Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bitarb] GET A FREE SHARE FOR HELPING! Bitcoin Arbitrage Bot Trading Fund - page 4. (Read 18522 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
No, what really happened was that the VPS restarted and went down. This resulted in the Mt.Gox API crashing and causing all bitcoins to be lost. 100% true story!

In other news shakaru is still a great guy and he promises to pay everyone back within the next 100 years. Shakaru will make more GLBSE offerings very soon. I recommend everyone to invest in these new offerings. As senbonzakura so wisely put it:

Quote from: senbonzakura
businesses succeed or fail, in this case SDM/SDM.LEVA venture failed. but he has other good assets (the bot) so i am investing in that.

update?
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
No, what really happened was that the VPS restarted and went down. This resulted in the Mt.Gox API crashing and causing all bitcoins to be lost. 100% true story!

In other news shakaru is still a great guy and he promises to pay everyone back within the next 100 years. Shakaru will make more GLBSE offerings very soon. I recommend everyone to invest in these new offerings. As senbonzakura so wisely put it:

Quote from: senbonzakura
businesses succeed or fail, in this case SDM/SDM.LEVA venture failed. but he has other good assets (the bot) so i am investing in that.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Let me guess, dog ate your YubiKey?

My stomach has been rather upset today..
Activity: 882
Merit: 1006
Let me guess, dog ate your YubiKey?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Sounds good with me. I will post the stats later when I can get at my yubi key and see.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
How about just posting a screenshot of the mtgox account it is trading on? That way people can calculate for themselves, and this speculation that you have spent the money on drinks can stop.
If this operation is run in an honest way that would be very easy, but I somehow doubt we will ever see a screenshot.

Instead of saying right now the bot has 50BTC and $240 you post a long winded reply about some useless info...

I would be ok with totals for each currency, but please do not post a screenshot with orders.
How about just posting a screenshot of the mtgox account it is trading on? That way people can calculate for themselves, and this speculation that you have spent the money on drinks can stop.
If this operation is run in an honest way that would be very easy, but I somehow doubt we will ever see a screenshot.

Instead of saying right now the bot has 50BTC and $240 you post a long winded reply about some useless info...
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Update:
Didnt get into town until midday and then had to sleep for a bit due to the flight.

So right now, the web interface dose not work as well as I would like, and because of how the bot works, its hard to deduce the current value unless the funds are nearly on one entire side of the currency (ie: all in btc, or all in usd)
ATM I am trying to move the bot to a new VPS with a higher bandwidth allocation so that it will not exhaust its self, but I do not want to shut it down unless I have to because it will affect trading with the current run. However, if the VPS restarts or goes down, I will be moving it asap.
Im going to watch the trading on this side for a while and see if an event where its all heavy on one sides comes up so I can post numbers.

Guess your opinion has changed seeing how you have now deleted all your posts supporting this bot. Really hope no one bought into this crap because they believed you when you said you were sure it was not a scam...
I think the price is the price shakaru is paying for the drinks he is buying for your money.

how are the entrance/exit positions above 5.2? mtgox usd hasn't been above 5.1 since the beginning of april? or do i not understand what the target entrance/exit is?

marked

I think this is just a stale version of an older running time.  Basically, this was weeks ago back when the price was up into that range...if it's still trying to retrace at $5 >, then the bot isn't currently running.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

how are the entrance/exit positions above 5.2? mtgox usd hasn't been above 5.1 since the beginning of april? or do i not understand what the target entrance/exit is?

marked
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
shakaru just contacted me. He want's me to relay this message:
I will respond on Monday. Im in seattle with amazingrendo and I dont have my rediculous forum password here
That's not the first time shakaru misspells amazingrando.
Activity: 446
shakaru just contacted me. He want's me to relay this message:
I will respond on Monday. Im in seattle with amazingrendo and I dont have my rediculous forum password here
Activity: 446
We are approaching the halfway mark for this month, any sight of the website that was to keep us informed of what was going on?

marked
It's probably this:
http://shadesminoco.com/bitarbapr/oprtb.html

I only know of this url because I was developing the bot that I believe he is using.

I say "was developing" because I am fed up with all the crap surrounding this guy. I haven't been in contact with him for some time. He's hasn't yet sent me a list of all the people who he has sold copies of the bot to, so he probably hasn't paid me anywhere near the amount that he owes me for these sales.

Here's a screenshot of the page in case the page disappears:

http://imgur.com/dxFng

It would have been nice to have never been involved with shakaru. Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We are approaching the halfway mark for this month, any sight of the website that was to keep us informed of what was going on?

marked
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Update:
Bot is running as planed as of 00:00 pst last night. However, I still do not have access to my GLBSE account, so the May offering will be on hold until I can get Nefario to open it back up. Any major developments will be posted here.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
Actually that would be the day after tomorrow by my clock.

Everything is good to go and I just have to fire up the software and its on. Im still trying to work on a instant type of output that is easy to read and understand, so it looks like that maybe part of the may offering depending how we do on this one. High hopes people Smiley

Your ponzi'ing is getting out of hand.

+1
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
update shakaru , has the bot started?
He's busy mislabeling packages, give him a minute.
Pages:
Jump to: