Pages:
Author

Topic: Bit-X Debit MasterCard - page 2. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2015, 12:13:51 PM
Try AdvCash. It's a prepaid card but it is worth buying. There is no much different between prepaid card and debit card.

Checked their fees and they are better than Bit-X at some point.
Can you please tell me whether we can use these cards in order to verify PayPal accounts?

AdvCash offer both physical and virtual card. I don't know about verification but I think it should work.

It worked for me. Their fees and limits are definitely better than Bit-X, and its the one I'm using right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
May 19, 2015, 08:18:49 AM
Try AdvCash. It's a prepaid card but it is worth buying. There is no much different between prepaid card and debit card.

Can you please tell me whether we can use these cards in order to verify PayPal accounts?

AdvCash offer both physical and virtual card. I don't know about verification but I think it should work.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 19, 2015, 08:15:12 AM

May 19, 2015, 08:00:15 AM
I don't have any experience but their fees are high IMHO.

Well that's how they make their money but its also the reason I wouldn't want one. If I could find one with cheaper fees it'd be awesome but it just seems like wasting money having one of these at the moment.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
May 19, 2015, 07:36:24 AM

Well that's how they make their money but its also the reason I wouldn't want one. If I could find one with cheaper fees it'd be awesome but it just seems like wasting money having one of these at the moment.

You are right with your point, they should consider to either waive the fees completely or atleast lower them.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
May 19, 2015, 07:34:31 AM

May 19, 2015, 02:20:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
May 19, 2015, 02:17:46 AM
I have mine which has been working perfectly. You'll have to verify yourself in order to benefit from larger limits (I've done so).
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 18, 2015, 11:55:26 PM
linky:
https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards

I'm seriously considering this.
Would much rather have a debit card than a credit card.
Any1 have any experience w/ this yet?
Pages:
Jump to: