
I don’t think that BNB is the most promising altcoin. I don’t think that the BNB token is really useful. I think that the best cryptocurrencies should be independent of the company and should have the technology that was implemented.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
April 11, 2019, 06:13:25 PM

When the Binance  is the best with advanced developers
their currency (BNB) will certainly be very strong
but we can not say it is better than ETH and XRP
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
April 11, 2019, 06:05:52 PM
Not actually we called this as the best altcoins cause we know it's place already and it's rising price won't be enough to surpass Eth consistency as a number one altcoins in crypto market. 
Yes,  BNB will be a potential coin and it could a reliable one in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 05:46:26 PM
Of course bnb token is very good to invest at the moment , I think it can grow to $ 100 the main thing is not to sell the token
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 11, 2019, 05:45:14 PM
BNB has great potential as it has real use case and Binance is supporting it  all the way.
It is the fuel for the entire Binance ecosystem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 11, 2019, 05:15:01 PM
An early investment in BNB would have been the best. Those who bought it when the price was still very cheap and are still holding are in huge profit. With more patience in holding, it means more profit.
BNB is not the best, but among the best.
I do not think that now there are still early investors in the BNB. when bnb was 1-2-3 dollars, many of the early investors had already sold their tokens.
It is not good to sell at panic and at low price, as we know crypto takes time to rise but until when t rises so because of recent low price in Binance we will be able to make profit for our future as now is the time to invest, recently Binance has roused in price almost 5.5 times so we can invest now at this price so it will rise higher.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 11, 2019, 05:04:57 PM
Yeah, I can say that binance is a very good coin because the team behind the project have been working tirelessly to make sure that the project they are working on is very much working well and not just working well but creating a user friendly platform that don't need anyone to create a guide before one understand how a platform works which have been the main challenge we have been seeing in the blockchain space.

A lot of blockchain project rising everyday, but none of them are focused on creating a user friendly platform, rather just the blockchain project.
Activity: 336
April 11, 2019, 04:54:24 PM
Binance coin is among the altcoins that is doing very great on the crypto market. i have seen it rise from $6 to about $17 now. The rise of binance coin has come as a result of strategic plans such as burning portions of it annually and also reducing trading fees when trading in BNB. I wish upcoming projects would put in such measures.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 04:32:16 PM
At some point BNB will be worth over $100. Binance has done very well, creating an utility for BNB and that has contributed massively to its price. This is what is lacking in many of the coins flooding the market, coins with no utility.
Activity: 434
April 11, 2019, 04:24:13 PM

I agree, the BNB has made rapid growth and it looks like it will continue to grow in price. However, she is still far from the success of Ethereum, which rose in price to $ 1,500 from the price of one dollar.
Also, do not forget that Bitcoin once cost a few cents, and then rose in price to $ 20,000.
Therefore, the BNB is still only a pitiful similarity of these coins.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 11, 2019, 04:18:57 PM
I think you are partially right about BNB. This coin is definitely strong, but I am not so sure if it is the best one. There are also some other coins that can compete with BNB
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
April 11, 2019, 04:18:42 PM
if binance runs to 70 dollars then ethereum runs to 2000 dollars, so what makes you think binance is the best alt coin, i just gave an example even some may tell another name, do not trust to anything in this market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
April 11, 2019, 04:15:08 PM
The future of Binance is quite bright. As an exchange, it has ultra-fast speed. In fact, the technology underlying Binance is also powering more than 30 exchanges in Asia. The people running this company are very competent and have several hundreds of years of experience in finance between them. Its future outlook certainly seems to be bright.

As for the coin, it is something worth adding to your portfolio. The coins are quite compelling and when watched closely, can give nice returns. Just be sure not to invest more than you are comfortable with investing and “hodling”.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
April 11, 2019, 03:26:38 PM
BNB is a good altcoin but not the best. of course, Binance is doing well but there are another altcoins like litecoin that show great results.
That's because Litecoin has a longer market and a larger community. but BNB can experience rapid development where we all know BNB is developing very fast in several crypto markets. it will increase the volume of bnb trading every day. bnb still has a very far future.
As is LTC already build a foundations, but in the near future BNB will surpassed that with the success of their business lots of believers and investors will continue to collect this coin and keep it inside a safe wallets, waiting for the highest peak will be paid off after massive jumped happened.

Not sure how you think you can compare BNB with LTC. These are two completely different cryptocurrencies. If you want to compare BNB with other tokens, you have to do it with HT, KCS etc.
Pages:
Jump to: