Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 126. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 103
Stop watching the price and start spreading the word!
Legit project. Legit features.
People deserve to know about BitBay!

+1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your patience. You can download the new wallet here: http[Suspicious link removed]

Have fun : - )

BitBay Team

Looks great! Downloading now. Did anyone make a thread announcing this? Had to go back a few pages to find the link myself.
Activity: 56
January 2014: BitBay Decentralized Online Marketplace releases. 6o day stabilty test begins.

I think this is a typo and should read January 2015.

Thanks for picking that one up Tbear. Fixed : -)

BitBay Team
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Looking good... just woke up... gnna download the new wallet and give it a go... I may even need to stack up more bay....

anyone know when the markets will be up and running??

Think it was 2/15 but there is nice timeline on the new website that shows all milestones/projections.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Stop watching the price and start spreading the word!
Legit project. Legit features.
People deserve to know about BitBay!

We're here for profit.

I'm happy that I sold without loss...

2 d after my out 50 sato crash?! Oh WTF? Who sold at 20% ICO price?

Maybe DEV? Smiley

Btw. Who's holding 45% of coins ? 1. on richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich

Glad you made a profit, not nearly as much as you would have if you waited but, still any profit is a good one. #1 on the list is an exchange wallet. And if you think the "devs" sold, you are being childish for sure. Happy Holidays!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Now that the wallet is out I am really excited about this decentralized marketplace. I'll be buying more coins soon i think Cheesy
January 2014: BitBay Decentralized Online Marketplace releases. 6o day stabilty test begins.

I think this is a typo and should read January 2015.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Looking good... just woke up... gnna download the new wallet and give it a go... I may even need to stack up more bay....

According to the roadmap:
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Client update is reason enough for a new article, so you can find that here.

Also, is it normal the "Chat"function and the "Video Library" button do absolutely nothing? Smiley
Activity: 44

ahhahahah, is this supposed to mean something?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm curious about why someone sold so low - if this is dev and who's owning 45% coins.

It's the classic 'firesale' trick. Bitbay currently doesn't have a whole lot of buying pressure and there's no big buy walls on BTER either. This makes it possible to manipulate the price at very little cost. Simply buy the walls out and set a new price.

Why would anyone do that? It's there to provoke a panic and get people to sell at lower prices. If you can trigger that sense of panic you can get the coins on bargain prices.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 560

Nobody is owning 45% coins. How can you ask such a stupid question?
That's bter cold storage. I have some of my coins there too.

There's no need to be offensive towards people asking questions...

The 45% will be one of the exchanges.

Thank you.
Activity: 44
I know that price might not be the most important thing atm but it would be nice to be higher than the ICO price.
Activity: 392

This.

Regardless of someone's motivations... we all have to be mindful of their origins/experience (myself included).  In this particular case... WC and LEAF among others... so I guess that should explain the paranoia as well as some of the ignorance of address origins and forensics.  If nothing else, it should also be a cause for pity and patience. Smiley

Everything is a learning process... and many people learn slower than others - in many cases due to circumstances beyond their control.

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Yep. That's the spirit  Grin
About Bay I'm afraid that ICO was too expensive, so rising now is not easy.

the fact that fud dissapeared is remarkable

I don't want to buy so I'm not fuding.
I'm curious about why someone sold so low - if this is dev and who's owning 45% coins.
Regular questions, not fud.

Activity: 588
Yep. That's the spirit  Grin
About Bay I'm afraid that ICO was too expensive, so rising now is not easy.

the fact that fud dissapeared is remarkable

I don't want to buy so I'm not fuding.
Regular questions, not fud.

It's not rocket science. Nothing stops anyone from selling below ICO price. It's not like every single person who invested is going to be smart and rational... just look at yourself for example. The INSTANT one person decided to sell below ICO price, a hundred more short-sighted investors are going to start panic dumping. Now we have been trading enough below ICO price that many people have picked up cheap BitBay below ICO, so of course people are going to be trading below ICO price now. A lot of people are making profit below IPO prices now. So now we have to work against that selling pressure too.

I hate that I even have to waste 5 seconds of my time to try to explain such a basic investment concept to you because it seems like something that should be obvious to anyone who is not just spreading FUD for the sake of trying to lower the price for malicious purposes, which is what I suspect you of doing.
Activity: 392
Btw. Who's holding 45% of coins ? 1. on richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!rich

BTER... so many people represented in that.  (If you actually look at the transactions, it's pretty easy to spot the cold wallets of exchanges as they are grown/depleted by even amounts and not staking).

Also, on the other point... I hope you're not holding any crypto then, or at least nothing that you purchased at anything less than the lowest levels.  Should BTC holders dump everything as well and lose hope?  Because just based on the volume and price - a large number of people bought at levels above $600, many above $1000.

I won't argue with you if your answer is "yes" to that question... but I might ask why you bother even being on these forums.  Wink  Almost all of the top coins are down significantly from their spring highs (not to mention last year's high), many despite great developments and active communities.

If the only thing you're interested in is coin profits... then you would (ironically I might add) be better off investing in completely unproven coins which have recently seen a huge single day loss in price (like BAY) - than you ever would investing in the longest running, most active/stable coins at this point.  On the other hand if you believe that there will be an actual future in crypto currencies... then any coin that survives this 'wild west' phase and develops into an actual use-case... will see appreciation that makes a 100% one-day gain seem like a rouding error most likely. Smiley
Activity: 630
finally got the new wallet  Smiley
Just a suggestion but the logo looks horrible !
Bitbay deserve a better logo .
Anyway nice work Devteam.
Jump to: