Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 18. (Read 77961 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
We are up and running.

In the next 24-48 hours I will be re-enabling weekly, dividends, jackpots, faucet, biggest bets, rain and the other games.

Current games working are Dice, Plinko, and Sliders.

Autobet is working but will have to re-add the switch statements.

If you previously only logged in with us with a moneypot account and did not create a bit-exo account then you will need to create a bit-exo account now to log into our server.

Ref stats were reset with this change, but if you let us know we will manually import your ref stats from previous moneypot hosted coins.

BXO, CLAM, and DOGE balances and invested data have been transfered automatically for you between the old and new site.  If any of the data does not look right please let us know right away so we can correct it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
doing some testing right now, but should be ready to go very shortly.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Starting at 07:00 UTC There will be some downtime while we perform an update to the site.  Current weekly prizes will be paid out just before we take the server offline and a new weekly will resume after the update.

When its back?
Starting at 07:00 UTC There will be some downtime while we perform an update to the site.  Current weekly prizes will be paid out just before we take the server offline and a new weekly will resume after the update.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I will have some discussions with the rest of the MoneyPot team and look into raising the max bet limit.

The max bet has slightly been increased.

Wondering how much before because I only saw currently there is around 0.003 btc, not knowing others currency. And one more thing, I wondering again that there is around 40 players online but only 1 or 2 players playing there. Is this a real thing right now? I do not know how this site going but hope you guys are doing good. Waiting for my tx confirmation right now
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
I will have some discussions with the rest of the MoneyPot team and look into raising the max bet limit.

The max bet has slightly been increased.

Bet and invest with Dogecoin on Bit-Exo.com

Total Invested:
1,027,584.6125 DOGE

Total Wagered:
215,856,841.1439 DOGE

Total Profit:
+ 1,490,831.3625 DOGE

Max Profit Per Bet:
13,900.8052 DOGE

Progressive Jackpots:

Jackpot 1:
95,772.44 DOGE

Jackpot 2:
95,772.44 DOGE

New weekly contests started

Compete for progressive prizes in our weekly leaderboard contests with:
 BTC, LTC, ETH, ADK, DASH, GRLC, FLASH, WAVES, MBI, DOGE, CLAM and BXO.

Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
What I do know they have some big bankroll but to be dropped from that high to only 0.0025 as their max sure can't change anything in the future, unless they fund their own bankroll instead of staying with moneypot. If they can't increase their bankroll there will be no players around so by holding the bxo token would be a pointless thing although you holding some of that

legendary

So instead of buying from the market, they are offering to buy it on their site? So I guess there would be no way to buy it lower than 1300 satoshi right? And I already checked the site and it seems that there is less players nowadays so I think they also having less token holders right now right? May I know about the current shareholders? How much percentage others holding?

yep at the moment this is the easy way , or you can of course have a deal with one of bxo holders but there are few that have decent amount at the moment so the only way is to buy directly from the site
yeah there are less players and the reason of that is moneypot cause they have no bankroll , at the moment the max win with btc is 0.0025 which is really low even for the small gamblers but this should change in the coming days

the site still have some action for the other bankrolls where moneypot isn't involved , for example this week there is a guy who wagered 30.18 million doges
but can't expect the site to have high traffic if the max win for btc is 0.0025

regarding shareholders I don't know the exact numbers but there are really few people who have decent amount of BXO at the moment

What I do know they have some big bankroll but to be dropped from that high to only 0.0025 as their max sure can't change anything in the future, unless they fund their own bankroll instead of staying with moneypot. If they can't increase their bankroll there will be no players around so by holding the bxo token would be a pointless thing although you holding some of that
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

So instead of buying from the market, they are offering to buy it on their site? So I guess there would be no way to buy it lower than 1300 satoshi right? And I already checked the site and it seems that there is less players nowadays so I think they also having less token holders right now right? May I know about the current shareholders? How much percentage others holding?

yep at the moment this is the easy way , or you can of course have a deal with one of bxo holders but there are few that have decent amount at the moment so the only way is to buy directly from the site
yeah there are less players and the reason of that is moneypot cause they have no bankroll , at the moment the max win with btc is 0.0025 which is really low even for the small gamblers but this should change in the coming days

the site still have some action for the other bankrolls where moneypot isn't involved , for example this week there is a guy who wagered 30.18 million doges
but can't expect the site to have high traffic if the max win for btc is 0.0025

regarding shareholders I don't know the exact numbers but there are really few people who have decent amount of BXO at the moment
legendary

So you guys do not want to added anymore on the next schedule? But the weekly progressive prize will stay the same? Is this what you mean? So whoever want to get bxo token just need to make into top 10 wagering contest or they can get it by invest btc and get the payout on bxo? Am I correct in telling everything? If this is happens then bxo will have some price later on when it is launched. Any ETA on the launching on market?

there may be no more added weekly BXO , but I'm sure there will be some promotions in the coming days when the update is finished so don't worry about it
at the moment you can buy BXO from the site with BTC , ETH , DOGE and CLAM at a discounted price which is 1300 sats / BXO ( the decided price is 2000 satoshis ) so you can already buy and get bxo

The listing shouldn't take long according to professor plans ( it may be listed right after the update )

so at the moment we are waiting for the update then things should be more clear for all players and future investors

legendary
guess who's back

So you guys do not want to added anymore on the next schedule? But the weekly progressive prize will stay the same? Is this what you mean? So whoever want to get bxo token just need to make into top 10 wagering contest or they can get it by invest btc and get the payout on bxo? Am I correct in telling everything? If this is happens then bxo will have some price later on when it is launched. Any ETA on the launching on market?

there may be no more added weekly BXO , but I'm sure there will be some promotions in the coming days when the update is finished so don't worry about it
at the moment you can buy BXO from the site with BTC , ETH , DOGE and CLAM at a discounted price which is 1300 sats / BXO ( the decided price is 2000 satoshis ) so you can already buy and get bxo

The listing shouldn't take long according to professor plans ( it may be listed right after the update )

so at the moment we are waiting for the update then things should be more clear for all players and future investors
legendary
How things going with BXO token? I do not have any update on their token anymore. And about the listing on exchange, how is the progress? Last time I heard that you guys are going to put it on some big exchange but do not heard any progress on it, yet on your site, you guys keep on giving the token. Are you saying that the token is worthless right now?

We're soon launching a big update that will improve the use of BXO's followed by listing on multiple exchanges. Are you referring to the additional BXO weekly prizes with giving the token? I don't think we're giving away that much and it's definitely not worthless.

Yeah, I saw it is already been months since you giving out your BXO token as the wagering prize right? And I can say yet it is worth or worthless since it has no prize yet on market

How things going with BXO token? I do not have any update on their token anymore. And about the listing on exchange, how is the progress? Last time I heard that you guys are going to put it on some big exchange but do not heard any progress on it, yet on your site, you guys keep on giving the token. Are you saying that the token is worthless right now?

a huge update is coming and it should give BXO more value
at the moment you can't sell BXO so it doesnt have a known value , but also if you are invested in the bankroll you will get weekly dividends of DOGE and CLAM
so at the moment IMO the best thing to do is to try collecting as many as you can since it's still easy and you can get it from chatting or wagering a little

when the other coins are listed and when exo finishes the update BXO holders should be happy if everything went as planned

How much percentage on the dividend? Or is there any link that I can get through with all of this thing? Because I have watched this for very long but nothing update on the exchanges

On the last 4 weekly contest we added additional BXO prizes which ends after this week. 10% of the house edge on every bet goes to dividends BXO bankroll investors receive every Sunday.

We're soon launching a big update that will improve the use of BXO's followed by listing on multiple exchanges. Are you referring to the additional BXO weekly prizes with giving the token? I don't think we're giving away that much and it's definitely not worthless.

Yeah, I saw it is already been months since you giving out your BXO token as the wagering prize right? And I can say yet it is worth or worthless since it has no prize yet on market

at the moment you can't sell BXO so it doesnt have a known value , but also if you are invested in the bankroll you will get weekly dividends of DOGE and CLAM
so at the moment IMO the best thing to do is to try collecting as many as you can since it's still easy and you can get it from chatting or wagering a little

when the other coins are listed and when exo finishes the update BXO holders should be happy if everything went as planned

How much percentage on the dividend? Or is there any link that I can get through with all of this thing? Because I have watched this for very long but nothing update on the exchanges

On the last 4 weekly contest we added additional BXO prizes which ends after this week. 10% of the house edge on every bet goes to dividends BXO bankroll investors receive every Sunday.
legendary

legendary
guess who's back

legendary
legendary
guess who's back
I did not even get close to stick in top10... but i am planning to go big this week lol
Hate being pushed ouf top 10 in last hour Tongue
Congratulations to all weekly winners!

it's actually good time to cash the leaderboard for BXO cause I'm expecting the leaderboard to be tough when J finishes the update of the site
many plans are coming , and hopefully bitexo will be the same it was few years ago so hoard as much BXO as you can  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: