Pages:
Author

Topic: Birthday celebration. - page 3. (Read 763 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 01:58:27 PM
I remember when I was child, I do love celebrating my birthday in a fast food chain but right now all I want is some pizza and beer while in the front of my PC. Funny isn't? When we grow up, we get contended to simple things and they make us smile and enjoy life more.

Those aren't just simple things. They are the precious things we have. Not all celebrations need to be extravagant. I like this kind of birthday party.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 01:55:06 PM
I remember when I was child, I do love celebrating my birthday in a fast food chain but right now all I want is some pizza and beer while in the front of my PC. Funny isn't? When we grow up, we get contended to simple things and they make us smile and enjoy life more.
Activity: 96
December 13, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
A long drive out of the city and head on to the beach or the mountains would be a perfect getaway and best way to celebrate!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
I think that is a great occassion to be with people, that you love, with your family or with you friends. And also it`s possibility to energize by their warm words from heart and to thank them. If i had a husband or bf, i would spend time with him. We could stay at home, eat, listen to music, watch a film and just fun. Life is too short to be sad. Rememeber it! Sometimes smiling can really help! Good luck! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 66
December 13, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
I love to celebrate my birthday because on this day I can gather all my family, friends and just have fun.I know that some people don’t like their birthday because it reminds them about their age and about some leaving opportunities. But for me my birthday  is a reason to have fun and realize how lucky I am to have such a good family and friends.
Activity: 5
December 13, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
I hate my birthday, I try not to celebrate, just buy the cake to please my children.
Activity: 185
December 13, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
Just a regular day
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
December 13, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
Birthday celebration for people who have a lot of money is a very special day. But for poor people there is nothing special.
Activity: 26
December 13, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
For me as I grow older birthdays and holidays don't feel the same.
Activity: 134
December 13, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
The birthday celebration is a way to thank God for the gift of life.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
 Grin i treat the day i receive lotsa present, food and outing or spending some cash to buy present
Activity: 1
December 11, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
Goin on 30 here and I just see it as the time each year I get free underwear lmao. Just another day....with a pack o fresh boxers.
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
December 11, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
What is your birthday to you?
I noticed that over the years I began to treat this holiday with indifference and even with caution, because I do not want to grow old.
And how do you feel about this? Do you celebrate it?

For me it is the usual day, but with messages from my family, friends. I don't celebrate birthday near 3 years.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 03:20:58 PM
Nothing against a good birthday party. One more opportunity to gather old friends and have some fun, why miss it?
Don`t tell me that technically you can gather any day, it doesn`t actually work like this.
December 11, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
I'm really indifferent to it too, but it's really cool to have friends reunion on this day. We get together at some nice place and drink a little, dance to the music, have warm chats and cool games.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

my birthday is one of the few days of the year when I celebrate and obviously I do not go to work, I'm not afraid of getting old, old age brings wisdom
Merit: 12
December 10, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
Every year the birthday ceases to be a holiday. You accept this as the fact that you have become a year older.
But on this day of the year, it is good to see who are your true friends.
Just turn off birthday notifications and enjoy your loneliness  Wink

Cheesy I agree! I do this every year.

Lol, birthdays are just like any other days, it is not your "real birthday" after all, we all only have one real birthday, unless you believe in reincarnation.
Activity: 87
December 10, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
Every year the birthday ceases to be a holiday. You accept this as the fact that you have become a year older.

Cheesy I agree! I do this every year.
Activity: 27
December 09, 2018, 11:55:58 PM
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 06:13:58 PM
It's funny how when you are young you can't wait for your birthday to come around. It seems like eighteen is too far away. Like you never will get to the age of majority. You can't wait to be able to go to a bar to buy your first  drink legally. Unfortunately, once you become of legal age the years seem to come by quicker and quicker. Today I find myself less willing to celebrate each passing birthday. It probably doesn't help that I have too many obligations and it is hard to find the time to do something special. That said, I hope your next birthday is the best one yet.
Pages:
Jump to: