Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 4. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 11
September 30, 2019, 07:48:16 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time
Binance coin is good potential coin as others. Like Binance coin, in cryptocurrency has many potential coin. You can check of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple ico price. ICO price is doesn't mean everything. After ten years if BNB will survive, then price will more than 100 USD.

I totally agree with that! And for 10 years I do not want to look ahead. This is very difficult because a year later, it is difficult what will happen next.
Binance is no longer just an exchange. And soon with such an extension as it is now ... there will be something interesting. The main thing is that there would not be a total failure.
With such a variety of opportunities, it seems to me that this token will soon be in second place in the cryptocurrency market capitalization.
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
September 29, 2019, 02:30:17 PM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time
Binance coin is good potential coin as others. Like Binance coin, in cryptocurrency has many potential coin. You can check of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple ico price. ICO price is doesn't mean everything. After ten years if BNB will survive, then price will more than 100 USD.

I totally agree with that! And for 10 years I do not want to look ahead. This is very difficult because a year later, it is difficult what will happen next.
Binance is no longer just an exchange. And soon with such an extension as it is now ... there will be something interesting. The main thing is that there would not be a total failure.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
September 29, 2019, 02:23:01 PM
Binance Coin will take a very long time to reach the $ 70 mark. Because after all, Binance Coin is just a coin used in the Binance ecosystem. The regulation required to hold Binance Coin to participate in IEo made Binance Coin price soar, but this could not be long-lasting.
Binance is constantly being updated with new features and solutions.
A coin is needed everywhere, so I think her growth potential is very good.
Every month something new happens - this is either a new branch of the exchange, or margin trading, or coins on lease. Something always happens there.

Just check list of usecases for BNB:

Its not typical altcoin if you ask me.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
September 29, 2019, 01:33:27 PM
Binance Coin will take a very long time to reach the $ 70 mark. Because after all, Binance Coin is just a coin used in the Binance ecosystem. The regulation required to hold Binance Coin to participate in IEo made Binance Coin price soar, but this could not be long-lasting.
September 29, 2019, 12:23:03 PM
I think it will be pumped well with next bull run against Bitcoin, it has powerful advertising.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 29, 2019, 12:13:40 PM
BNB has not been immune to the bear action in recent weeks.
It has gone down considerably and to add to your comment, if the BTC will go to 20k, it will nt be the most profitable for sure!
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
September 29, 2019, 11:54:35 AM
Binance coin has a great future. But, It is very difficult to say that which price will be reach in the future. Holding BNB coin for long time is a great idea. In my opinion, BNB coin will reach it’s best position in the future. 
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
September 28, 2019, 05:59:21 PM
We can't optimist with some altcoin although have higher support, we see how higher price after listing on Binance and many exchange market with BNB coin, last month price have drop and many investor lost their assets with BNB coin.
That's right, your estimation is reasonable, BNB is among top altcoins and it is absolutely my personal opinion, it can be the reason for losing money of some investors, but it can not change the reality. The event is bad and because of that BNB showed us the price drop. Overall drop or increasing doesn't mean this coin bad or good. The market is changeable and we don't now what can happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2019, 05:09:20 PM
Its hard to give the title best but at this moment bnb is one of the best altcoin. Which will grow bigger in future. Binance lab and cz pushing BNB very hard and in some point they are successful. And in my opinion bnb is best exchange coin of this time.
Activity: 719
September 28, 2019, 04:05:20 PM
I have no complaints about the exchange, the team is really working, promoting its project, excellent marketing news, I think people trust this exchange
But BNB is not the best alternative coin, it is perspective, but it is not better than the same ETH and I think it will never be better than ETH
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 28, 2019, 03:34:54 PM
I have no complaints about the exchange, the team is really working, promoting its project, excellent marketing news, I think people trust this exchange
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
September 28, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
BNB has done extremely well, in a heavy bear market that almost destroyed everything else! Also, binance has done well in earning trust from a large portion of the crypto community, and they've done a lot in a very short time.

I have a small bag and I'll probably buy some more, but I'm very regretful why I didn't buy earlier when the price was much cheaper.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 28, 2019, 02:29:50 PM
BNB is doing well and so far one can categorise it as one of the best performing altcoins. There is lots of development going on in its ecosystem and the community is becoming stronger as well. If the momentum is maintained, BNB will perform exceedingly great and bring a lot of profit to its traders.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 28, 2019, 02:03:06 PM
In a space of one month, BNB has lost over 50% of its value. It went from almost $40 to $15 to me such can't be tagged as the best altcoin. It has lost value more than other alts in the past month.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2019, 01:26:05 PM
Go on. Shill your alts. BNB is one of the best coins in crypto but, there could be something else in cryptocurrency aside from the coin you're shilling. For the people in this forum, you need to think twice before investing on someone else's opinion in coins. Don't just buy and buy coins that were shilled by people.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
September 28, 2019, 01:21:38 PM
bnb been growing due to fundamentals: blockchain, futures, ieo, margin. what about now ?! i dont see any interesting thing anymore. i don't expect any significant profite at all
After the downward trend of the IEO in the BNB binance prices also experienced a significant decline and in my opinion now when they also make a lending program which is also condemned by many people make precisely his reputation according to this in my view
September 28, 2019, 12:21:52 PM
To my mind, ETH is really the best altcoin in this market. BNB is also a good altcoin but still not enough to compete with ETH
After creating Binance Dex and their own blockchain, Binance Chain, I no longer see any of the benefits of Ethereum.

but eth still have more value then bnb)) and i am not sure that the bnb will jump higher then eth.
yes, I think binance dex is still quite new in the crypto industry, so I feel that the potential of Bnb is still quite far from ETH. to be honest, I still see the great potential of ETH. it's like seeing a quality old product and compared to a new product that also has potential.

Well, I feel that BNB does have the potential to be the best altcoin, especially since the binance Dex was created that will rival ETH, and the platform. however, I think ETH will not stand still and let other coins just take its position. I agree that currently BNB is a potential coin, but I think BNB cannot go beyond ETH for now.
Today I saw news from CZ that now, if you want to transfer  token from one blockchain to another, you can use the input in Binance exchange. This is another plus for BNB.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 27, 2019, 06:51:44 AM
To my mind, ETH is really the best altcoin in this market. BNB is also a good altcoin but still not enough to compete with ETH
After creating Binance Dex and their own blockchain, Binance Chain, I no longer see any of the benefits of Ethereum.

but eth still have more value then bnb)) and i am not sure that the bnb will jump higher then eth.
yes, I think binance dex is still quite new in the crypto industry, so I feel that the potential of Bnb is still quite far from ETH. to be honest, I still see the great potential of ETH. it's like seeing a quality old product and compared to a new product that also has potential.

Well, I feel that BNB does have the potential to be the best altcoin, especially since the binance Dex was created that will rival ETH, and the platform. however, I think ETH will not stand still and let other coins just take its position. I agree that currently BNB is a potential coin, but I think BNB cannot go beyond ETH for now.
September 27, 2019, 04:55:19 AM
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 26, 2019, 08:15:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: