Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card! - page 8. (Read 66834 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Generally how quickly are wire transfers processed? Also, how do you know who the source of the wire is? That is, if I have a username "btctxns" and I submit for a 100USD wire, I simply get a page detailing your account number with a receipt. How do you know, once you receive the 100USD via  a wire transfer, that you have received it from "btctxns?" What if there were 4 others with a 100USD order? This way of processing deposits seems strange. I'm not sure why you can't simply integrate the various APIs of the respective banks, or simply ask for a routing+account number from my bank so deposits can be processed instantly. I'd love it if you could explain this thoroughly and understandably.

I'm not too partial about sending hundreds of dollars via wire transfer to a random bank in the Carribean in the first place, especially since no one seems to want to provide any real feedback on bit-x.com. It was my understanding this was a review thread, yet I'm seeing very little if any actual reviews. There is a separate thread for the debit card discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Hello, whats happening?

I cant login to my Bit-x account.
When I try to login, I not receive message
with confirmation code on my cell phone.

Its imposible to login  Angry Sad Huh

Try to use the "call me" option. If that still doesn't work please contact support!

I use "call me" option yesterday and logged to my acc.

But now, there is a new problem, Bit-x send me message with wrong confm. code
"Confirmation code is invalid"   Huh

Hope that everything will be fixed soon.

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
@BIT-X.com We are still eagerly waiting for a response from your end...  Roll Eyes

EUR denominated cards will be ready to use extremely soon!

A USD denominated card will arrive slightly later in May.

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Can you please tell me the mining addres of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hello, whats happening?

I'm having the same problem, but you should have read my fix above your post...

I've seemed to found the fix to the bug where users are not getting confirmation codes via SMS on their phones.
You must click the "Resend the Code" button twice.  The second time you press it, the code is sent to my phone.

It's working every time with that method.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hello, whats happening?

Try to use the "call me" option. If that still doesn't work please contact support!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Hello, whats happening?

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I've seemed to found the fix to the bug where users are not getting confirmation codes via SMS on their phones.
You must click the "Resend the Code" button twice.  The second time you press it, the code is sent to my phone.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Oh I see, ok thanks guys for the help.

This exchange with its current fees is good for day trading, if I was day trading I would be here and the .5% fee to take out my money would not be a big deal.  Right now I want to turn some cash from the bank into bitcoins and the .5 is a little higher than other places (because I want to move the coins after I buy them), but this exchange is definitely on my radar for short term trading when I get into that, when I have time in a few weeks Smiley

Just a suggestion to the developers of the site: I would really like to see leveraged trading here, it would especially be great for buying hash.  And offering your customers the chance to provide loans like on other exchanges imo would bring in more business over all.

I also have to say that I like the design of your site, it is pleasing to the eye.  Some exchanges (yobit *cough*) look like the computer threw up on the screen.  So thanks for that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Leveraged trading is in future plans, likewise with in-site user loaning.

The fee will be reduced as soon as possible!
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
Oh I see, ok thanks guys for the help.

This exchange with its current fees is good for day trading, if I was day trading I would be here and the .5% fee to take out my money would not be a big deal.  Right now I want to turn some cash from the bank into bitcoins and the .5 is a little higher than other places (because I want to move the coins after I buy them), but this exchange is definitely on my radar for short term trading when I get into that, when I have time in a few weeks Smiley

Just a suggestion to the developers of the site: I would really like to see leveraged trading here, it would especially be great for buying hash.  And offering your customers the chance to provide loans like on other exchanges imo would bring in more business over all.

I also have to say that I like the design of your site, it is pleasing to the eye.  Some exchanges (yobit *cough*) look like the computer threw up on the screen.  So thanks for that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The inactivity fee is a big turnoff.  The 250€ per year is that a rule by Mastercard? Or will this be raised with more users?

What is the inactivity fee?  I did not see that anywhere.  Thanks!

The inactivity fee is 0.05 BTC per month.I think you need to do monthly minimum 5 transactions with the card,so the inactivity fee doesn't apply.

Check out the fees here: https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hi, I am looking for a summary of fees for bit-x, including bank transfers (ach) and  wire transfer.  Thanks.

Edit, I just noticed this: "Crypto Withdrawal Commission: 0.5%"  So if I want to send BTC to my wallet it costs this much?  IMO that is a little high.  Unless I am misunderstanding what this means.

This fee will soon be reduced Smiley.

The inactivity fee is a big turnoff.  The 250€ per year is that a rule by Mastercard? Or will this be raised with more users?

That rule is by the card provider (it may be raised in the future). If you need larger limits you may verify yourself.

What is the inactivity fee?  I did not see that anywhere.  Thanks!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi, I am looking for a summary of fees for bit-x, including bank transfers (ach) and  wire transfer.  Thanks.

Edit, I just noticed this: "Crypto Withdrawal Commission: 0.5%"  So if I want to send BTC to my wallet it costs this much?  IMO that is a little high.  Unless I am misunderstanding what this means.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
How much USD do I have to collect if I want to withdraw? I have $0.79 and it said I don't have enough funds when I tried it :/

Which method of USD withdrawal did you intend on using?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How much USD do I have to collect if I want to withdraw? I have $0.79 and it said I don't have enough funds when I tried it :/
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Volatility is back among us. Take advantage today and trade with 0% fees!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
anyone having problems with withdrawing. When I go to the page it looks messed up and when I click withdraw funds button nothing happens.  If I check btc and then click show results I get an internal error.

If you can please post a screenshot.

Everything is working fine from my side.

I guess something was wrong with my firefox. I just tried IE after you said there was nothing wrong and it works. Strange.
Pages:
Jump to: