Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-EXO.COM 🏆Contests💰Jackpots📈Invest🎁Faucet🎲Dice🎰Slots🔺Plinko🎡Roulette - page 7. (Read 77961 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573

Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Wagered Prize Promotion:

For the next 2 weeks we have guaranteed minimum prizes on our weekly Bitcoin wagered contests!

Started on: 27/06/2020  00:00 UTC

Guaranteed minimum prizes:

1st place:  0.03 BTC
2nd place: 0.015 BTC
3rd place:  0.0075 BTC
4th place:  0.00375 BTC
5th place:  0.001875 BTC

By wagering you also have a chance at hitting our progressive jackpot on each bet!

Progressive Jackpot:

0.15416539 BTC

Test your luck now on Dice, Plinko, Roulette, Slots, Sliders, Minesweeper and wonderwheel!

https://bit-exo.com

Disclaimer: Bit-Exo reserves the right to adjust or cancel the prizes on upcoming weekly contests. Prizes for a already started contest can not be changed or cancelled.

The current weekly wager contest will end in ~ 7 hours from now!
What are the odds of hitting that jackpot? I need a 2-fer (jackpot + weekly bonus)!

You have 1/1m chance to hit the jackpot.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
What are the odds of hitting that jackpot? I need a 2-fer (jackpot + weekly bonus)!

For the next 3 weeks we will have guaranteed minimum prizes on our weekly Bitcoin wagered contests!

Started on: 20/06/2020  00:00 UTC

By wagering you also have a chance at hitting our progressive jackpot on each bet!

Progressive Jackpot:

0.15416539 BTC

Test your luck now on Dice, Plinko, Roulette, Slots, Sliders, Minesweeper and wonderwheel!

Disclaimer: Bit-Exo reserves the right to adjust or cancel the prizes on upcoming weekly contests. Prizes for a already started contest can not be changed or cancelled.

Current weekly contest ends in less than 1.5 hour!

Good luck everyone!

https://bit-exo.com/

Starting next week the guaranteed prizes will be:

1st:0.03BTC
2nd:0.015BTC
3rd:0.0075BTC
4th:0.00375BTC
5th:0.001875BTC

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Nice promo, haven't done any crypto betting so this is my excuse to come back! And bit-exo is a great site.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
Current weekly wager contest ends in 15 hours!
Guaranteed minimum prize top 3 spots are still +EV

That addition to the weekly looks so sick, i haven't deposited anything since i realised withdraw fees, but don't take me wrong the list of sites is big. Anyhow that makes me think twice Wink
Current weekly wager contest ends in 15 hours!
Guaranteed minimum prize top 3 spots are still +EV

Current top wagered amount on the BTC leaderboard.
That looks pretty amazing, but with .005 from 1st prize you could fund quite a few low prizes.

Probably we will be doing that for the next weekly contest.
legendary
That looks pretty amazing, but with .005 from 1st prize you could fund quite a few low prizes.

For the next 4 weeks we will have guaranteed minimum prizes on our weekly Bitcoin wagered contests!

Starting on: 13/06/2020  00:00 UTC

Progressive Jackpot:

0.15416539 BTC

Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
BIT-EXO SCAM DICE DETECTED!
With win rate: 33%, I have 24 lose streaks still cannot win.
Here is the proof using dicebot, be careful with this site  Angry

Bot would of let you know if fairness wasn't true, streaks exist, there's no scam here.

they are not scam, you can get 24 streaks even on 50% chance

Bot would of let you know if fairness wasn't true, streaks exist, there's no scam here.
I challenge you roll in random.org from 1 to 100, the right value must be <33, wrong value >69 . And you can find for me 24 lose streaks ? Do roll 100 times and you can see that's impossible to happen!
[/quote]

It's our mission since our launch in 2016 to be a honest site.
All bets are provably fair so if we would have cheated you and others who lost would have proof.

I see you lost 2700 doges in 1145 bets with 3296.92 doge total wagered.
Looking at the wagered amount it's unlucky but not impossible.

Gambling is not a way to make money but to have some fun. In the long term you will likely end up losing.
Do not risk money you can not afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

Getting losing streak on any payout does not prove that a site is scam.
You should verify your bets and check if there is something wrong with your bets.
You can even get the same streak with higher win chance.
Dont be mad because you lost your money on gambling then start to accuse the site as a scam without proper proofs.
legendary

I challenge you roll in random.org from 1 to 100, the right value must be <33, wrong value >69 . And you can find for me 24 lose streaks ? Do roll 100 times and you can see that's impossible to happen!
[/quote]
Do a million bets, or do whatever amount of bets you totally done on the site, you use seuntjie bot and sites paid a whole bitcoin to get on that bot, since you cannot whine about fairness.

100 bets is a fucking joke mate.
Check your rolls or change your seed.
legendary

legendary
I took a look at the site, but it is not easy to find games. You should make it more user friendly.
And what about the license, is there any?

We are currently working hard on a re-design to make the site more user friendly and getting licensed.
Getting licensed goes long way.
Pages:
Jump to: