Pages:
Author

Topic: BINARY OPTIONS SIGNALS EPIC 400% TRADER GROUP - HIGH ACCURACY SIGNALS 24 HOURS A - page 3. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

In general, today it is clear that the project is in the initial stage and all additional information for a more detailed understanding of the project will appear gradually.

More detailed information must be in Whitepapers. That is why Whitepapers are very important. On the site there is only general information and it is hard to understand some details.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I do not understand do you have tokens here? Do you plan to conduct IEO and on what exchange? There is no information about this.

It is a service for trading signals and I do not understand what role plays token. What token here is necessary for?

I understant that this is a service for trading signals but there are a lot of servicies for trading signals. How to understand that this service is better than other servicies. Is there any statictics of their wor or any other proofs.
Well, for sure, it's not a matter of creating your own token ... now all projects are doing it although it makes no sense! For such a project, statistics are important, how many trade transactions are profitable and how many are not.

On the site there is no information about the tokens but there is a token repurchase policy. That is why it is interesting to know if there is tokens here and the role of the toknes.

On the site there is information about token. Here it is

For investments, we have two ERC-20 tokens in order to be compliant with ever-changing regulations and cater for different types of investors – SXDT (a rewards token) and SXUT (a utility token).

But there is no Whitepaper to understand for what reason tokens will be used.

In general, today it is clear that the project is in the initial stage and all additional information for a more detailed understanding of the project will appear gradually.
Activity: 74
I do not understand do you have tokens here? Do you plan to conduct IEO and on what exchange? There is no information about this.

It is a service for trading signals and I do not understand what role plays token. What token here is necessary for?

I understant that this is a service for trading signals but there are a lot of servicies for trading signals. How to understand that this service is better than other servicies. Is there any statictics of their wor or any other proofs.
Well, for sure, it's not a matter of creating your own token ... now all projects are doing it although it makes no sense! For such a project, statistics are important, how many trade transactions are profitable and how many are not.

On the site there is no information about the tokens but there is a token repurchase policy. That is why it is interesting to know if there is tokens here and the role of the toknes.

On the site there is information about token. Here it is

For investments, we have two ERC-20 tokens in order to be compliant with ever-changing regulations and cater for different types of investors – SXDT (a rewards token) and SXUT (a utility token).

But there is no Whitepaper to understand for what reason tokens will be used.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 98

I like the idea of providing signals and I think that it is interesting and signals will be realy profitable. But do you have a test period that I can check how profitable the signals are?

Test period of using signals will be good only in the case if signals are realy useful and profitable. It will be good for promotion. What kind of promotion to do plan to use in future. And what will be a price of signals?
Activity: 212
I like the idea of providing signals and I think that it is interesting and signals will be realy profitable. But do you have a test period that I can check how profitable the signals are?
Activity: 184
Services for binary options signals needs promotion. Do you plan a bounty here and if it will be a bounty in what cryptocurrency payment will be done?
Activity: 64

copper member
Activity: 34
copper member
Activity: 5

Pages:
Jump to: