Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bitarb] GET A FREE SHARE FOR HELPING! Bitcoin Arbitrage Bot Trading Fund - page 3. (Read 18522 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Bitarb is finished with a total pot of 105.32btc. Ive sent nefario an pm asking for a deposit address so he can pay it out as a dividend.
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
Hmmh...I thought about exchanging ideas, or so...
legendary
Activity: 965
Are any developers working on similar stuff?
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
There is a very easy way to obscure real interest in a company due to the anonymous nature of buyers.

I could start a listing and buy into my listing with multiple anonymous accounts thus making it look like there is huge interest in my company, right now I would assume that is what shakaru is doing since I find it absolutely impossible to believe so many retards still exist.

AFAIK, this venture is dead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
There is a very easy way to obscure real interest in a company due to the anonymous nature of buyers.

I could start a listing and buy into my listing with multiple anonymous accounts thus making it look like there is huge interest in my company, right now I would assume that is what shakaru is doing since I find it absolutely impossible to believe so many retards still exist.
Activity: 464
Didnt any of you who yet again invested in this scumbag arbitrage imaginary bot wake up due to his previous scams ?

I allmost hope shakaru steals all the coins he continously take from all the people who seem to enjoy throwing btc right in the asscrack of of a pig.

plus the fact its not arbitrage to begin with.... just a bog standard trading bot.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Ok, so lets look at this. 40+% of the shares are bought by people who are tied into SDM at this point.

Haha, if this is true, those people really deserved to lose their money in this. Actually they should probably even have to pay a tax for being stupid.

To quote Gordon Gekko: "A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place."
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Didnt any of you who yet again invested in this scumbag arbitrage imaginary bot wake up due to his previous scams ?

I allmost hope shakaru steals all the coins he continously take from all the people who seem to enjoy throwing btc right in the asscrack of of a pig.

we had being goxed.... Then zhou tonged.... NOW  shaked Smiley

anyway I hope come the 1st people that invested get there funds back with hopefully a profit..
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Im also trying to get a hold of him, he "promised" me something within the week..  that was 8 days ago
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
Shakaru:
Last Active:    April 21, 2012, 09:15:53 PM

Did the YubiKey blow up as well?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
WOW... 6 days to get to the yubikey... Is it still coming from Japan?
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
That is probably the rig I was allowed to remotely log into.
I believe it had 6x 5830 cards. Value maybe $1000?
Looking at this setup it becomes even more hilarious that shakaru tried to blame me for the rig "catching fire and blowing up".

Also great to see shakaru finally received the SCAMMER tag. Too bad it didn't happen two months ago when it should have, so this situation could have been avoided.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
The cgminer is showing 6-8 hashing devices, but I cannot see at what rates.
I tried to sharpen the image but the numbers come out a total blur.  Sorry
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
This was the op as seen by Shak's roommates.

The only thing I cannot get my head around is where did $20k worth of hardware go. I understand that hardware failure happens and the odd rip off. But still for me it did fire up a red flag or 2

Does it look like 20k in hardware?   Sad

EDIT:  As of the middle of January all of the hardware was gone.  People had been coming by frequently to purchase small items and occasionally a tower. 

That is a lot of laundry.

The cgminer is showing 6-8 hashing devices, but I cannot see at what rates.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
This was the op as seen by Shak's roommates.

The only thing I cannot get my head around is where did $20k worth of hardware go. I understand that hardware failure happens and the odd rip off. But still for me it did fire up a red flag or 2

Does it look like 20k in hardware?   Sad

EDIT:  As of the middle of January all of the hardware was gone.  People had been coming by frequently to purchase small items and occasionally a tower. 
I have just taken 1 hr of my life to read both threads.. And WOW just WOW more drama than a tv show.

So to sum it up shakaru bites off more than he can chew running a business the first time around, This Happens and can be understood. Plenty of people make bad investments/choices that cause losses. I was waying up the options of setting up a mining op But if I do I am damm going to make sure I have the power/Heat issues sorted before I fire up.

Then to start up a trading bot once again with other peoples money. I agree people deserve a second chance but with the other thread for me it was just to much risk for little reward.

Personally I am hoping for the people invested in this that there money is nice and safe in mtgox. With whatever small % of gain/loss.

But with any investment you have got to look at what's happened in the past. So I know what I personally think and hope its not the case.

legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
LOL pure gold.
I find this thread amusing now.. after some people in the auction thread disagreed with me and said this fellow has no funds so there is nothing to recover...

"wait patiently" I think someone suggested...... Smiley Smiley Smiley

*note* this has nothing to do with me.... it just amuses me.

Pages:
Jump to: