Pages:
Author

Topic: BINARY OPTIONS SIGNALS EPIC 400% TRADER GROUP - HIGH ACCURACY SIGNALS 24 HOURS A - page 2. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

Now it is very difficult to organize commutiy aroud token ecosystem without the listing on exchanges because people do ton trust tokens without the listing.

It is very important that token will have a good liquidity, to have a good liquidity it is important that tokens will be traded on a big exchange.
Activity: 98
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

And the community around the project is easier to form when there is a listing on the exchange!

Now it is very difficult to organize commutiy aroud token ecosystem without the listing on exchanges because people do ton trust tokens without the listing.
Merit: 0

I don’t even argue! But you understand that in order to at least somehow draw the attention of the cryptocurrency community to the project, listing is necessary. And carrying out IEO already automatically implies that the coin of the project will be placed on the exchange.

I agree that without listing the development of token ecosystem is impossible. Nobody will be able to buy and sell tokens and without it is impossible the development of the project and development of community.

And the community around the project is easier to form when there is a listing on the exchange!
Activity: 64

I don’t even argue! But you understand that in order to at least somehow draw the attention of the cryptocurrency community to the project, listing is necessary. And carrying out IEO already automatically implies that the coin of the project will be placed on the exchange.

I agree that without listing the development of token ecosystem is impossible. Nobody will be able to buy and sell tokens and without it is impossible the development of the project and development of community.

Well, it can be called a kind of paradox. Of course, there are projects that manage to conduct IEO for free, they pay part of their coins to the exchange. But as a rule, there is no trading volume on such exchanges.

If the project manage to conduct IEO for free and pay tokens to exchange usualy it is not a good exchange and it is very difficult to collect money during IEO and usualy after IEO when the listing starts the price of the tokens falls and tokens becomes shitcoins.

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Well, it can be called a kind of paradox. Of course, there are projects that manage to conduct IEO for free, they pay part of their coins to the exchange. But as a rule, there is no trading volume on such exchanges.

If the project manage to conduct IEO for free and pay tokens to exchange usualy it is not a good exchange and it is very difficult to collect money during IEO and usualy after IEO when the listing starts the price of the tokens falls and tokens becomes shitcoins.

If you conduct IEO, then it should be a popular exchange with a large trading volume, but usually you have to pay a lot for IEO ... Therefore, I think that it is necessary to attract traders with some unusual conditions!

I agree that for good exchange for IEO it is necessary to have a good some of money, but IEO is conducted to collect money for development of startup. If startup would have money it would not conduct IEO.
Activity: 74

I agree that for good exchange for IEO it is necessary to have a good some of money, but IEO is conducted to collect money for development of startup. If startup would have money it would not conduct IEO.

Without listing it is imporsible to develop token ecosystem because it must be simple to buy and sell tokens and tokens must have any practical use. So when do you plan to start listing and on what exchange?
Activity: 184

If you conduct IEO, then it should be a popular exchange with a large trading volume, but usually you have to pay a lot for IEO ... Therefore, I think that it is necessary to attract traders with some unusual conditions!

The most difficult thing is to attract fist 100k users. what advantages do you have to attract your first 100k users?

Promotion is very important thing to atract first 100k users. How do you plan to promote the project? what money will you use for promotion? will be your own funds or it will be money collected during IEO?
Activity: 77

The most difficult thing is to attract fist 100k users. what advantages do you have to attract your first 100k users?

Promotion is very important thing to atract first 100k users. How do you plan to promote the project? what money will you use for promotion? will be your own funds or it will be money collected during IEO?

I checked the site of Spectre. It is a trading praltform. If thading platform is popular and there is a practical use ot the tokens and a lot of users of the trading platform the price of tokens raise. So a lot of depends from the project. Not all the tokens falls.

There are to many trading pratforms and it is very difficult to promote the trading platform and develop a community of traders because traders have a big choice and they prefer to use more popular platforms.

I checked the site of Spectre. It is a trading praltform. If thading platform is popular and there is a practical use ot the tokens and a lot of users of the trading platform the price of tokens raise. So a lot of depends from the project. Not all the tokens falls.

There are to many trading pratforms and it is very difficult to promote the trading platform and develop a community of traders because traders have a big choice and they prefer to use more popular platforms.

It is difficult to implement any project, now it’s such a time that everything new is mistrusted. In order to successfully promote such a trading platform, it is necessary to give traders conditions that are not on other platforms.
Activity: 184

And I believe that the ICO system itself has ceased to be practical because there was a lot of scam and now it is very difficult for a good project to raise funds in this way.

The matter is that even the price of good project falls because falls all crytpocurrency market that  is why people are disappointed in ICO in IEO and any kind of crowdfunding. And this practice is very bad for startups because they can not get any finance at all.

Even the price of Bitcoin falled in compare with the muximum of 2017. But for development of perspective cryptocurrency startups money is necessary and it is not good for the all cryptocurrency industry that people lost their trust in ICO and IEO. Good startups will not get a finance.

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

And I believe that the ICO system itself has ceased to be practical because there was a lot of scam and now it is very difficult for a good project to raise funds in this way.

The matter is that even the price of good project falls because falls all crytpocurrency market that  is why people are disappointed in ICO in IEO and any kind of crowdfunding. And this practice is very bad for startups because they can not get any finance at all.

Even the price of Bitcoin falled in compare with the muximum of 2017. But for development of perspective cryptocurrency startups money is necessary and it is not good for the all cryptocurrency industry that people lost their trust in ICO and IEO. Good startups will not get a finance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

On the site there is no information about the tokens but there is a token repurchase policy. That is why it is interesting to know if there is tokens here and the role of the toknes.

Usually tokens are used to collect money during ICO or IEO. But here I did not find any information about IEO. Do you plan to conduct IEO and when?

As I understand it, the project has a utility token that will directly serve for operations within the platform. A recent ICO does not give a particular result.

ICO does not give any practical results because after ICO the price of the tokens falls and investors lose their money. Now nobody wants to invest money in ICO.
Activity: 139
I saw the site of the project and Spectre is a trading platform. Many working trading platform use tokens for different purposes including to encourage users of the trading platform for trade.

On the site there is no information about the tokens but there is a token repurchase policy. That is why it is interesting to know if there is tokens here and the role of the toknes.

Usually tokens are used to collect money during ICO or IEO. But here I did not find any information about IEO. Do you plan to conduct IEO and when?

As I understand it, the project has a utility token that will directly serve for operations within the platform. A recent ICO does not give a particular result.
Pages:
Jump to: