Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 156. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Waiter, it is a thread in the troll soup..

Can someone please moderate this thread asap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

They are supposed to be moderated?, zero tolerance, get any non coin related discussion off this fucking thread!!! Fucking tired of seeing it, I don't want to discuss with them, I just don't want it all over the fucking thread so I can't read shit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
and what are you going to do with em if the price will fall? Yes, you know their names and faces, then what? They will never admit they are scammers

Of course what all do: cry, pray and fud, till death do us part.
Activity: 560
BitBay team needs to get on and delete all the FUD from today.

What a bunch of shit.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
David has a face on Youtube.
Bob has a face on Twitter.
altcoinUK... well, balls still not grown.  Cool

What scammer shows his face? altcoinUK go play Tetris, its the better occupation than hanging here around after school.

and what are you going to do with em if the price will fall? Yes, you know their names and faces, then what? They will never admit they are scammers
legendary
Priceless Toknormal

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

For newbs:

You may not be aware of a lesser known property of Bitcointalk called the "Thread Squabble Index" (SQDX). Be advised that this property moves with the associated coin's price in accordance with the inverse square law.

For example, let "r" be 50% of the IPO price. In that case the squabble factor varies in proportion to 1/(r squared) as indicated below:

Activity: 84
David has a face on Youtube.
Bob has a face on Twitter.
altcoinUK... well, balls still not grown.  Cool

What scammer shows his face? altcoinUK go play Tetris, its the better occupation than hanging here around after school.
Trolls will be trolls.
Simply a waste of everyone's time.

The harder the trolling the better the coin is the experience of anyone who has been around this forum for a while. I guess it should make us confident. Don't fall for it though and not think they are just after lowering the price.

Meanwhile.... *looks over at price*   Roll Eyes

it seems dev has given up on this coin. Last seen online 2 days ago. He sholdn't act like this when things look pretty grim

Aren't you just a stupid monkey?

It seems not as stupid as you are Grin
At least I've got brains not to touch bitbay

You have a loss of spatial orientation, it's BitBay thread and you already touching it, while you're here.

I'm only touching bitbay thread, not bitbay itself (thank god)
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
It was a pleasure to spend my valuable high school, work, office, retirement home (substitute the version which you wish)
Kindergarten?

Inmate...
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Trolls will be trolls.

The harder the trolling the better the coin is the experience of anyone who has been around this forum for a while. I guess it should make us confident. Don't fall for it though and not think they are just after lowering the price.

it seems dev has given up on this coin. Last seen online 2 days ago. He sholdn't act like this when things look pretty grim

Yea, right... Good bye.
legendary
Well, well, look who we got here. Another candidate for my ignorelist campaign. Welcome!!
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Trolls will be trolls.

You have a loss of spatial orientation, it's BitBay thread and you already touching it, while you're here.
Trolls will be trolls.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Trolls will be trolls.

David (dzimbeck) is the lead dev - Last Active:   Today at 03:50:38 AM

Trolls will be trolls.

legendary
It was a pleasure to spend my valuable high school, work, office, retirement home (substitute the version which you wish)
Kindergarten?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Trolls will be trolls.

Meanwhile.... *looks over at price*   Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Trolls will be trolls.

Jump to: