Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 21. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 16, 2019, 10:24:41 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

for me ethereum is always be the best altcoins,,
depends on coinmarketcap the price of ethereum already rising about 5,609.73% buddy
check it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum scrol down and you will see
remember : BNB is good altcoins, but not the best  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
April 16, 2019, 10:20:14 AM
I told it several monthes ago, but be careful guys to hold it for a long term because launchpads time will gone soon imho, and bnb will fall for sure coz of it.

Sure, the hype for IEOs might eventually ebb away. But even without the launchpad, Binance is still the most influential / biggest exchange out there. And if we will see the crypto market recovering (eventually), I am sure Binance will grow even more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 16, 2019, 08:02:42 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

We cannot because of the present value of binance coin term it as the best altcoins because it’s only hype at the moment

We have XIN token that has quietly went around with its business from 90$ to over 200$
When t comes to the best altcoin; binance coin is still behind
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
April 16, 2019, 08:01:44 AM
I told it several monthes ago, but be careful guys to hold it for a long term because launchpads time will gone soon imho, and bnb will fall for sure coz of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 07:58:12 AM
I'm not sure the BNB coin can raise its price. The hype around this coin, and has passed the highest point the price is revealed. Do not hope for more.

Of course it all depends on the market conditions, if the market is not red then it is easy for the BNB to skyrocket and out of control, and today's record is reached at $ 19, maybe April can reach $ 30 and the end of the year $ 100.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 07:26:06 AM
I still believe in Ethereum and think that once the market recovers completely we would see a completely different picture and Ethereum will show its full potential. However, BNB is also a very great coin that worth your investment.
Activity: 338
StartFi
April 16, 2019, 07:09:03 AM
Yes, strength of BNB is from Binance Exchange, the best and most trusted place exchange cryptocurrency until now. And BNB was used as a payment for IEO at Binance itself, which was a big power. And to benefit from that, some exchanges opened BNB trading on its platform. So BNB is getting bigger.
BNB today burned nearly 900,000 BNB and this can confirm the value of this coin in the future. I believe that keeping BNB will never be too late when the need to invest in this coin is very much and will certainly bring a very good return from holding. Can see Binance's development strategy and I believe it will be very difficult to beat this coin in the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 16, 2019, 06:59:44 AM
I'm not sure the BNB coin can raise its price. The hype around this coin, and has passed the highest point the price is revealed. Do not hope for more.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 15, 2019, 08:00:54 AM
Yes, strength of BNB is from Binance Exchange, the best and most trusted place exchange cryptocurrency until now. And BNB was used as a payment for IEO at Binance itself, which was a big power. And to benefit from that, some exchanges opened BNB trading on its platform. So BNB is getting bigger.
Activity: 546
April 15, 2019, 07:39:39 AM
Perhaps you can say that now is his time and I hope that today it will be beneficial to do something so that people still try to invest in cryptocurrency in general, it does not matter in BNB or in BTC, the main thing is that they invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 06:28:04 AM
If you really want to earn some good money in a short time, I will show you the best way around that is: BNB. You should buy and hodl this coin before launching IEO ( 20 days ). That's my secret
Activity: 600
April 15, 2019, 06:11:22 AM
I think BNB is also a good coin and will also continue to grow at a good price, so for us you are also not worried about getting better profits in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 15, 2019, 06:08:43 AM
thanks for your advise buddy, im pretty sure too, BNB token will growth significant due to big name of binance itself.
Their 1% success does not even rely on their name but on the main value they have added and still adding to the community, Binance team are so wise and very active, they developed a working product that even in 100 years’ time, it will still be standing.

So their products, coupled with their effectiveness is exactly what is working an speaking for them and I am very sure that they still have lots of project lined up that will further better the value of the token, the earlier we be a part of their community, the earlier its best for us, so that we can be among people that will be raising praises of their name for how they have affected their financial life positively.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 05:18:04 AM
There are a lot of altcoins that has a potential to make profits or a long term investment If you explore, not just binance coin. Like etherium, neo and kucoin these all I had mentioned really had a good fluctuations these days base on my survey, but you may try search on, to have your own portfolio.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 15, 2019, 04:46:56 AM
I regret not holding BNB when the price is close to its ICO price so I only have a few right now and hopefully it will grow more even without a bull run because I see Binance make a lot of marketing with regards of their coin.
Every investor would say that when they had the chance, but we just can't predict the future so we should not blame ourselves.
We have to be thankful and satisfied if we make profit from selling it, and just look for another potential coin if we don't trust it to grow further again.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
April 15, 2019, 12:24:44 AM
Anyone think the price is way too high already?

No, I think we are at the right price range because the IEO they keep launching will just keep boosting the price up because we can only use BNB to buy at IEO and they are launching IEOs more frequently these days.
If I am not wrong, Binance is now the leading exchange that's hosting IEO, that would mean a demand for BNB.
Since the investing style has shifted to IEO already, BNB should have a higher chance to grow, but to call it the best altcoin, I cannot still conclude that.
It needs to beat ETH to be considered the best.

The CEO of Binance is a really good businessman he knows how to turn profits in an extremely long bear market and with Binance chain coming soon I can see a bright future for BNB. Not saying BNB is the best but it is one of the very best and safe bet.
We trust him, therefore we should be aggressive in investing on BNB.
This asset is still performing and I don't think it will not have a further increase this year as Binance will continue to be popular
and will continue to do improvement of their business.

People trust the CEO as it runs the business well, Binance exchange is still new but it already outperformed the old exchanges.

I remember about a year and a half ago every coin wanted to get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex and now everyone wants to be on binance. Sometimes I get amazed by how quickly thing changes in crypto world
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
April 14, 2019, 08:01:42 PM
I regret not holding BNB when the price is close to its ICO price so I only have a few right now and hopefully it will grow more even without a bull run because I see Binance make a lot of marketing with regards of their coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 14, 2019, 07:35:09 PM
BNB is a high potential coin and many activities around it makes it very strong.
It was increasing during the bear market while other coins were declining.
Binance is not only the market leader exchange but they are building a whole ecosystem with innovative solutions.
BNB should be on everyones` watchlist.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 05:30:38 PM
BNB the best altcoin? Well I think the right statement is, BNB is one of the best altcoins. Because as it stands, ETH is still the king. But yet, it doesn't mean BNB is not good either, in fact BNB is good for investing and holding long term as there are many potential within. The team is indeed on top of their game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 05:09:00 PM
I have missed feelings about this analysis. First BNB is worthy of investing because of how effective the team is and how outstanding the exchange in addition to its products and services. Secondly, the price of BNB reaching what you stated may or may not happen as this crypto space is unpredictable, so don't hope much but hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: