Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBall (BTB) - All in one, Crypto Currency Asset #NoFakePromises + BTRS - page 9. (Read 27685 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
First fifty contributors had great bonus to get 1 million tokens for 1 Ethereum. What is the current status of project how much has been raised to understand where someone is standing ? There is massive decline in bonus from soft cap round to hard cap. Advantage of this will be felt and seems for sure. I will be reading last reports as well to polish my knowledge.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
✍ #Bitball #progress #Report
 ✔️Negotiating with @CoinMarketCap listed Exchanges for another #BTC or #Eth Pair, due to new #Cmc requirements.
 ✔️Working on #youtube #Btb #video explaining our end secret #Goals.
 ✔️Planning on #Airdrop & #Trading battles on few #crypto #exchanges.

https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1068667575653912576?s=21

Dear Bitballers !
Everyone is more then welcome to follow #Bitball Founder Twitter profile, for tips & knowledge about #cryptocurrency

@BitballDev

https://twitter.com/BitBall_Erc20/status/1068702332735512576
Activity: 16
True, but even if we come out with our pictures and stuff, what difference can it make. Scammers would probably put a fake pictures from real LinkedIn account or something similar and scam people by keep pushing people to buy their tokens.
Also public needs product/service more then some fancy pictures. I don’t want pressure or push from anonymous people, threatening for having no patience ( seen it a lot of time in the past). We have accomplished all our goals on time and a lot more is planned. The most time consuming will be phase 3 and 4. In phase 4,I will also be outsourcing more devs as it will be a bigger job.
Even Bitcoin has no team or anything but father of all crypto. Because it was first, BTC controls/dominates most of the markets

Much more measures would be needed to fight these scammers in the future. If they have an easy game to play they will keep doing it.
Not that, they will continue to do this. they will create new, diverse ways of fraud.
Yep, thats why we will be updating risk factors and some of the key points that we have analysed, on our blog "BTB Academy". We will be updating BTB Academy soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
True, but even if we come out with our pictures and stuff, what difference can it make. Scammers would probably put a fake pictures from real LinkedIn account or something similar and scam people by keep pushing people to buy their tokens.
Also public needs product/service more then some fancy pictures. I don’t want pressure or push from anonymous people, threatening for having no patience ( seen it a lot of time in the past). We have accomplished all our goals on time and a lot more is planned. The most time consuming will be phase 3 and 4. In phase 4,I will also be outsourcing more devs as it will be a bigger job.
Even Bitcoin has no team or anything but father of all crypto. Because it was first, BTC controls/dominates most of the markets

Much more measures would be needed to fight these scammers in the future. If they have an easy game to play they will keep doing it.
Not that, they will continue to do this. they will create new, diverse ways of fraud.
you know lots of project comes with such statement and at the end they begin to react and making community members really angry
Hi. thanks for your feedback.
please explain your concern, also please follow our work rather then some people fancy photos.
Regards

Here’s our next big #Announcement regarding @CoinMarketCap exchange Listing.
We have Analyzed, researched & negotiated with a number of different #CMC listed #exchanges and decided to list #Bitball first ever #Btc pair on @bitebtccom.
More #information to #Follow.

BiteBTC Tweet : https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1057695152897224704

https://twitter.com/BitBall_Erc20/status/1057530309527433219

We have just posted about why everyone should hold by #bitball & #BitballTreasure on #Medium !

#cryptocurrency #crypto #story #news #Hodl #group

https://medium.com/@bitballerc20/why-should-i-hold-by-btb-4e318e703b7

#Airdrop alert #Announcement !

As promised 500,000 #Bitball (#BTB)  is scheduled to be airdropped through #Etherflyer #Exchange @etherflyercom starting 15/11/2018. #unique #crypto #currency #airdropalert #Token #coin

To be Eligible Please fill this #Form ASAP
 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YEcMN6ToWSg08MWMlG0gC4N_EPezOy6EtZ_z-v4iQQI

As promised, #Bitball (BTB) is now officially listed on @Bitebtc #exchange !

Trade on https://bitebtc.com/trade/btb_btc 

Our next move will be to contact
 @coinmarketcap
 @blockfolio
 @coingecko & some more other #cryptocurrency ranking #websites, while we build our community & product.
https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1067049954693107713?s=21
Activity: 80
you know lots of project comes with such statement and at the end they begin to react and making community members really angry
Yes, I can totally understand. That’s why we let people decide after each phase of our progress map is continued or finished. We will just do the work, keep everyone updated, grow our community and product/services and future will decide position of Bitball in the market itself.
And yes there are a lot of scammers and non caring people in the market. I myself has been a Investor in Cryptocurrency since a while. Very hard to decide on the fake ones.
Also, WITHOUT A COMMUNITY/PEOPLE a coin is nothing, Because without demand from the community even Bitcoin will have a zero value. All the traditional crypto currencies are on top 10 due to a big community and the same supply.

‪Checkout our new Video upload on #YouTube ! ‬
‪Many more to come ! ‬
‪Also we will be listing for #voting on another #Decentralized #Exchange next week.‬

‪#crypto #token #digital #currency #coin‬

‪Bitball (BTB) + Bitball Treasure (BTRS) Journey ! https://youtu.be/odUSWt8nEWc via @YouTube‬

There are a lot of new/old #crypto exchanges, but at #Bitball we want to create something between #cryptocurrency & #exchanges as our end goals. Something unique and different.
Slowly but strongly we will build our #community and #Product.

Great #News !
Bitball will be listed on 2 more #exchanges in coming weeks.

1st exchange with around 300,000 registered #user will be performing an airdrop.

2nd exchange is a #Btc #market exchange with a high 24 hr #volume. This exchange will also be listing on @CoinMarketCap.

https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1054590130562904064?s=21

‪✍ #Bitball #progress #Report‬
‪✔️Working on #Youtube #crypto #channel Interview.‬
‪✔️Building our #Social #media #Education #blog for Phase 2.‬
‪✔️Negotiations with #CMC (#CoinMarketCap) listed Exchanges for a #BTC Pair. ( Yes, we will be paying for the fees due to no #Contributions).‬

‪#Progress Map Phase 2 has started & #BTB #Academy has been loaded on our website. ‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/btb-academy.‬
‪We have also enabled #Chinese #Language on our #website, because our next #CoinMarketCap listed #exchange will also be enabling #CNY pair for Chinese #User.‬
https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1057056255141769216?s=21
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
it is difficult at this time to choose a project, a project that is supported by the community, its corruption or fraud is structured so it is difficult to find the truth. I also often follow projects that are supported by the community and finally they are all cheating on everything. maybe only god can judge and we just pray
Yeh, that’s why we want to use hashtag #NoFakePromises , to let people know that what ever we planned , we are working on it, whatever we promised we are fulfilling it. Our next listing on an exchange is a promise which will be announced on 30 sep 2018.
Somehow people fall for scammers quicker then going for most of the actual projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%

Cashback 15%
Actually, I am a bit confused when I look at your team member photos. Those are not real photos and I feel suspicious with that way. Why do you not show real photos? You said that BitBall is a community powered cryptocurrency, but how can community don't know the project team members. I am quite traumatized with the community project.

The funny thing is that they begin with saying there are no fake promises. And then they use fake pictures to present the team Cheesy

Actually, I am a bit confused when I look at your team member photos. Those are not real photos and I feel suspicious with that way. Why do you not show real photos? You said that BitBall is a community powered cryptocurrency, but how can community don't know the project team members. I am quite traumatized with the community project.

I apologize about the team, using different photos instead of our own. I have been an admin/mod in a coin/token since Oct. 2017 and the developer/CEO i worked with, prefer not to use my own image + personal details since we are not performing any ICO.
And I also know someone will use our personal infos and put it on different coin/token projects without us knowing it or having permission from our side.
Yes ! I'm part of Bitball and doing advice from the founder itself and also sharing/promoting the project.
I'm not saying that I'll not show my face in the projects that I'm in, but not sooner, since I'm not ready to take responsibilities to work with the community yet, I am very sorry and I apologize for experiencing this issues.

The problem is that there are two sides to that risk. One is that someone abuses your information to scam others, and the other is that you just create a get rich quick scheme and then run off and leave the community behind since nobody knows who you are.
True that. But every investment does comes with a risk. It could be the biggest multinational company running a show but can loose value of their shares . Even myself had been a investor in shares, and crypto currencies. And I prefer crypto currency way much better then buying a shares of a company.

With the trust for team information, you can check with Franz, that we have also worked in a crypto project before as admins &  I have also promoted few projects with some awesome results.

So yeh in conclusion, it’s all about taking that risk as there are a lot of scams around. I am more than happy to have a chat on telegram to disclose some of my work @bitball_btb.

We wouldn’t be sharing our personal info as I have seen a lot of impatient people just going crazy over the internet. In Futute a lot crypto currency will be around. And we want to do things in unique way, that’s why Progress Map instead of road map . Rewarding community instead of just running the ICOS OR SALES

Just to be clear here, I still would prefer that you go public and let everyone know who you are. It just diminishes the possibility that you are a scammer.
Yes, I will after we are on larger scale ! Hoping within next three months.

Going public should be the key to getting to a larger scale. Nobody wants to deal with anonymous people who might turn out to be scammers.
Yep, that’s fine by our side.
We will be trying to get on more exchanges and release more Bitballs on them.,
So people who are not interested, they can buy in future any time.
Also updates on 15/09//2018 as promised
‪#Bitball progress map updated ! ‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/progress-map‬

‪#BTRS first functionality updated !‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/progress-map/bonus-phase-bitball-treasure-btrs-generated‬

‪#BTB Main Secret Goals Updated !‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/progress-map/phase-4-master-goals‬

‪#Phase 2 Updated !‬
https://www.bitball-btb.com/progress-map/phase-2-connecting-social-media-through-our-bitball-education-portal-blog‬

‪#NoFakePromises #allinOne #crypto #currency #token #coin‬

We kindly invite all the exchanges to contact us for cross promotions.

We will be promoting #Bitball and all the #exchanges we are listed on, through different #blockchain/#cryptocurrency News channel.

First one is planned with 14k+ & second one is planned with 147k+ Followers.

‪Great News !!!‬
‪$BTB #Bitball is now listed on DeltaRelay Exchange @RelayDelta‬

‪deltarelay.com/trade/BTB-ETH‬

‪No deposit‬
‪No withdraw ‬
‪Trade directly from your wallet‬
‪Secure trading experience‬

‪#BTB #ETH #ETHEREUM #DEX #new #listing #crypto #trading #cryptocurrency #DeltaRelay‬

Bitball (BTB) Progress report !

Submitted our contribution campaign to more #ICO listing #websites.

Planning to do a #youtube video explaining bit more about #Bitball and #Bitball #Treasure to clear all doubts about our unique Visions.

Sharing it all with #crypto #media.

A very big thank you to @IcoNeat for #Listing & #rating our #Contribution round !!

https://iconeat.com/ico/bitball/

A lot more to come !
Stay Tuned !!
#Bitball #advertisement #ICO #BTB #BTRS #airdrop #live #crypto #cryptocurrency #new #coin #token
Cashback 15%

The funny thing is that they begin with saying there are no fake promises. And then they use fake pictures to present the team Cheesy

I apologize about the team, using different photos instead of our own. I have been an admin/mod in a coin/token since Oct. 2017 and the developer/CEO i worked with, prefer not to use my own image + personal details since we are not performing any ICO.
And I also know someone will use our personal infos and put it on different coin/token projects without us knowing it or having permission from our side.
Yes ! I'm part of Bitball and doing advice from the founder itself and also sharing/promoting the project.
I'm not saying that I'll not show my face in the projects that I'm in, but not sooner, since I'm not ready to take responsibilities to work with the community yet, I am very sorry and I apologize for experiencing this issues.

The problem is that there are two sides to that risk. One is that someone abuses your information to scam others, and the other is that you just create a get rich quick scheme and then run off and leave the community behind since nobody knows who you are.
True that. But every investment does comes with a risk. It could be the biggest multinational company running a show but can loose value of their shares . Even myself had been a investor in shares, and crypto currencies. And I prefer crypto currency way much better then buying a shares of a company.

With the trust for team information, you can check with Franz, that we have also worked in a crypto project before as admins &  I have also promoted few projects with some awesome results.

So yeh in conclusion, it’s all about taking that risk as there are a lot of scams around. I am more than happy to have a chat on telegram to disclose some of my work @bitball_btb.

We wouldn’t be sharing our personal info as I have seen a lot of impatient people just going crazy over the internet. In Futute a lot crypto currency will be around. And we want to do things in unique way, that’s why Progress Map instead of road map . Rewarding community instead of just running the ICOS OR SALES

Just to be clear here, I still would prefer that you go public and let everyone know who you are. It just diminishes the possibility that you are a scammer.

I recommend everyone to not invest in this until this person goes public. We all have learned that anonymous projects are usually scams. Keep that in mind folks!

With the trust for team information, you can check with Franz, that we have also worked in a crypto project before as admins &  I have also promoted few projects with some awesome results.

Contributors bonus BTRS structure

Minimum Contribution 
 ✅0.5 Eth - 50 bonus BTRS 
 ✅1 Eth - 100 bonus BTRS 
 ✅More then 5 Eth - 50% more bonus BTRS (ex. 5 Eth = bonus 750 BTRS (500+250).

Plus a random lucky winner will receive a bumper draw jackpot of 5000 BTRS !!!

#Crypto
Cashback 15%

this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

Hi calula,
             First of all, congratulations on becoming a bitballer !
As we said earlier, we have conducted no Sales or Ico. Whereas we will be running a Contribution campaign, with a hard cap of 200 million Bitballs. More Details will be updated soon. Bonus BTRS will be also transferred to the contributors due to very low price on the exchanges at the moment. Price on the exchanges should pick up after all the airdropped Bitballs are circulated. The best thing about Bitball, all the action happens quick, we don’t waste time in going through a whole process to approve a decision.
Thanks for supporting us !
Regards

Bitball Team

‪Big #News !‬
‪Our #Bonus BTRS Contribution Campaign month is planned from 28/09/2018‬

‪Contribution Price‬

‪SoftCap 50 million‬
‪1 BTB = 0.000001 Eth‬

‪MediumCap 100 Million‬
‪1 BTB = 0.000005 Eth‬

‪HalfCap 150 million‬
‪1 BTB = 0.00001 Eth‬

‪HardCap 200 million‬
‪1 BTB = 0.00005 Eth‬
‪#Bitball‬
Activity: 98
this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

Pages:
Jump to: