Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 116. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
I would like to use BitBay to create a smart contract in the following manner.

If x person finishes x work by specified date he will receive x coins.

Do those coins have to be BAY or can it be set-up so that the contract pays out using any altcoin?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's clear that some people are having difficulty configuring the new wallet and offering contracts. I am sure everyone can agree that it is a wise idea to extend the competition though next Sunday to give everyone a chance to compete. Let's wait for David to post a walk through and take it from there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In a way it's a good thing that people jumped on the challenge right away. Good stress test.

I can see many more  challenges and competitions regarding this coming up.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Leave everything to me!
Did I miss something?

What offer went through exactly?

I've been playing with this for quite a while now and it doesn't seem to be working.

some got further than others with a "fix"

Do you see "Bitmessage address" under Receive Coins tab? If you don't you might have to copy that .dll file from old wallet folder to new one.

What does that even mean? There is no "old wallet" And why would my old wallet have bitmessage info in it?

I say we move this contest until some of us can actually use this software. Its after 1:00pm and I see no "Open contracts" - just Pending offers

I have it set-up on 2 different comps, both with gmail and test passed, and they are both just sitting there in pending offers.

And I do not see anywhere to enter my bit-message info.

I really hope david comes in to explain just what we are all doing wrong.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Once my money comes through via bpay I'm buying more Bitbay. This project is a winner. I have no idea why people are selling it like...doesn't make sense...

Not trying to bach the coin its a great project, but I think 1 billion total coin supply is a lot...

There are coins trading under 300 satoshi with 20, 50, 100 million total supply. In term of value it's affecting the price.

Nonsense.
Activity: 56
Hi Guys

Good to see some of the smart contracts going through. We have messaged David and asked him to drop in and help with the address question.

Apologies as always for deleting respected members posts, please do not quote the trolls, we prefer not to delete real community members posts when modding the thread.

Thanks.

BitBay Team
The only lesson we're learning today is that trolling has finally been monetised.
Activity: 1540
Says broadcasting, do not fuck with this or goons will cut your balls off. No lie, that's what it says. Nothing on the open contracts screen yet.

lol

same here.

Looks like it's on!

Activity: 150
Says broadcasting, do not fuck with this or goons will cut your balls off. No lie, that's what it says. Nothing on the open contracts screen yet.

I am not getting dll error, but it is a bit buggy getting started, and does not really closed when asked. Seems like the cooperation with the halo functions is not yet smooth.

As for the address required, i do not like that an email address and password might be required for basic functions. Too much potential for mischief there imho. I am sure David will be along shortly with a ten paragraph densely explained dissertation on all this : -)

You need either Bitmessage address or email address in order to accept/send an offer.

Do you see "Bitmessage address" under Receive Coins tab? If you don't you might have to copy that .dll file from old wallet folder to new one.

I just sent an offer to you and now it says "sent offer details awaiting response" which is different from what I was getting before. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up on your end. I hope it doesn't take 24 hours to send it because that would suck.

Success!!

I enabled Bitmessage a couple hrs ago. Now it came through.  You better pray for those Seahawks friend. : -)

Sweet! Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on your end?

Seahawks will win bud.
I am not getting dll error, but it is a bit buggy getting started, and does not really closed when asked. Seems like the cooperation with the halo functions is not yet smooth.

As for the address required, i do not like that an email address and password might be required for basic functions. Too much potential for mischief there imho. I am sure David will be along shortly with a ten paragraph densely explained dissertation on all this : -)

You need either Bitmessage address or email address in order to accept/send an offer.

I just sent an offer to you and now it says "sent offer details awaiting response" which is different from what I was getting before. I'm not sure why it doesn't show up on your end. I hope it doesn't take 24 hours to send it because that would suck.

Success!!

I enabled Bitmessage a couple hrs ago. Now it came through.  You better pray for those Seahawks friend. : -)
Activity: 30
There is no staking in the new wallet ? my coin are there for more then 24h and nothing have stake yet

Off topic, isn't it peaceful when the fudders have gotten their oatmeal cookies and milk and are off to bed.

Meanwhile me and Unusual gonna be splitting that bounty 'cuz we got the onluy official bet so far  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol I know right. My bay software isn't opening for some reason. You have my address you can set up the offer and post screenshot if you want. I'll accept it as soon as I can get this thing to open up.

ok bud. it will be my first go at making a contract so make sure your house deed is in a safe deposit box somewhere lol

Finally! I just created a contract. Please check your pending offer and accept it and post screenshot.

Grin

nothing yet ....

I wonder how long it takes for offer to be sent to you. It still says sent

Nothing here.I got my doubts that the email thing was the trick.

Alright, I've cancelled it. You wanna try creating one on your side. Type in your email address and leave everything as it is. Don't enter anything under "instant refund" leave it blank.

My address:

bUAouRMtrYtyEUsX1BrJya61RSxrhMFppT

Yea I looked at that already.It wants an email address and a password. I am not inclined to do that just yet with this wallet, and the headline says that it is optional - so i don't think the email is the solution here. Or else I would have gotten your contract.
My guess is there is some documentation here or some step we are missing. No doubt the team has alerted David to the bug so it is prob a matter of waiting.Unless someone here has blackcoin / halo experience, the wallet is after all pretty much based on that.

Anyhow man, bet still stands, I will just send u the bay if the Seahawks bring their A game : -)

not sure. I have 2FA set up in my gmail and my bitmessage address wasn't showing up. I had to copy libeay32.dll from old wallet folder to new one and now it shows "bitmessage" address. I just created an offer again. Keep an eye in your wallet for next 10-15 minutes. It might appear

but that was the reason I was getting "address not loaded" error because it was looking for bitmessage address or email and it found none of them. Lets see what happens. I'm also not getting that "libeay32.dll" error anymore which I was getting before so may be it fixed it.

Do you get libeay32.dll error when you open BitBay?
I think it's a small bug. There's no reason why the change address shouldn't be already automatically set.

Does it have to be a gmail account? What email providers are acceptable? I'd like the most anonymous one to test this out with.

They're all acceptable. Gmail is only recommended.
There's zero correlation between supply and marketcap. Especially now Dogecoin is one of the bigger caps.

Yea I looked at that already.It wants an email address and a password. I am not inclined to do that just yet with this wallet, and the headline says that it is optional - so i don't think the email is the solution here. Or else I would have gotten your contract.
My guess is there is some documentation here or some step we are missing. No doubt the team has alerted David to the bug so it is prob a matter of waiting.Unless someone here has blackcoin / halo experience, the wallet is after all pretty much based on that.

Anyhow man, bet still stands, I will just send u the bay if the Seahawks bring their A game : -)

In Blackcoin your  change address is simply your wallet's address. There's no need to set it. I think this may either be an oversight or there's a way to actually set one specified address for this.

After all, it's still just the same thing.

May be in Bay it's "Bitmessage" address but it's not showing up on mine.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Does it have to be a gmail account? What email providers are acceptable? I'd like the most anonymous one to test this out with.
There's zero correlation between supply and marketcap. Especially now Dogecoin is one of the bigger caps.

In Blackcoin your  change address is simply your wallet's address. There's no need to set it. I think this may either be an oversight or there's a way to actually set one specified address for this.

After all, it's still just the same thing.
Jump to: