Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X Signature Campaign Final Opening for Feedback - page 4. (Read 5707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
What is the minimum post count for Bit-X reloaded?

-MZ

I will have to decide between a low minimum and no minimum.

All will be revealed on the 28th!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

-MZ

No posts minimum as far as I know , you post once => you get paid for 1 post. Pretty simple

~ Madness
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

-MZ
Activity: 574
Min. post count 50.

I just asked about payment from now till 28th. Believe me, I post more than 50 posts/week.  Smiley
OP already gave answer in other thread, thanks.
allow all levels of emembers. Smiley

No, too many people would start making newbie accounts and try to exploit. Keeping it on member and above is good.

Agreed on that point . It's fine with Full members , anything below that will simply cause spamming and multiple accounts on the same signature compaign , also Low quality posts .

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

No, too many people would start making newbie accounts and try to exploit. Keeping it on member and above is good.
It already include all . just couple of questions to be sure .
Are we going to get BTC directly to our wallets or Bit-x account ? second question is , there still bonuses for top posters or that will be removed ?

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
legendary
Activity: 1022
How long are you going to have the campaign running?

This is the best campaign I have ever been in and I hope it will run for months! Smiley
Activity: 938
This is your last chance to get your recommendations/feedback in for the BIT-X signature campaign with new terms starting the 28th, with an announcement slightly before.

The following will be implemented:
- Weekly payouts (payout occurs on the same day as registration)!
- Awesome stat checking, enrolment and payout features!
- Automatic user registration!
- Highest rates on board!
- No post limits!
- No tough post qualifications!

This isn't PrimeDice 2.0, no, this signature campaign will be BIT-X Reloaded!

So, what else would you like to see?
i like this one
you hear what people want, that's very good Smiley
this campaign is the best campaigns i ever join
i'll be re-enrol for the next month, and give positive trust after recieve payment
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1009

i want quota for members and i dont want to be forced to post in gambling and to post in english. thanks.

there is no gambling posts requirement, and I don't see where local boards are forbidden.

Post in wrong topic maybe?
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Will I recieve payment for posts 28th if I join today?
Post for count me in here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10570873
Min. post count 50.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Overall I have to say Marco is doing a great job running this campaign. This has been one of the best campaigns I have been a part of to date.
Activity: 574
Will I recieve payment for posts 28th if I join today?
Post for count me in here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10570873
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
This is your last chance to get your recommendations/feedback in for the BIT-X signature campaign with new terms starting the 28th, with an announcement slightly before. The following will be implemented: - Weekly payouts (payout occurs on the same day as registration)! - Awesome stat checking, enrolment and payout features! - Automatic user registration! - Highest rates on board! - No post limits! - No tough post qualifications! This isn't PrimeDice 2.0, no, this signature campaign will be BIT-X Reloaded! So, what else would you like to see?

Good news I want to join . But make it easy please the bit-x site need to be easy to sign up
 there's no need to share our phone numbers Grin .
legendary
Activity: 1050
payment direct to bitcoin address like bitmixer and other signature campaign,
not bit-x deposit address.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

i want quota for members and i dont want to be forced to post in gambling and to post in english. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I'd like to see payments to a private wallet address. I checked your site and it seems you can't register without giving phone number and I don't want to share my number with you  Grin
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money

The bot will not have access to the private keys of the campaign funds.
so the bot will create the transaction and send it to you for you to review, sign and push to the network, or will it use the blockchain.info API to create transactions without your intervention?

I'll check into this.
unless you are going to have to do some kind of manual intervention that involves the signing of transactions via some program outside of the bot that you control locally then the setup is pretty much going to be bad and will not end well
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money

The bot will not have access to the private keys of the campaign funds.
so the bot will create the transaction and send it to you for you to review, sign and push to the network, or will it use the blockchain.info API to create transactions without your intervention?

I'll check into this.
Pages:
Jump to: