Pages:
Author

Topic: Bit Potato - Hottest bits since the potato!! - page 16. (Read 11491 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Yea I'd love to play some more but atm people are spam clicking that button so quickly that this bug is going to continue to crop up

They've changed the mechanism now to seeing your own details if you get into the paying the potato... I hope it resolves the bug.

At the moment I didn't receive any email back yet on my 192.77 LTC purchase.

Someone with the name LTCisMy got the potato I bought and will receive lots of LTC without even paying anything.

I want my refund and I hope for BitPotato that they freeze current potatoes because if they paid out to people who didn't buy anything they are losing a lot of earned LTC.

I will keep you posted on this forum about current platinum potato issue.
Activity: 23
Yea I'd love to play some more but atm people are spam clicking that button so quickly that this bug is going to continue to crop up
Hi BitPotato,

I've won some money yesterday playing the game. Good times.

At the moment I have a serious problem.

After the gold and platinum potato got reset I wanted to play again. I grabbed the potato, it gave me the address to transfer the LTC to. I send the funds to your address and it was verifying the payment. But after both the platinum and gold potato got verified a name, other than mine, showed up.

I think two people bought the same potatoes and now are left without their LTC.

They got sold and I didn't receive any funds for the sold potato...

I have a screenshot of the names that sold the potatoes, other than mine, and here is the transaction:

#27263405   -25.82 LTC   Withdrawal LTC to address LRbbFX3QXnNfmwT2oMvwt2XFQxH79Z3Mcf   
02:59:49

#27260961   -7.5 LTC   Withdrawal LTC to address LKK356TvK9zPPNaMvtg34TXtaMfeTESxM1   
02:52:46

I emailed to [email protected], I hope you read those or otherwise read it here.

I don't mind losing my money to a fair game, and I think you earn enough with your site. Please refund my transactions...

--edit

I got a quick response from [email protected], they are resolving the issue as we speak. I will post another update if I got my LTC back.

Another important edit:

I just got a refund from the site! Including the fee I've paid!
Bitpotato service is good!
No fraud, no scam, just a legit site with a bug!

I've got the same problem with a platinum potato worth 192.7 LTC right now,
the site is still bugged, someone else called: LTCisMy got my platinum patoto while I bought it.

I hope the site refunds me again and I will wait playing the potato game till the bugs are solved.
Hi BitPotato,

After the gold and platinum potato got reset I wanted to play again. I grabbed the potato, it gave me the address to transfer the LTC to. I send the funds to your address and it was verifying the payment. But after both the platinum and gold potato got verified a name, other than mine, showed up.

I have a screenshot of the names that sold the potatoes, other than mine, and here is the transaction:

#27263405   -25.82 LTC   Withdrawal LTC to address LRbbFX3QXnNfmwT2oMvwt2XFQxH79Z3Mcf   

#27260961   -7.5 LTC   Withdrawal LTC to address LKK356TvK9zPPNaMvtg34TXtaMfeTESxM1   

I emailed to [email protected], I hope you read those or otherwise read it here.

I don't mind losing my money to a fair game, and I think you earn enough with your site. Please refund my transactions...

--edit

I got a quick response from [email protected], they are resolving the issue as we speak. I will post another update if I got my LTC back.

Another important edit:

I just got a refund from the site! Including the fee I've paid!
Bitpotato service is good!
No fraud, no scam, just a legit site with a bug!
Activity: 23
+1 to the above, I had a similar issue where I bought the platinum potato for 37.98 and someone else's name showed up.

Purchase: http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/1fe3d941f5be77eddb69f0bbb55b5f927cf88573bb5c82d1e5a2fec374c763bf#o0

They've responded quickly letting me know they are looking into it, so at least support is active!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
edit: my problem was user error, but support was quick and responsive.
Hi BitPotato,

--edit

-- edit

I got refunded including fee, great service!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Took a gamble on this and came out ahead!  Basically, its hot potato, and if someone does not buy your potato after 24h, theyre out of the coin. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Added a warning to the OP
Activity: 11
almost breaking 1000 LTC!!

BitPotato.com!
Forgive me for leaving out the "r" on your...  Some people like these kind of things.  I played LTC treasure for awhile, and decided to make a better site with less of a chance to lose money.

It seems as though "Mother Russia" just bought a potato.  So one else likes it as well. 

Forgive me again for providing a service, some people might enjoy.

There is a chance to lose Litecoins and that is clearly stated.

There is also a chance for advertising, something people pay for.  Part of our commitment is to bring people to the site to support our advertisers.

Thanks for keeping the community positive!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
people posting these things need to start getting banned
Activity: 56
It's a Game really...  You know what you in for..  Some risk and up 35% gains..  and the fun of anticipation..  you won't now until you try it.

Google translate doesn't seem to be on your side either...
It's a Game really...  You know what you in for..  Some risk and up 35% gains..  and the fun of anticipation..  you won't now until you try it.
Activity: 56
Activity: 42
So it's like a pyramid scheme.
This is similar to Litecoin Treasure Chest, except the purchase won't randomly reset and screw you without giving you a chance to sell your potato.   It is like a game of hot potato, and the way to pass the potato is by having someone buy the potato from you.  In the mean time your name and website is posted above the potato and in our log. 
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
So this is supposed to be a gambling site or what?  I'm not clicking that like w/o a better description of what the heck this thing is.
Feed Back is always welcome!  We want to be as transparent as possible.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Mhzz I have my thoughts...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: