Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 12. (Read 66834 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Now that Scrypt.cc rewards are down greatly, i decided to give another try in BIT-X with 56 GHS making me 0.0004XXX BTC per day. Yes its very little, but Bit-x seems by far the most legit one with 2FA enabled is great.

Nice to hear that you've decided to try the service out! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked
Now that Scrypt.cc rewards are down greatly, i decided to give another try in BIT-X with 56 GHS making me 0.0004XXX BTC per day. Yes its very little, but Bit-x seems by far the most legit one with 2FA enabled is great.

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Can you tell me how much EUR shoud i pay to add 100 USD to my Bit-x account?

There is no deposit fee AFAIK.

I paid 94,70€ instead of about 87,90€ for buying 100$.
My bank does not apply any extra fee for currency conversion.
So, what's the matter?

I assume that was your bank and the exchange rate between the 2 currencies at the time. If you still have any questions, fee free to ask!
Activity: 518
Oh Hello... FlyingMarco,
You again appeared in a new avatar. Cheesy Did you forget that you promised the proof a month ago ?

You are beyond stupid sir. When you use your shitty tactics of accusing alts look through post history first, I kinda keep asking him to accept me to an avatar campaign to no avail for ages Grin

Oh, and your proof of payment is a joke - any ponzi can do that. In fact, if you even advertise it as a proof it screams ponzi right away, Cryptodouble also had this ""proof" (not to mention that everybody in a sane mind here already knows cloudmining.website is a ponzi and a scam).

So stop advertising scams and go buy some PayCons[CON] Tongue
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

So, what's the matter?

I guess I was wrong. For you, they charged ~£7.01.

Sorry about the delayed response. The amount you get in USD after depositing EUR will be affected by the exchange rate between the two. I am fairly certain that 90 EUR would be enough for you to get 100 USD in your account. Note that you may encounter exchange fees.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255

All these eyewashing games are fine. I understand U'll make your wealthy customers pay for these.
But, we are still eagerly waiting for a response from your end...  Roll Eyes

EUR denominated cards will be ready to use extremely soon!

A USD denominated card will arrive slightly later in May.

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Can you please tell me the mining address of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?

Oh Hi,
So you finally became interested to know more and invest here? Wink
I thought you were satisfied with the ponzi/scam you are advertising in your signature. I am sure Marco will provide it as needed, but this is not so simple because he has to contact Bit-x, Bit-x has to contact Bitfury etc and all the chain backwards then.
Did you ask the same question to your sponsors btw?

Oh Hello... FlyingMarco,
You again appeared in a new avatar. Cheesy Did you forget that you promised the proof a month ago ?

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

So, your employer could find so many cheeks in between, but still could not find the mining address ? Roll Eyes

Looks like a more complicated deal than the one between RockMiner & AsicMiner. Grin

My sponsor provides payment proof of last Six months...

www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

But, still do not advertise as professional, reputable, super legit cloud mining company. So, I thought, asking for this from a company which advertises as professional, reputable, super legit cloud mining company. Tongue
Activity: 518

All these eyewashing games are fine. I understand U'll make your wealthy customers pay for these.
But, we are still eagerly waiting for a response from your end...  Roll Eyes

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Can you please tell me the mining address of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?

Oh Hi,
So you finally became interested to know more and invest here? Wink
I thought you were satisfied with the ponzi/scam you are advertising in your signature. I am sure Marco will provide it as needed, but this is not so simple because he has to contact Bit-x, Bit-x has to contact Bitfury etc and all the chain backwards then.
Did you ask the same question to your sponsors btw?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255

But, we are still eagerly waiting for a response from your end...  Roll Eyes

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Activity: 1241
Merit: 789

So, what's the matter?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I've been trying to log into my Bit-x account for the last 12 hours or so, but I'm having some issues. I can sign in fine, but I'm not getting a confirmation code from Bit-x on my phone. I know it's not an issue with my phone (can send/receive texts from others just fine) so I'm thinking it's on Bit-x's end. Any idea of what the issue might be, and when it'll be fixed? It's also worth mentioning that I have a Canadian phone number, not sure if that makes any difference though.

Edit: It appears that I can receive the phone call from Bit-x just fine to receive my confirmation code, it's just that I can't receive their SMS messages.

I am now able to get messages sent to me to log in, before i could only get calls. Not sure what changed but i am happy thanks for fixing it  Smiley
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
USD denominated cards are now available to order and are fully functional.

Visit https://bit-x.com/account/balance to order your card today!

Regards,
Bit-X.com

WHEN You are going to Ship your Card in Pakistan? Im really curious

Thanks

Cards can be shipped everywhere in the world! You could order yours now! Some countries can only have basic limits. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-debit-card-bit-xcom-anonymous-or-named-low-fees-1006153

OMG, You didnt told me this earlier lol im very Happy to see this post, that you send the card to Pakistan. Probably How many days it took to reach, if i ship it today?

That would depend on the postal service, but I would assume a week or so.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Thanks

Cards can be shipped everywhere in the world! You could order yours now! Some countries can only have basic limits. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-debit-card-bit-xcom-anonymous-or-named-low-fees-1006153

OMG, You didnt told me this earlier lol im very Happy to see this post, that you send the card to Pakistan. Probably How many days it took to reach, if i ship it today?
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Activity: 1241
Merit: 789
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Good to hear you are now shipping cards to US congrats!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I've been trying to log into my Bit-x account for the last 12 hours or so, but I'm having some issues. I can sign in fine, but I'm not getting a confirmation code from Bit-x on my phone. I know it's not an issue with my phone (can send/receive texts from others just fine) so I'm thinking it's on Bit-x's end. Any idea of what the issue might be, and when it'll be fixed? It's also worth mentioning that I have a Canadian phone number, not sure if that makes any difference though.

Edit: It appears that I can receive the phone call from Bit-x just fine to receive my confirmation code, it's just that I can't receive their SMS messages.

I've tested it just now and I can receive my messages just fine. If you'd prefer you can enable Google Authenticator, which can be found in your profile.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

Pages:
Jump to: