Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 213. (Read 339472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Are you bitbay devs bying cheap coins back at these prices?

No way, there isnt any time for us to buy/trade this coin. Everyone on the team is more focused on working.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
just suggest:
IN ANY COIN YOU WILL FIND THE FUUDER,...
You will lost your money if you trust them

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Also keep in mind its late Saturday Night/early Sunday morning in most parts of Asia so trading volume will be less and quite easy to manipulate the thin market on bter. Let the noobs panic and just enjoy your weekend. Wink
Activity: 219
And whoever sold @ 151. Please do yourself a favor and stop trading. You're doing it wrong. Just sit tight.
Activity: 219
The thing is though, the market is jittery from all of the scams. I'm only willing to do this one because of the reputation of David. So there's reason for people to be skeptical. I am just willing to put some money down and let it take its course every now and again. If they do what they're supposed to do 3000btc used for development will yield a 10m dollar marketcap with ease.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Are you bitbay devs bying cheap coins back at these prices?

Its a free market anyone can buy them. As you well know...seriously go away.
legendary
The vast majority of the sells and buys are so small, whats up with that?

It's probably the guys yelling fud using small amounts to manipulate the price to give credence to their fud claims. Anyone who seriously bought at an ICO mere hours ago would have to be out of their minds to sell for a 3rd less. To purposely loose money? Not likely. It's clear attempts to destabilize the price. Don't fall for it.

Of course, unless you think someone actually wants to sell less than 1 cent of coins hehe
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
a last someone is being sensible and buying up the fake sell wall.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It's probably the guys yelling fud using small amounts to manipulate the price to give credence to their fud claims. Anyone who seriously bought at an ICO mere hours ago would have to be out of their minds to sell for a 3rd less. To purposely loose money? Not likely. It's clear attempts to destabilize the price. Don't fall for it.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
lol what genious sells immediately below ICO price  Roll Eyes

oh man, that was just hilarious... somebody wants cheap coins pretty bad.
Activity: 170
There seems to be a few small sell orders who are panicking and/or trying to induce panic.

That's what I see at least. If you see major dumping then I'll have to change my mind. So far there's really nothing to see here.

+1  I have to say though, I didn't expect it to go this low. People panic dumping at this price really need to calm down.

I'm sure withdrawals will be ready soon.

Edit. Great, it's ready Smiley
legendary
I wish I had some BTC to call the bluff of these fake sells. Any time a whale wants to jump in would be good and buy their stupidity up.

Do people honestly think some people are serious about selling amounts for less than 1 cent. Grin
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
My only question in all of this nonsense is, when is Bter going to allow Withdrawals?  I'd like to start staking...
Yeah, i would like to get my coins out from the exchange and start staking myself too.
I heard it takes some hours after a market opens before withdraws is unlocked.

Thats understandable, just give a time so I can either wait it out or, go to bed and do it tomorrow...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
you can withdraw bitbay from bter now.
legendary
You know whats pathetic. I post a picture of the coolaid man and no words saying anything against bay. I have been retweeting and favoriting many positive bay tweets. And my post gets deleted. Fail

And what is the pic of the coolaid man for? "Keep drinking the coolaid" its a slap and will not be tolerated.

I said nothing of the sort. That is what you took it to imply. I'm ashamed to have promoted you on twitter. And you seriously deleted my last post? That was not FUD. It was an observation that I made, and instead of you deleting it you should maybe respond with a level headed response and disprove my statement.

Look the mods have to work quickly, a kool aid pic at this point is FUD, grow up.

you didn't see my second post after the koolaid one...

Like people here are here to follow your posts Roll Eyes, go away baby boy.
You know whats pathetic. I post a picture of the coolaid man and no words saying anything against bay. I have been retweeting and favoriting many positive bay tweets. And my post gets deleted. Fail

And what is the pic of the coolaid man for? "Keep drinking the coolaid" its a slap and will not be tolerated.

I said nothing of the sort. That is what you took it to imply. I'm ashamed to have promoted you on twitter. And you seriously deleted my last post? That was not FUD. It was an observation that I made, and instead of you deleting it you should maybe respond with a level headed response and disprove my statement.

Try to be mature and not join in with the fudders if you really care otherwise you are just part of their garbage.
legendary
Panic sell, that's all!

Except there isnt one.
Jump to: