Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance(BNB) best alt coin ! - page 8. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1
July 24, 2019, 11:10:34 AM
I Think Binance (BNC) is best alt coin. I love Binance Alt coin. Becouse Binance alt coin is trasted and its future is good. I bought some BNB.  And i want to Hpld it.       
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 24, 2019, 10:37:40 AM
Yeah i agree, Binance coin (BNB) is the best Altcoin for now.
Look how it growth is so insain for me.
I believe just take a little time it can replace Ethereum (ETH) in the second posisition in market cap.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 24, 2019, 10:21:40 AM
For blockchain wallet Binance coin price increased. In Q1 2019 Binance coin price was low compare to Ethereum and Bitcoin. so, in future this will be unpredictable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
July 24, 2019, 10:10:18 AM
BNB has become a rising star this year, even the Binance got hacked on few month ago, but it not affect with BNB growth, and i am too late because not invest when BNB still cheap, so sad.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
July 24, 2019, 10:02:33 AM
CZ is a very pragmatic and visionary dev. He has everything carefully mapped out for bnb that it is so difficult to see the project falter. Bnb will do very well in the alts season
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 24, 2019, 10:00:08 AM
binance coin may have good growth this year. but not the best on the market. this market still has ethereum and other altcoins that are still above the BNB. but for market growth this year, BNB is truly amazing compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
July 24, 2019, 09:56:48 AM
I am also very confident with this altcoin, the development of the price of binance coins is developing well and this is the right decision if you want to invest in this altcoin. I've been holding this altcoin for a long time, I believe this altcoin has great potential for long-term investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 24, 2019, 09:50:26 AM
I agree with you, in my opinion BNB is a very promising coin in the future, because exchange binance is the most popular exchange so it has a very bright future, even now BNB has reached the 6th rank in coinmarketcap
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
July 24, 2019, 09:21:53 AM
You are actually right BNB has a great potential, with the current IEO hosting on binance and also launching of binance Dex, there's no doubt BnB will touch 100 USD any time soon. And cz is ready for that, holding BnB is not a bad idea
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
July 24, 2019, 08:05:54 AM
the BNB coin is the most efficient now because many investors have invested this money and they are certain that the potential of this money is bigger than investing in other coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 24, 2019, 08:03:29 AM
I think that smart contracts should strongly affect the price of BNB, the potential for growth is still huge.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
Binance is doing well by implementing so many new features, but there should be an ATH from where BNB will start to drop. I am not saying that Binance is a bad exchange, but they will arrive to the point where there will be no more exciting updates that will cause a dump.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
July 22, 2019, 06:50:06 AM
Recently, this coin is no longer so dependent on the price of Bitcoin and its price is formed by itself. So this is a completely independent asset in which you can invest for a long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
July 22, 2019, 06:41:42 AM
BNB is great too in my opinion but speculating prices like this doesn't guarantee any certainty. Crypto market is volatile, price might go up or down, so it's a two way thing.  Well, I'm holding some BNB for long term, but not necessarily because I'm expecting price to spike so soon, it's because I really like the developmental progress of Binance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 22, 2019, 06:39:46 AM
Buying Binance Coin now is not the best investment move what you can do now. Binance Coin is overbought, look at the graph it is only growing while other alts are falling.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 22, 2019, 06:03:41 AM
I agree with you that the BNB has great potential, I will not predict the price, but I also have it in my investment portfolio

Everyone would agree about BNB, it's currently the top exchange in the market now and investing with them makes your profitable.
I am not saying it's a guarantee but they are in the top, if they continue to provide good service, develop the product, the value will certainly increase.
Activity: 429
July 22, 2019, 05:49:52 AM
many altcoins are now potential but now the BNCO is altcoin but it is better if you invest in different altcoins and sell when their prices increase so you can earn more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
July 22, 2019, 03:40:14 AM
If you’re planning on buying/selling a decent volume on Binance now or in the future, do yourself a favour and buy some BNB (Binance coin) on there first. There are two benefits to this: Your trading fees are paid for in BNB, rather than in the coin that you are trading, so you don’t have to leave the dust there (because binance doesn’t trade in decimals). And secondly you only pay half the trading fee! You can also sell the BNB you don’t use, so there is pretty much no reason not to get some. Just calculate how much you’ll need to cover your impending transactions.
Sometimes I wonder why exchanges do that,rendering your small balances unusable. They can accumulate into something substantial from different tokens.Hitbtc is notorious for this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
April 28, 2019, 12:18:36 AM
Did you guys check the twitter post that CZ posted? He received an invitation letter from Liverpool about a possible partnership. Here's the link to the twitter post
Activity: 672
April 27, 2019, 08:44:13 AM
If bitcoin will reach 20k usd then BNB coin will be aprox.70 usd with current BNB price.on that time BNB coin coin will be the most deairable coin.
This is the right time to invest in BNB coin..
This coin will touch 100 usd surely in future.it has a great potential.
Ico price was 0.1 usd and today.....😵insane growth
Hold it for long time

yeah bnb is the best altcoin this year, we know and we believe that.
in fact, I thought that maybe the BNB could be a 2/3 rank in a coinmarket within the next 10 years, but as we know it will be very difficult to do.
Pages:
Jump to: