Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 56. (Read 77963 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.49 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.28 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

We also have daily free chatlotto's for the players active in chat. Happy betting!

9 Players can still claim double referral earnings payout! Check the thread HERE
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
AwesomeDice.net
Wow, jackpot grows big! Chatlotto's are really awesome. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
bit, did you update your thread? is that the moneypot issue resolved as well as your side?
i think i still cannot access my deposited fund.
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.41 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.1975 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

We also have daily free chatlotto's for the players active in chat. Happy betting!
legendary
beware of your keys.
Quick question: Why on your site when I keep changing House Edge to 0.8% or 5% Max Profit will change accordingly.
But when you keep pressing - or + button at the max (or the lowest) possible HE value Max Profit still is changing, despite HE value at this point isn't?

Max win goup or down because of dynamic Moneypot bankroll which changes with every bet, as you can notice it is few satoshis difference

This is correct, when you first load the page we collect the moneypots bankroll info, when you try to change the HE we get this info again to make sure thats its up to date!

the bankroll of moneypot and the recent big winnings decides how much the max profit will be, or because the actual dice is based on 1 out of 2^32.
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
Quick question: Why on your site when I keep changing House Edge to 0.8% or 5% Max Profit will change accordingly.
But when you keep pressing - or + button at the max (or the lowest) possible HE value Max Profit still is changing, despite HE value at this point isn't?

Max win goup or down because of dynamic Moneypot bankroll which changes with every bet, as you can notice it is few satoshis difference

This is correct, when you first load the page we collect the moneypots bankroll info, when you try to change the HE we get this info again to make sure thats its up to date!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
legendary
beware of your keys.
Updated: First post thread
lol bit you should have made the 30000x to be the priority because this can be completed within a second if you found the code. Tongue
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.393 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.181 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.38 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.17 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

i would wish the plinko multiplier up to 30000x, you know, it is better for low roller again.
9999x is not yet the maximum. lol.

I have added it on the to-do list so will try to get it updated in some time. Thanks for your suggestion.
legendary
beware of your keys.
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.38 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.17 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

i would wish the plinko multiplier up to 30000x, you know, it is better for low roller again.
9999x is not yet the maximum. lol.

Activity: 938
Site is back up and running, we've added cloudfare protection to mitigate any future attacks.
cool and glad to hear eh BitExo added cloudfare protection n hope will not get DDos attack again,
have a bot that should be playing there Cheesy thanks you
Site is back up and running, we've added cloudfare protection to mitigate any future attacks.
hi bit, the site seems to be lagging for me, is the site down for any reason? Huh
why don't you tell, us, or is there any error for me?

The site is currently under a DDoS attack and our host provider took us offline to protect their infrastructure, we're working to get it back online as soon as possible.  Signed us up for cloudfare to help mitigate any future attacks.
legendary
beware of your keys.
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.29 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.078 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

hi bit, the site seems to be lagging for me, is the site down for any reason? Huh
why don't you tell, us, or is there any error for me?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Hi,

I deposit 0.04 (40000 bits) BTC to Bit-Exo, i earn some and i withdraw to my moneypot balance all of them. But i can't see my 0.04 BTC to my moneypot balance!!! There are 3425 Bits in my moneypot balance!!!

My apologies for the inconvenience. Since the balances are handled by Moneypot i have fowarded this issue to the owners to investigate.

Thank you but still i can't see nothing!! I sent an email to moneypot, there is no answer!! I want my money back!!!

Do you think anything to solve the problem? Or you get my money and you don't want to give me back it?

Sent you a PM to look into this.
Currently jackpot 1 is at 0.29 BTC, Jackpot 2 is at 0.078 BTC and could be hit on all our games with any bet from 1 bit or above!

Pages:
Jump to: