Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBall (BTB) - All in one, Crypto Currency Asset #NoFakePromises + BTRS - page 10. (Read 27685 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
Actually, I am a bit confused when I look at your team member photos. Those are not real photos and I feel suspicious with that way. Why do you not show real photos? You said that BitBall is a community powered cryptocurrency, but how can community don't know the project team members. I am quite traumatized with the community project.

The funny thing is that they begin with saying there are no fake promises. And then they use fake pictures to present the team Cheesy

Actually, I am a bit confused when I look at your team member photos. Those are not real photos and I feel suspicious with that way. Why do you not show real photos? You said that BitBall is a community powered cryptocurrency, but how can community don't know the project team members. I am quite traumatized with the community project.

I apologize about the team, using different photos instead of our own. I have been an admin/mod in a coin/token since Oct. 2017 and the developer/CEO i worked with, prefer not to use my own image + personal details since we are not performing any ICO.
And I also know someone will use our personal infos and put it on different coin/token projects without us knowing it or having permission from our side.
Yes ! I'm part of Bitball and doing advice from the founder itself and also sharing/promoting the project.
I'm not saying that I'll not show my face in the projects that I'm in, but not sooner, since I'm not ready to take responsibilities to work with the community yet, I am very sorry and I apologize for experiencing this issues.

The problem is that there are two sides to that risk. One is that someone abuses your information to scam others, and the other is that you just create a get rich quick scheme and then run off and leave the community behind since nobody knows who you are.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
This coin is not even in the top 1000 of all cryptocurrencies. But it has grown even better than bitcoin
Thanks for your feedback.

Upcoming Campaign

BTB(Bitball) & CoinChangeX Trading Competition will be held on 28 August 2018

Duration:
+ 28th August 2018 10:00 AM (UTC +8) to 28th September 2018 10:00 AM (UTC +8)

Rewards:
* 775k BTB as the rewards for TOP 10 traders
                          The 1st  ->  300k BTB
                          The 2nd ->  200k BTB
                          The 3rd  ->  100k BTB
                          The 4th  ->   50k BTB
                          The 5th  ->   50k BTB
                          Remaining 5 more runner ups 15k BTB each
https://twitter.com/fundyourselfnow/status/1033911916492541952?s=21

‪Hello Bitballers !‬
‪We will be updating our Progress Map - Phase 2 on around 15th of Sep 2018.‬
‪We will reveal a bit about our Phase 2‬
‪Tasks & the connection between phase 1, phase 2, to Phase 3.‬

‪We are also always working on #promoting & #marketing, #Bitball !‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/btb-rewards-1‬

Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

Hi, we are listed for voting on Satoexchange , but our Logo is not updated. Can you please contact one of the admins to update our logo.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
This coin is not even in the top 1000 of all cryptocurrencies. But it has grown even better than bitcoin
And on what date is the ico scheduled? Probably after the end of the recession in the market?
Hi, due to our #NoFakePromises campaign, we haven’t run or going to run any ICOs.

We are planning on a contribution campaign for a month to fund the project for more development.
But because more then 200million was airdropped for free, a lot of people are selling btbs for really cheap.
So we came out with a BTRS bonus plan. So when investing through us, with BTBs, we will also give Bitball treasure as a bonus. We will be updating the plan soon.
Regards

that's the repercussion of giving the airdrop. people want to sell once they received the coins. and they don't care if it affects the price of what they got. most of them don't really care about the objectives of the project. so if you are really sincere with your project, come up with a new strategy on how to make this coin stable.
True, that’s why we are waiting till we start more plans, gave time for the freeloaders to sell.
Through ecex a lot of BTB has already been traded.
Patience is the key  with our project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
And on what date is the ico scheduled? Probably after the end of the recession in the market?
Hi, due to our #NoFakePromises campaign, we haven’t run or going to run any ICOs.

We are planning on a contribution campaign for a month to fund the project for more development.
But because more then 200million was airdropped for free, a lot of people are selling btbs for really cheap.
So we came out with a BTRS bonus plan. So when investing through us, with BTBs, we will also give Bitball treasure as a bonus. We will be updating the plan soon.
Regards

that's the repercussion of giving the airdrop. people want to sell once they received the coins. and they don't care if it affects the price of what they got. most of them don't really care about the objectives of the project. so if you are really sincere with your project, come up with a new strategy on how to make this coin stable.

Regards
Activity: 150
Activity: 70
I'm looking forward to the start. I am already registered. Can wait for the ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
hello dev, what is the evidence that hashtag "no fake promised " for this cryptocurrency project?
Your project is not bad, but because you do not leave your photos so many people suspect you cheated. You should open a meeting so everyone can know you and have more confidence with you and the project. Your work will determine the success of this project. This project is up to you. Do you want it to succeed or fail? All are decided by you. If you want to succeed you have to be prepared and preventive measures
Hi mate,
We do have a telegram group. When it comes to success, we have just started and already on 7 exchanges and a lot of work is going on. In the past I have taken few projects to success/bigger heights. Even bitcoin had no team behind it, it’s the ideas 💡, innovation, something unique, something that no one else thought of yet, is what matters the most ! I know due to so many scammers , it’s hard to trust anyone, but all I can say a just keep an eye but don’t buy .
We airdropped more then 200 million already so a lot of BTB is already in circulation in between 40,000+ users.

So from our side, we have only invested for all that success, and not sold a single BTB to anyone !
Whereas we have decided to run a contribution round in future for further development, and contributors will be rewarded with our treasure token (BTRS) of only 1 million supply.
Activity: 89
Your project is not bad, but because you do not leave your photos so many people suspect you cheated. You should open a meeting so everyone can know you and have more confidence with you and the project. Your work will determine the success of this project. This project is up to you. Do you want it to succeed or fail? All are decided by you. If you want to succeed you have to be prepared and preventive measures
Activity: 389
Merit: 103

The funny thing is that they begin with saying there are no fake promises. And then they use fake pictures to present the team Cheesy

I apologize about the team, using different photos instead of our own. I have been an admin/mod in a coin/token since Oct. 2017 and the developer/CEO i worked with, prefer not to use my own image + personal details since we are not performing any ICO.
And I also know someone will use our personal infos and put it on different coin/token projects without us knowing it or having permission from our side.
Yes ! I'm part of Bitball and doing advice from the founder itself and also sharing/promoting the project.
I'm not saying that I'll not show my face in the projects that I'm in, but not sooner, since I'm not ready to take responsibilities to work with the community yet, I am very sorry and I apologize for experiencing this issues.
LOL, of course it's FAKE, this is just another hit coin trying to be the next big thin.
Oh god, i he newbies on't fall for this kind f shit.

This shit token don't even solve some imaginary problem at all, just random kid deploying his token for extra pocket money.
Ok thanks for your opinion !
I’m glad coins like bitconnect solved all your problems.
Our coin is made to be used as a All in one Cryptocurrency. Not like some projects making up crap, saying they are going to solve every problem with  crypto currency. Just remember, a Currency is to be used as a functionality of a currency. No other crap. Bitball will be one of the  top crypto currency soon !
But yes you need to share your opinion or feedback about us too !
Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
LOL, of course it's FAKE, this is just another hit coin trying to be the next big thin.
Oh god, i he newbies on't fall for this kind f shit.

This shit token don't even solve some imaginary problem at all, just random kid deploying his token for extra pocket money.

Hi, we are not ready to reveal every detail about our team yet. Reason being, a lot of bullies and impatient people demotivating a project team because of their own mistakes. We will reveal more information once we are at a better position.
If your not interested or suspicious, it’s your own decisions.
We don’t in any manner want to force you to take any action or make any decisions. I have taken some projects to a bigger hieghts, and planning to take bitball to even hiegher heights.
You guys don’t have to invest, or get involved in any manner, if you have no patience!

Hi please check the above message ⬆️
Regards

I check The Form is not yet Open
Hi ! Form link is fixed.
Regards
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%

Activity: 67
vld
Activity: 95
BitMonk       BMO
Premine:        135m
Proof type:    MN/POS/POW
Supply:       infinity
MN Collateral:    250000
algo:          Scrypt
ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitmonk-mnpospow-read-dex-is-coming-4750353
Discord
https://discord.gg/n7a9vBX
Activity: 92
I check The Form is not yet Open

‪Bitball (BTB) #Airdrop Announcement!‬

‪💰Reward for Telegram Invites, REVIEWED💰‬

‪More than 10+ People = 5000 BTBs‬
‪More than 20+ People = 10000 BTBs‬
‪More than 50+ People = 30000 BTBs‬
‪More than 100+ = Please Contact one of our Admins.‬

Please Fill up this form !
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBM1veywZpuJxbbqOL4nNu5I5uLe5L5HP4Nlg7sSYSkagn1Q/viewform
Pages:
Jump to: