Pages:
Author

Topic: BinaryBase.co | Binary Options | 100% First Deposit Bonus - page 6. (Read 15325 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
I received my money  Grin , thank you for your support kenobi
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
How do we claim the deposit bonus ? is it auto credit ?

No, it is not automatic. Please check your pm for my response.

I didn't receive any PM from you

Sorry, you are too fast Smiley

I haven't sent it yet. I am writing it as we speak.

lol, then you shouldn't have asked me to check my pm  Roll Eyes

okay will wait for it, thank you very much. Happy new year
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Sorry, you are too fast Smiley

I haven't sent it yet. I am writing it as we speak.

Activity: 294
Thank you, Kenobi.
I sent you an email with my bitcointalk account , hope you will solve soon
I can not login today, the screen is showing "LOADING" , what's happen?

Yah its been like this for 3 days,not good at all, I hope it has not disappeared...

Website closed tempotary for holiday season. I think it's will reopen soon.

notsureifserious websites don't close for the holidays and if they suspend service for the holidays they put up a notice saying so they don't break. Site is currently broken or a runner, if it was broken Kenobi would probably be here saying so Sad

Hi,

I am very sorry for this. Some of our support engineers are on holiday for Christmas and I was in bed sick this weekend.

I will sort this out. I am very sorry for the last 2 days

where is our money ? I and my friend login in our accounts , and what did we see? Balance is 0

Hi,

I just received your support request. It seems like you had several aliases on the system.

We will communicate over email.

I have problem with my yahoo email , I talked with you in email , I can provide for you any informations to improve that I'm owner account

Hi,

I just got your message. Thank you very much!

Got it Smiley

Please check your yahoo email for response!

Yah its been like this for 3 days,not good at all, I hope it has not disappeared...

notsureifserious websites don't close for the holidays and if they suspend service for the holidays they put up a notice saying so they don't break. Site is currently broken or a runner, if it was broken Kenobi would probably be here saying so Sad

Hi,

I am very sorry for this. Some of our support engineers are on holiday for Christmas and I was in bed sick this weekend.

where is our money ? I and my friend login in our accounts , and what did we see? Balance is 0

Hi,

I just received your support request. It seems like you had several aliases on the system.

I have problem with my yahoo email , I talked with you in email , I can provide for you any informations to improve that I'm owner account

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

The issue we encountered on the weekend was a front end issue. So it was an issue with the page not rendering properly. So it had nothing to do with your balance.

Please send me an email at [email protected] so that I can handle your issue for you. (Include information like your account name etc). We always provide very good support. Apologies that our support has been a bit slower in the last few days as some of our team members are on Christmas break.
Activity: 364
Player lost their money , and the system is very bad

Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 435
I'm too.

Kenobi closed he exchange website but he not have any announment.

My money was stuck in this site
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Yeah, doesn't look great this loading stuff. Luckily I have withdrawn my btc before.
Activity: 180

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I agree 1.75 is not low reward

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
1.75 is not low rate, it's 1.7 usually.
Pages:
Jump to: