Pages:
Author

Topic: BitArena | Online Bitcoin Arena | 48 Hour 0% House Edge promotion! - page 2. (Read 7834 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Still champion after defeating five attackers. Come on, dethrone me Cheesy

Done.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still champion after defeating five attackers. Come on, dethrone me Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wish I could play, but too poor..

Then go to #arena on coinchat. Lower betting amounts.

Also, someone play today!

I'm guessing you're the current champ.  Maybe they can give prizes for top several on the leaderboad.

I'm the current champ on BitArena. I hardly play on #arena because the stakes are too low.

I got up to 1337 on the Coinchat Arena (first) and then moved on.

I'm guessing you're the current champ.  Maybe they can give prizes for top several on the leaderboad.

I'm the current champ on BitArena. I hardly play on #arena because the stakes are too low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
There was a bug where everyone playing had the name 'Anonymous'.

Ah, time for you to challenge the current Anonymous then to get up on top again. But I thought the site was from pikachujdc even thought the Inputs.io address we send to ends in glados.cc

So who is the owner and how can we be sure the owner does not look up the current secret so he can win?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
vip
👻
You are no longer anonymous Tongue
I didn't read through the thread but has anyone else suggested a high stakes version?

I would also like to see a version with bets >= 1BTC (or even 0.1)

Anyone, feel free to challenge the current champion Cheesy
Wanted to try this this morning but nobody played since.

EDIT: Now people played. It's a fun game. IMO better than the one in CoinChat because the amounts are bigger here.
I didn't read through the thread but has anyone else suggested a high stakes version?

I would also like to see a version with bets >= 1BTC (or even 0.1)
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
this is addictive lol
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Okay I do see your point and  70%  is a bit too extreme  Grin.  If they do make 70% house edge, I doubt they will get 84 bets.

I am just saying that the site is not making a decent amount of money yet and until they do, perhaps a lower house rate should be implemented for the first 100 people or so. I don't think 7% overall is all that bad.  

Sneakily changing from 5% to 7% was bad though.

Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I am just a newbie, but my 2 bitcents here -
Being an aspiring entrepreneur myself, I might come out a little biased. 838 bets with 0.04 BTC average bet and 7% house income is really not all that money. It is infact only $200 ish. Also, from what I have noticed - people tend to bet with less expensive weapons, so 0.04 is probably not the average either. I would say, that at present conditions, I will be impressed if the site makes $500 profit/month. So you guys really shouldn't be saying that TF or the Pikachu dude is making enough.

The site owners are not getting rich off it anytime soon unless the player base increases. That being said, perhaps the house edge ought to be lowered to 5% or less for the early adopters. And a less expensive arena can be introduced for BTC hobo newbs like me?

Well suppose the site only get 84 bets of .04 BTC and the rake is 70%, would that be good also by your logic?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I am just a newbie, but my 2 bitcents here -
Being an aspiring entrepreneur myself, I might come out a little biased. 838 bets with 0.04 BTC average bet and 7% house income is really not all that money. It is infact only $200 ish. Also, from what I have noticed - people tend to bet with less expensive weapons, so 0.04 is probably not the average either. I would say, that at present conditions, I will be impressed if the site makes $500 profit/month. So you guys really shouldn't be saying that TF or the Pikachu dude is making enough.

The site owners are not getting rich off it anytime soon unless the player base increases. That being said, perhaps the house edge ought to be lowered to 5% or less for the early adopters. And a less expensive arena can be introduced for BTC hobo newbs like me?
Activity: 322
I can't help but notice my fame is gone Sad What happened?

It has been changed to prestige which you'll be able to cash in for cashbacks soon.

Regarding the house edge: Games like Minefield (standalone, on bitvegas, whatever) has house edges of 10% of more. None of the house edge changes were retroactive.

With prestige, if you play enough you'll get a house edge lower than 5% (what it was before) - the more prestige you redeem, the more cashback you get.

You say if you play enough. Which means if you want a lower house edge, you play more, which means more money for the owner. If you play less and never cashout, the higher fee means more money for the owner. This was really just a move of greed.
vip
👻
I can't help but notice my fame is gone Sad What happened?

It has been changed to prestige which you'll be able to cash in for cashbacks soon.

Regarding the house edge: Games like Minefield (standalone, on bitvegas, whatever) has house edges of 10% of more. None of the house edge changes were retroactive.

With prestige, if you play enough you'll get a house edge lower than 5% (what it was before) - the more prestige you redeem, the more cashback you get.
Pages:
Jump to: