Pages:
Author

Topic: BinaryBase.co | Binary Options | 100% First Deposit Bonus - page 7. (Read 15325 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Website closed tempotary for holiday season. I think it's will reopen soon.

I like this website but something it have some error such as: delay, wrong price bet and low rate ( 1.75 is low rate).

Happy Xmas.
Activity: 1002
I can not login today, the screen is showing "LOADING" , what's happen?
Activity: 364
I deposited money yesterday , and never claim bonus , but now when I go to withdraw section I see this text "You have received a deposit bonus, and another 230.09 mBTC must be traded before any funds can be withdrawn." can you explain for me?

Hey Tlee88, I emailed you last week. Your email is lb********[email protected] right?
yes, thank you.
I found that your site have a mistake.
Example with XAG/USD I bet 2 commands at the values is 15.8006 in 5 seconds , but then the system show that I bet at the values is 15.79339

Thanks for the report Tlee88 Smiley

We execute the trade as soon as it is received by the server, which depends on your internet connection. Is this the first time it has happened?
this is not the first time , It happened 3 times with me, 4 times with my friend , We used different network.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I deposited money yesterday , and never claim bonus , but now when I go to withdraw section I see this text "You have received a deposit bonus, and another 230.09 mBTC must be traded before any funds can be withdrawn." can you explain for me?

Hey Tlee88, I emailed you last week. Your email is lb********[email protected] right?
yes, thank you.
Example with XAG/USD I bet 2 commands at the values is 15.8006 in 5 seconds , but then the system show that I bet at the values is 15.79339

Thanks for the report Tlee88 Smiley

We execute the trade as soon as it is received by the server, which depends on your internet connection. Is this the first time it has happened?

yes, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Website looks nice, too bad there aren't any BTC pairs...

Forex markets close on weekends.

All market was closed, you can't place any trade.
can you answer my question?
Forex markets close on weekends.

Activity: 435
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
the site looks good, good luck with it,
And be careful with start skipping rolls, people are not stupid.

Grin

You might be talking on the wrong thread here. We do binary options, there are no rolls

Lol...raising posts without reading.

and looks like he didn't get paid either. Read his signature right now.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Grin

You might be talking on the wrong thread here. We do binary options, there are no rolls

Lol...raising posts without reading.
legendary
Thanks for changing the default bet from 5mBtc to 0.25mBTC.

A few times when changing pairs, I clicked and it made a 5mBTC bet instead of a smaller bet I wanted to make.

Grin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Grin
How much is now the bankroll? In which quantity can I bet to have the maximum profit? Is your company in good health?

Hi Gianluca,

We have a max bet value of 200mBTC! Our company is very healthy (we run multiple sites) so come and have a trade with us!
Seems legit,  I'm interested in this site,  I'll give a try tomorrow.
Your support seems good.

Thanks Splatter.

Send me a message after you start trading Smiley

And let us know what we can do for you.
legendary
The reason why many gambling website include Dogecoin is because the transaction fees are VERY cheap.

For BTC its usually 0.0001 but for doge is 1 which is about 0.0000007 BTC.

I see. That is indeed substantially cheaper. Although, at BinaryBase and BattleBase, we actually pay for all the transaction fees from our own pocket and it hasn't been an issue.

Having said that, dogecoin is on our radar now and our engineers are thinking about how to expand our services to accept dogecoin

In my opinion I would just leave BTC and avoid Doge or LTC.

The transaction fees are higher but many can simply store it on your website. I think leave it the way it is.

Doge would be better for maybe faucets sites or sites that require a lot of back and forth transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
How much is now the bankroll? In which quantity can I bet to have the maximum profit? Is your company in good health?

Hi Gianluca,

We have a max bet value of 200mBTC! Our company is very healthy (we run multiple sites) so come and have a trade with us!
Seems legit,  I'm interested in this site,  I'll give a try tomorrow.
Your support seems good.

Hi Gianluca,

Pages:
Jump to: