Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X Signature Campaign Final Opening for Feedback - page 5. (Read 5707 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money

The bot will not have access to the private keys of the campaign funds.
so the bot will create the transaction and send it to you for you to review, sign and push to the network, or will it use the blockchain.info API to create transactions without your intervention?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Question: are you going to personally send payments to the bit-x address every day or is the signature campaign bot going to handle that?

A bit of both if that makes sense. The bot will handle as many payments as I will see fit.
i am not trying to troll here but you do realize that allowing the bot to control the private keys of bit-x signature campaign funds is essentially allowing bitcoin_Boy$ to have access to the private keys to the address in question.

Not only is there is very high chance that this person is mining brain wallets, but he also has zero trade history and it is generally a bad idea to trust someone with zero trade history with that kind of money

The bot will not have access to the private keys of the campaign funds.
copper member

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Any exploitation of the signature campaign will lead to a user ban and possible consequences for everyone. If people are taking advantage somehow of weekly payments then I may choose to make it a monthly campaign again, likewise with spam; I may choose to lower rates drastically. So don't exploit the campaign and everyone is happy!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

copper member
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

I am currently deciding between no minimum and a low minimum like 5 qualified posts. Current members will have to re-enrol.

I will get the search with username working again.
Payout features include: having it each week to your account's address, automated payment and a little message everytime there is a successful payout!
More boards will be allowed.
Loyalty rewards (long scale)
This will be entirely possible in the near future!

Thanks for the prompt replies and it all sounds good  Grin

Well i already read that but still what if someone make 150 posts ? Or 300

That would be a pretty interesting week, I guess its possible recalling H@C's weekly rate at times but as long as they are productive you should  be fine else badbear will get you although at that rate there will likely be a few more eyes watching in general.
Bans likely
And do report the spam ones you might move up to mod if your going at that rate (lol) posting and reading + reporting while observing all those threads == Staff Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yeah, it would be nice!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Posts in other lenguages will be really good to me!
I can do it much better in Spanish...
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
Maybe to count posts in other languages?
Posts in the off-topic do not count rule is fine, but you could let them also count  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Is it possible to register without phone verification ?

Not currently, no. Email signups are set to come into play within a month.

I am desperately looking forward to that. Wink
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

What is the max payout for week ?

- No post limits!

I think you will got it

Well i already read that but still what if someone make 150 posts ? Or 300
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

- No post limits!

I think you will got it
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
This is your last chance to get your recommendations/feedback in for the BIT-X signature campaign with new terms starting the 28th, with an announcement slightly before.

The following will be implemented:
- Weekly payouts (payout occurs on the same day as registration)!
- Awesome stat checking, enrolment and payout features!
- Automatic user registration!
- Highest rates on board!
- No post limits!
- No tough post qualifications!

This isn't PrimeDice 2.0, no, this signature campaign will be BIT-X Reloaded!

So, what else would you like to see?

I'm just going to ask a few questions to put it in this thread aka a FAQ
Apologies if its already duplicated somewhere else

What are the minimums set on this and does that mean that current members are all due the same day, do like the no max side though
I am currently deciding between no minimum and a low minimum like 5 qualified posts. Current members will have to re-enrol.

- Awesome stat checking, enrollment and payout features!

Just a curiosity question but i noticed its by user profile ID and was username searchable before curious why the minor change and what the payout features will be

I will get the search with username working again. Payout features include: having it each week to your account's address, automated payment and a little message everytime there is a successful payout!

Good to hear kind of curious what this defines itself at.

More boards will be allowed.

Loyalty rewards perhaps assuming the campaign is around a long time say at 6 months and 1 year times
I'm looking at long scale ones

This will be entirely possible in the near future!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
This is your last chance to get your recommendations/feedback in for the BIT-X signature campaign with new terms starting the 28th, with an announcement slightly before.

The following will be implemented:
- Awesome stat checking, enrolment and payout features!
- Automatic user registration!
- Highest rates on board!
- No post limits!

This isn't PrimeDice 2.0, no, this signature campaign will be BIT-X Reloaded!

I'm just going to ask a few questions to put it in this thread aka a FAQ
Apologies if its already duplicated somewhere else

What are the minimums set on this and does that mean that current members are all due the same day, do like the no max side though

- Awesome stat checking, enrollment and payout features!

Just a curiosity question but i noticed its by user profile ID and was username searchable before curious why the minor change and what the payout features will be

- Good to hear kind of curious what this defines itself at.

Loyalty rewards perhaps assuming the campaign is around a long time say at 6 months and 1 year times
I'm looking at long scale ones

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Private payouts. I really don't feel comfortable with other's looking at my earnings so easily.

More private than bitmixer's payouts or similar?

Protected by a user set password would be nice.

That seems like overdoing the features. Possibly in the future this will become a feature.

Having a system like bitmixer would be better than what I saw a few days ago - where all user stats were shown.

You can expect exactly that.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Private payouts. I really don't feel comfortable with other's looking at my earnings so easily.

More private than bitmixer's payouts or similar?

Protected by a user set password would be nice.

That seems like overdoing the features. Possibly in the future this will become a feature.

Having a system like bitmixer would be better than what I saw a few days ago - where all user stats were shown.
Pages:
Jump to: