Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 31. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 07:57:09 AM
Here they are young. Of course, their token has a bright future. As long as projects want to click on this exchange, their token will grow steadily. Everyone would have such a success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
April 10, 2019, 07:40:13 AM
BNB will grow until the first big negative event at the Binance exchange . As soon as it happens - there will be a correction and antihype.
So I wouldn’t buy it to the fullest - well, I’m just going to keep a small part on my account or just speculate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 07:35:27 AM
If bullrun happens then bnb can really reach $70-$100 a piece, binance CEO Changpeng Zhao is quite a genius by starting a launchpad in his platform. Moreover Dex is launching this April and i think it will trigger an upside movement in binance coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 07:28:53 AM
Even though if bitcoin would go to 20k usd (again), I would not recommend to buy binance token because of the hype of the IEO on binance. For you guys who think that binance is the best, you need to think twice.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
April 10, 2019, 06:47:23 AM
Yes, BNB has a potential to go all high because of the exchange continues development and expansion, coupled with the way premium is placed on BnB usage in the platform. I can neither bet $70 nor $100, this is Crypto anything can happen. If we get on in a heavy bull run like we witness in 2017, then the likelihood outcomes are high.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
April 10, 2019, 06:30:04 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth

No doubt to believe BNB is a good coin but going with your title about binance coin being the best altcoin and its price prediction when btc climbs to $20,000, I hope you understand what altcoin is and that etheruem and litecoin are also altcoins.

Etheruem has other altcoins under its block chain and this will rise more faster than BNB.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2019, 06:20:32 AM
Not shocking for a top 1 leading crypto exchange. Their own coin will dominate the market since binance is the exchange which every coin dream to be listed as well as for the investors which have that coin. So the use of bnb will definitely valuable and when time comes btc get it comeback. Bnb will be on the tail for sure
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 10, 2019, 05:54:28 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.

Binance coin (BNB) is good indeed but for best altcoin? I don't think so, there are still many good altcoins too beside BNB but props to them, what a huge increase from the ICO price until now, imagine if you invest on Binance ICO back then, you will become so rich right now.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 10, 2019, 05:52:42 AM
just because an altcoin has gotten pumped a lot and is currently in a huge bubble doesn't make it "best altcoin"! in fact the bigger the pump of an altcoin the worst the coin itself is specially when they get dumped back down hard. not to mention that it is centralized and is a token that you can only use in one platform and has no other usages.

Agree 100% here. BNB is dangerously pumped and the only reasons it is still doing so well even after the pump is that there has been a lot of new demand, Binance is still the most active exchange,,, and they keep having competitions and giveaways, meaning to say they still have a lot of control over the price. After all BNB is traded on their own platform so it is easy to keep control of price there. Just be very careful when people find other popular exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 10, 2019, 05:33:30 AM
Yes BNB is a good coin worth investing in but I don't agree with your use of "best" for it. By best, it means BNB tops all other altcoins, right? That's exactly what that means semantically and I think that's not true. There are more viable altcoins that can give more profit than BNB. Also, the last time Bitcoin achieved ATH ($20,000), BNB was slightly over $30. So, judging by that it may not hit the $70 mark you're proposing for it if Bitcoin hits an ATH of $20,000 again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 10, 2019, 05:13:02 AM
In fact, a lot of promising coins. Look at the EOS or Chinese Ethereum - NEO. Or some young projects like Sound Money Coin.
Why buy Chinese equivalent if there is an original Ethereum. Why do people buy NEO I do not understand. The same as buying a Chinese iPhone. Cheap but it will break fast
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 10, 2019, 04:54:40 AM
In fact, a lot of promising coins. Look at the EOS or Chinese Ethereum - NEO. Or some young projects like Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
April 10, 2019, 04:53:27 AM
for a good altcoin there are lots of people but the choices are different so there are those who choose ethereum the best for this year there are also other altcoins. but for myself the best altcoin is ethereum and litecoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 04:42:56 AM
Binance is currently the best altcoin with lots of investing there and BNB also increases every time. And it looks like Binance will continue to increase in the future and become an altcoin that is much admired. Of course, many people benefit from investments in Binance.
Activity: 588
April 10, 2019, 04:33:58 AM
Agree with you. It can reach soon if they launch hype IEOs monthly. In addition, they also plan to launch their DEX exchange and chain so the price can hit the price mentioned before bitcoin reaches 20k. 
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 10, 2019, 04:06:34 AM
~snip~
I agree that in the future bnb will be good, because at this moment he is able to be on top in just a few years. it becomes normal if many are hoping for these coins, moreover their Exchange Platform always provides good innovation for the crypto market.
No doubt with the BNB coin is really profitable by now just because of their exchange site has a huge number of the volume in traders. But what if Binance trading will become a crap exchange for sure their coins will become shitcoin too. But I'm not hopping on that just thinking the possible happen. Let's enjoy investing now while that coin is very profitable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 10, 2019, 03:53:17 AM
this indeed can't be denied, BNB tokens are indeed the best at this time. when viewed from the possible increase presentation BNB is one of the coins that has the highest presentation presentation compared to other coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, and others.

I agree that in the future bnb will be good, because at this moment he is able to be on top in just a few years. it becomes normal if many are hoping for these coins, moreover their Exchange Platform always provides good innovation for the crypto market.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 10, 2019, 03:48:38 AM
That's 20K usd for BTC, I thin we will reach more than that.
BNB is a good project that is manage by an active team, over time it will be develop and that will attract more investors.
I am thinking like a minimum of $100, if BTC will again reached $20K.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 10, 2019, 03:44:24 AM
BNB is not necessarily the best altcoin. BNB profits from the surrounding and the mega hype of binance.
of course they do a lot of things right but now everything in BNB invest would not be a good idea. the first high is now reached and it will also go down again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 10, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
There is a lot of mechanics behind the rise of bnb and its all down to the idea of the ceo, CZ. Bnb is doing well because the owner made it a pivotal token that must be bought in order to use certain services on their platform. If only other projects can emulate this
Pages:
Jump to: