Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 214. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
You know whats pathetic. I post a picture of the coolaid man and no words saying anything against bay. I have been retweeting and favoriting many positive bay tweets. And my post gets deleted. Fail

And what is the pic of the coolaid man for? "Keep drinking the coolaid" its a slap and will not be tolerated.

I said nothing of the sort. That is what you took it to imply. I'm ashamed to have promoted you on twitter. And you seriously deleted my last post? That was not FUD. It was an observation that I made, and instead of you deleting it you should maybe respond with a level headed response and disprove my statement.

Look the mods have to work quickly, a kool aid pic at this point is FUD, grow up.

you didn't see my second post after the koolaid one...
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
My only question in all of this nonsense is, when is Bter going to allow Withdrawals?  I'd like to start staking...
Yeah, i would like to get my coins out from the exchange and start staking myself too.
I heard it takes some hours after a market opens before withdraws is unlocked.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
There seems to be a few small seller orders who are panicking and/or trying to induce panic.

That's what I see at least. If you see major dumping then I'll have to change my mind. So far there's really nothing to see here.

3,000 BTC bought and people with 2 BTC are scaring people here hahahahah
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
My only question in all of this nonsense is, when is Bter going to allow Withdrawals?  I'd like to start staking...
Activity: 219
There seems to be a few small sell orders who are panicking and/or trying to induce panic.

That's what I see at least. If you see major dumping then I'll have to change my mind. So far there's really nothing to see here.
legendary
The problem is this people, there are a lot of people who have thrown all of their BTC into this so the buy side is now quite weak. If people have any spare BTC they should throw a small amount at the sells because even a small amount from the many investors will shot the sell wall up. Like I said there is actually only 2 BTC that is selling under the ICO price. This is classic FUD.
You know whats pathetic. I post a picture of the coolaid man and no words saying anything against bay. I have been retweeting and favoriting many positive bay tweets. And my post gets deleted. Fail

And what is the pic of the coolaid man for? "Keep drinking the coolaid" its a slap and will not be tolerated.

I said nothing of the sort. That is what you took it to imply. I'm ashamed to have promoted you on twitter. And you seriously deleted my last post? That was not FUD. It was an observation that I made, and instead of you deleting it you should maybe respond with a level headed response and disprove my statement.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

Nobody cares, bye bye...
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
BTer is not down.
Edit: at least anymore if it was.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
bter is running with the 3000 BTCs, that's my theory anyway  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 225
Is BTER down for you guys too?
legendary

You failed as a human.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is hilarious. All the weak hands that are dumping now, that probably haven't either read the thread, or do not understand that this is a hedge coin and how it works, thanks to you people anybody can make nice money in crypto.
legendary
delete all FUD posts. Truth is there are only 2 BTC that is below the ICO price being sold. Don't fall for this crap it means they buy cheap and win.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Bagholders keeping an eye on the order book:

Jump to: