Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 55. (Read 77974 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.541 BTC(EV: 0.5), Jackpot 2 is at 0.329 BTC(EV: 0.05) and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

We also have a weekly wagered contest ending tomorrow, and daily free chatlotto's for the players active in chat. Happy betting!
Hosting some nice free chatlotto's today in chat. Everyone is welcome to join! Bit-Exo.com
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.53 BTC(EV: 0.5), Jackpot 2 is at 0.32 BTC(EV: 0.05) and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

Happy betting!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
New weekly wagered contest has started! Check the thread HERE
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.523 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.31 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

We also have daily free chatlotto's for the players active in chat. Happy betting!
We have a 100 bits free bonus to every player that posts in this thread!
My apologies if in some cases the bonus is sent with a delay.

Happy betting!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Free bonus is nonsense,the op just want attrach more people to visit this site

There is a chat lotto available in the chat of bit-exo. It must be funded though, this can be done by the players. But almost every day the admins of bit-exo will send some to it. And when active in chat, you can be the lucky guy to win some.

But as far as I know, there is no such thing as a bonus on bit-exo.

Beside of chat lotto, which is small amount, sometimes they give some bonus too when their admin around. So you can get both prize if you are lucky enough. They even give bonus a couple of times in a day. They really give some though but what i saw that is only some little amount which is not really attractive compare to other sites
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
AwesomeDice.net

There is a chat lotto available in the chat of bit-exo. It must be funded though, this can be done by the players. But almost every day the admins of bit-exo will send some to it. And when active in chat, you can be the lucky guy to win some.

But as far as I know, there is no such thing as a bonus on bit-exo.
Activity: 224
Activity: 345
BitcoinBloom
No bonus on chat, no response
Someone can tell me what's going on ?
probably offline, staff can't cover 24 hours a day on any site, give them some time.
admin with I'd player1 is online, I also pm his,but no response
keep an eye on it, and watch the forum for an admin response
topic starters last active time: August 07, 2016, 10:45:00 PM
probably offline, staff can't cover 24 hours a day on any site, give them some time.
admin with I'd player1 is online, I also pm his,but no response
Activity: 345
BitcoinBloom
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.52 BTC (EV 0.5), Jackpot 2 is at 0.308 BTC (EV 0.05) and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

We also have daily free chatlotto's for the players active in chat. Happy betting!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I like this site a lot. So far it is the second in my list where I have played most Smiley
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.51 BTC (EV 0.5), Jackpot 2 is at 0.3 BTC (EV 0.05) and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.50 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.29 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

8 Players can still claim double referral earnings payout! Check the thread HERE
Roulette is not fair !!! It can not be !!!!
[imghttp://][/img]

I think it is still possible to get 18reds in a row, even you can verify yor bets as well if you think that the bets are not fair. It is a moneypot app, so it is absoultely fair games.
Just like on dice game where you play on 2x multiplier, you may get 18  losing streak even more.

It could feel unfair when you hit it but is definitely not impossible to get this amount of reds in a row.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Roulette is not fair !!! It can not be !!!!
[imghttp://][/img]

I think it is still possible to get 18reds in a row, even you can verify yor bets as well if you think that the bets are not fair. It is a moneypot app, so it is absoultely fair games.
Just like on dice game where you play on 2x multiplier, you may get 18  losing streak even more.
Pages:
Jump to: